First Memory: Part 7
42 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I can do that, but because their lives disappear for a while. Their memories of this fight would also disappear. Can you understand that? "

"It doesn't matter, what I need is their determination. It's no use if they know a lot but instead become my opponents. "

"Okay, I'll do it. I take this to be your request. "

Then Theressa closed her eyes again to do something.

He was trying to contact Lilith.

(hey, Lilith. Can you free their souls?.)

[ I have no problem with that; the process is complete. ]

(Good, that way, this problem can be quickly resolved.)

[You don't usually care about other people, what's your reason for doing it?. ]

(of course, the reason is for Raven sama sake. That way, he will have a better life.)

[I wish something like that would happen; I'm done releasing all their souls. ]

(thank you very much, leave the rest to me.)

[ now it's your turn; I leave everything to you. ]

The connection was disconnected again.

When Theressa opened her eyes again, everyone seemed to be looking at her.

"I have finished freeing all their souls, you can do it now Azoth boy. "

"thank you very much Theressa sama, let me do it. Then, Claranova left the rest to dad. "

After saying that, Azoth walked towards the back. It seems that the wound has healed; it looks as that Theressa has restored the gods' abilities here.

Then, Azoth raised one of his hands to summon one of his weapons.

Slowly a great light began to envelop the entire body of god Azoth. A white trident was created just like that.

Then, he activated his ability.

"by the will of the King of the Gods Azoth. Rise up my followers. [RESTORATION]. "

It was a skill of reviving the soul to its main body, though I already knew its meaning. Still, seeing the effects firsthand made me realize that ability was truly extraordinary.

The bodies of the gods began to reshape by Azoth's abilities, both from the attacking faction and the fleeing faction. They have all been revived.

All the disappeared powers came back again; even the gods who were far away on the other side were also revived.

Certainly, this kind of ability requires enormous strength; only by breaking the seal that Theressa previously made can Azoth do something like this. Luckily, we didn't go to war with him. What a mess it would be if we did.

While everyone was focused on the situation, Theressa walked somewhere. From the view I got, he was trying to stay away from everyone's side.

At times like this, I heard her speak to herself.

"Raven sama, only so far I can do for you. I hope this will help you in the future. You'll probably be wondering who we are and what we're doing, but don't worry. We will always be by your side, because I will never be bored with you. "

What was Theressa's message in the past aimed at me in the present? How much could she know about this?

"In a minute, I'll be leaving. You will have full power over what you have endured so far. I'm really looking forward to what kind of things you will do after this. "

At a time like this, I realized that Theressa intended to say goodbye.

But I know, this is just a one-way talk that only I can watch. At least, I know the last incident that left me lying helpless.

"I think it's time for me to go. I'll be back again, until then. Please don't overdo it so that what I do will be useful. "

Right after saying that, Theressa's body fell down on its own. It can be confirmed. Theressa had left first. However, I still get a little glimpse of what happened that day.

Oyaji and Cleopatra Okaa sama alike immediately approached Theressa's body; then, my body returned to normal to a male form in a few moments.

This is when my memory starts to fade. My vision began to turn pitch black, and there was nothing more I needed to know.

It looks like it's time for me to wake up.

However, behind the darkness that I see. There was a mixture of colorful light that was rapidly moving towards me. It seems like the last fragment I have to remember. Come all the things that I have left all this time; I will show you something that will make you all like it.

***

Time flies so fast; I feel pain running through my body.

My vision was still dark, but I tried to open my eyes.

I woke up, even though it was hard to open my eyes. However, I finally managed to do it.

When I saw the situation around you, it turned out that I was sleeping on a mattress that was so soft. It looks like my parents moved my body here while I was unconscious.

When I looked at the ceiling, the only thing that could be seen as the night light, which was a little dim, but there shouldn't be electricity here. How do you get that light on?

Is it possible some kind of magic, or there might be some light moss placed in it? That way, it will make sense why the glass can emit light. Nice design, I quite like it.

Now, having received all my past memories, my personality should have changed a bit. However, what I feel now doesn't change anything at all in me. In fact, what made me feel different was that now I was wearing pajamas. Since when did I have clothes like this?

When I move my body, it feels a little lighter. I don't usually feel this sensation.

I also tried to get out of bed and tried to go for a walk; when I did, it seemed quite easy. To my left is a window covered with a curtain. I think I'll have to open it so I can have some good air circulation.

When I open that window.

I saw such a beautiful sight, there were many rows of flower gardens, and the grass was cut so neatly when I looked down. Ah... I seem to be on the second floor of this place.

When I looked at the weather, it seemed that it was already late afternoon. However, something was strange. Why does the design of this place look luxurious? I don't think this is a random place.

If I look carefully, isn't this like a Mansion? If I'm not mistaken, renting this place is very expensive. So how can I sleep here?

Could it be that I was kidnapped?, there could be an overpowered kidnapper who did that while I was sleeping.

But, of course, my parents wouldn't let me experience that. Surely they will be beaten badly by Cleopatra Okaa sama.

When I was thinking about many things, suddenly the door to my room was opened by someone.

Upon seeing his face for the first time, the person who had just arrived looked very surprised.

The person who had just arrived was actually a woman wearing a maid outfit. Is she technically someone who works here. I should have asked him about this place.

"Ano, what's wrong here? "

She was silent for a while, looking at me. Could it be that I had been abandoned by my parents?

"Please forgive me Raven sama, I am a little surprised to see you are awake. Please wait a moment, I will prepare all your needs."

She immediately turned around and ran.

"No, wait, don't just go away. I want to ask you. "

When I saw her at a glance, the woman was indeed very beautiful. She has long green hair, blue eyes, and of course, she is supported by an ideal body with many hidden potentials.

The answer is simple when you ask why I know such details about her appearance despite being covered in her maid outfit. Because I've played a lot of Eroge games. The knowledge I gained from playing various genres has to find the right answer to reach a route. It made me into the trash man I am now. Please forgive me.

"What do you want to ask me Raven sama?. "

My face was a little red from looking at him earlier. Ah, maybe this is the effect of the sun shining on me.

But if you think about it, the cost of going to a maid cafe alone can be as much as 1000 yen. How much do I have to pay per month to get the service if I have my own Maid?

When my mind wandered along, the Maid spoke again.

"Ano, is there something wrong Raven-sama?. have i done something impolite. "

Why is she afraid of me? Could it be that he noticed the lewd stare I gave her?

"No, it's not like that. I was just thinking about the reason why I'm here, shouldn't you be about to answer my question?. "

"Uh, you don't know about that? "

Why did she even look confused by my question?

"Of course I don't know, that's why I'm asking you. "

"Well then, this is it. Let me do my job first, then I will answer your question. "

"I have no problem with that. "

When I saw the look in her eyes, why did she seem happy with my answer? I have absolutely no idea what kind of job she is referring to.

"Then Raven sama, I will put this clothes on you, please stay there and don't move."

When I saw what the Maid was carrying, it was indeed a pajama outfit the same as the one I was currently wearing.

"Wait a minute, because I just woke up. Of course I'm not going to sleep again, clothes like that won't match what I'm going to do after this. "

"You're right, fortunately I have prepared another replacement clothes. Please wait a moment Raven sama. "

The Maid put the pajamas she had brought onto one of the tables in what could be called this private room, but how come it was this big. To me, this looks like a family gathering room rather than a private room.

11