First Memory: Part 6
46 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Theressa seemed to understand how Azoth would do things.

"It can't be helped Theressa sama, I have no other choice. Still being left alive by you is a very big thing for us to accept. "

Why did Azoth get like that? Is Theressa really a scary woman. Even he didn't move at all when against Theressa, and he should have fought back a little because there was the pride of the king of the gods behind his title.

"As expected, you would say something like that. However, that's the only choice you have. "

It seemed that Theressa was indeed about to mentally drop Azoth.

"Yeah, that's all...."

Then, Theressa looked at Claranova Hime.

"Because of the actions that Claranova san has taken, I can grant her an exception. So, I will grant one wish Claranova wants, just tell me all the things you want?. "

"Uh, me?."

Claranova Hime looked surprised by Theressa's words.

"Yes, my master's goal is only to save you. Since you are now safe, it is my duty to give you something equivalent to what master gave, therefore Claranova san i can give anything for you. "

Why did Theressa say it so easily? Did she really have the ability to do that.

"if, Theressa san asked me. I haven't thought of anything myself. It's too sudden. "

"If you can, please quickly say what you want. Because if it takes longer, the other side of the Pantheon will send envoys to see the situation here. However, don't worry. I've applied a layer of anti-magic and holy power all over the sky land of Funan. They would definitely find it very difficult to break through. "

As expected, Theressa had taken precautions against outside intruders. No wonder she could be so calm in dealing with them alone.

"ehhh, Theressa san has gone that far, great…."

"You are great as always, Theressa sama. "

The father and daughter commented on the actions taken by Theressa.

"This is an easy thing, can you please say Claranova san. If you really intend to take the throne to become queen of the gods, I can kill your father Azoth or usurp the throne for you, or you want to have more power, I will give you something special. Whatever choice, I will gladly do it. "

Why Theressa could directly say in front of Azoth. it seemed that she was indeed a very dangerous person to the gods

"Hahaha, Theressa sama. Your nature hasn't changed at all, I'm a little relieved to hear that. "

However, Azoth did not seem afraid of what Theressa said.

"You could have died here if your daughter asked for that, why are you so calm. "

It was Theressa who was surprised by Azoth's response who looked happy.

"I will not worry if Claranova decides to replace me, moreover my daughter will also have your support. I can die or pass the throne in peace if he really intends to do so. Hahaha. "

It seems that even gods can act like humans. This is indeed the words of a father who loves his daughter very much; of course, he is willing to give anything to her. Since Claranova hime's presence is something that Azoth herself really likes, I understand that feeling.

" Oh, I see. Claranova san, can you please decide on that right now, your father is ready for me to kill. "

Theressa said, tone coldly.

"Azoth-sama, please don't act rashly like this. We don't expect you to do that. "

"That's right, if you decide suddenly we're afraid Claranova hime won't get recognition from the rest of the Pantheon. "

"If you rush to agree to it, this will only have a negative impact on all aspects. The choice you choose is not wise. "

Even though the gods tried to stop Azoth's actions, he just smiled at them.

"Thank you all, but I can't do that. If my daughter really wants it, then I just need to give it nicely, for the various problems that will occur later. I hope you all want to help, because all of you the only ones who have been by my side until now. "

All the humans who saw the conversation that the rest of the Funan Pantheon talked about could only remain silent; they looked confused by the rapidly changing situation.

"Claranova san, could you please decide now? "

When Theressa asked that again, Claranova only said one thing.

"I have absolutely no interest in my father's throne. "

She looked at Theressa with conviction.

"As I thought, it was not without reason my master decided to protect you. I see, everything is clear. Are the things I've done enough? "

"That's enough, with this I can make my choice. Thank you very much for the help Theressa san. "

Azoth looked confused by what his daughter said.

"Don't you want my throne Claranova, why don't you say so?."

"Foolish father..., what are you really thinking. Do you think I would be happy to see you die for me to get your throne, did I ever say to be your successor?. don't decide on your own. "

"If that's not your goal, then why do you intend to fight the gods? "

"It seems, you are really stupid, Azoth boy, can't realize something this easy. "

Theressa repeated something very painful.

The other gods, who were initially panicked, started to smile on their own. It seemed they also understood what Theressa meant.

"If that's the case, what really happened to Theressa-sama?."

"How can you be so stupid, even your subordinates already know what your daughter is doing. If you still can't figure it out, it's better to just retire being god. "

I myself, seeing from my memory, couldn't help but smile about what Theressa had said. It turns out she was a good woman.

"You all know? "

As Azoth looked at his subordinates, their faces began to turn pale again.

"Threating them will only make you look dumber, there's no point in doing that. "

With Theressa's words, Azoth began to give up his intention to do that.

Suddenly Claranova hime said something towards Theressa.

"Can you grant any of my wishes Theressa san?."

"I did say about anything, but the scope is also not too broad. At least I'll try to do it gradually if it's really difficult for me. "

However, I don't know myself. The thing that would put Theressa in trouble, her own abilities, were also greater than anyone I've ever fought.

"Then I'll tell you. Can you make this world a better place, without great grudges and hatred, a world where little kids like your master Raven can live happily without going through difficult things like this. "

This was a request that was beyond common sense, even though it was ironic that Claranova hime asked the Dark Empress such a thing, not her own father who served as king of the gods.

"I can do something like that. But there are so many things that will change, and I'm sure you won't like it. "

After saying that, Theressa walked towards Claranova hime, then she touched Claranova hime's right hand. In just a moment, Claranova hime's face began to turn pale. Her gaze went blank; it seemed his consciousness had gone elsewhere.

It only lasted a moment for me, but Theressa started to take her hands off the Claranova hime.

With that, Claranova hime's consciousness returned. However, right now, his face was covered in sweat, and she looked extremely exhausted. What exactly did Theressa do to her?

"What kind of picture are you showing me Theressa san? "

"A world you dream of, everything will turn to gray. Because all concepts in the world are relative, in the end what you expect will be like that. "

Theressa smiled widely as she said that.

"This is a lie, how could that happen. they shouldn't be doing stupid things like that, isn't everything they need is sufficient. "

"That is precisely what drives them to do it, because of the narrowness of this world and the desire that has disappeared. I'm just saying what you want to know, do you still expect me to do it?."

Claranova hime was silent for a moment; it seemed that she was thinking about what Theressa said.

"Theressa-sama, did you show her that? "

"She deserves to see about the end result of her dream Azoth boy, I don't want her to regret her choice. "

"I see, thank you very much for being so kind to my daughter. "

"I'm just doing my job, I'm actually happy because you have educated her to be a woman as good as this. She's the complete opposite of you. "

"I'm glad to hear your compliments. "

"I said that to her mother, don't be big head first Azoth boy. "

After waiting for a while, Claranova hime again said something to Theressa.

"If everything I saw was true, then I would only regret it. "

"That's right, regret will always come too late. Because of that, I will always say it first because I already know it. "

"I'll change my choice, to make sure that doesn't happen. So, I myself will change it for the better. "

"A very wise choice, even so you still need help from many parties. "

"I will try, because this is my dream. If I could change that, I guess I wouldn't have any more regrets. "

"I understand, please say what you want. "

"Theressa san, I ask you to return the souls of the gods who were victims of your attacks, with their help I will try to change the world for the better, then I promise our side will not do the same thing a second time. "

"Claranova...."

Both Azoth and the other gods looked taken aback by what Claranova hime said.

11