A Sign of what happened : Part 1
55 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, the Maid took another piece of clothing that was in the wardrobe of this room. After waiting for a while, she turned back towards me.

"After this, you can carry out your activities as usual. Now please take off your clothes, and let me take care of the rest. "

Why does her face look so passionate when she says it, this is dangerous. I might be captivated by her charm.

The moment I heard that sentence, my head started imagining unnecessary things. In the room with a beautiful maid who was alone, it seemed like my original thoughts were starting to overwhelm me completely. But another attack of my consciousness started to remind me of something. There will definitely be a price to pay for this.

"Wait a minute, I don't have any money right now. Can you wait for another week or so. For the rent for this place, can I pay it in installments? I'm just an college studentt. Please forgive me."

I was getting nervous and said my current financial condition. Of course, I had to pay it off quickly.

"Ugh, what are you talking about Raven sama. ?. About money, why do you say things like that."

The Maid looked confused by my attitude, and she asked me that with an innocent face. How could she change her expression so quickly? She must be the main Maid in this place; the rent must be very expensive. I have to do something, so it doesn't last too long.

"Please forgive me. Please don't call people in black here. I'm just a person who fainted in the middle of the road. I don't know anything. Please forgive me, I don't have much money if the duration is longer. Can we end it right now."

I was about to prostrate to apologize in front of the Maid. As I was about to do so, the Maid quickly moved to stop my movement.

"You seem to have misunderstood Raven-sama, this place is your family's home. Then you don't have to spend any money here. Everything you need will be provided for free."

The Maid looked at me while laughing a little; was she lying about that. Right now, I'm in another world; I shouldn't be trusting that easily with other people.

However, I felt a little at ease when I heard that because I wasn't being burdened with the bill by force. It wouldn't be funny if I was immediately thrown into prison or ordered to pay off debts just because I couldn't afford the maid cafe services that were here.

"Ah, so that's it. Wait a minute if you're my family's Maid, then I'm the son of a rich man?"

I started to ask her when I remembered well. I seem to have forgotten it a bit.

"Of course you are that kind of person, you are the second son of the Romanova aristocrats, and your father Ichibei Shoichi sama as the Prime Minister of the Heavenly Empire, what makes you so humble like this?."

The Maid laughed to herself at my question.

"I'm just a little surprised, even though I've been told beforehand. It still surprises me."

I answered weakly, finding myself in this position. It made me a little uncomfortable.

"Now it's time for you to change clothes, please raise your hands Raven sama."

She came back closer to me.

"Uh but why, if I have to change clothes. I'll do it myself."

I answered spontaneously

"It's my duty to serve you fully Raven-sama. Then, forgive me if I have to do this"

After saying that, the Maid immediately took off my pajamas forcibly; she did that quickly.

" woi woi, what are you doing. I am a man you know, why a beautiful woman like you confidently takes off my clothes "

It's like I didn't hear my protest, or she was deliberately ignoring me.

"Let me do my job, don't you want me to do it? "

She showed me a cute face; damn, this woman knows all about men's weaknesses.

"Okay, I understand, I should just replace it, shouldn't I. No more. I will do what you ask. "

"Thank you for understanding, hihihi. "

What can I do if I refuse? It will be bad if I get another maid who is not as beautiful as her; I have to keep her because she is one of my types.

When I took off my top, she seemed to be looking closely at my upper body. Why is she so obsessed with this? They also do the same in every experience with me.

But wait. There is something strange.

"ehhhh, why is there no scar at all?, shouldn't I have got a stab wound. "

This is really weird; I'm pretty sure at that time I lost a lot of blood and got a very deep stab wound.

"If you ask about it, it looks like your body regenerates itself. Although initially, I myself was quite surprised by what I saw. "

"You saw it, tell me what really happened."

I spontaneously grabbed her shoulders with both my hands.

She seemed a little surprised when I did.

"Raven sama…"

For the first time, I saw her nervous face.

"If I do regenerate, does it happen that fast? "

"Well, actually, from the start your body has healed. When I treated you, I only saw the blood marks and the torn clothes you were wearing. The rest, I did not find a single scar from your body. "

"If that's the case, it means that everything has active. No wonder I feel my body is fine. "

"Ugh, Raven-sama..."

As I was thinking about various things, it seemed that I had forgotten something.

"Whoaah, I'm sorry Onee-san. Looks like I overdid it. "

I let go of my grip on her shoulders.

"No, I didn't mean to stop your action. However, I was just a little nervous when you suddenly did it. "

Why does she even seem to like it? It's up to her mindset.

"I understand a little about what happened to me. We'd better get this over with quickly. "

"Well, Raven sama. "

For some reason, she looked really excited when I said that.

"How do I wear it? "

I was quite confused about the clothes she brought me.

"About that, let me put it on you. You just have to take off all your clothes. That's enough. "

"Don't you feel ashamed about that? "

"no. Because it's my job. Even though this is my first time serving someone, I will try my best. "

She lost her Onee san aura when she was excited like this. She seems to be a freak like me too.

"Whatever, I've also been wearing boxer underwear. So everything is safe. "

Then, I pulled my pants down just like that.

When I do it, why does it feel a bit chilly and feel less cramped? Something's weird here.

Then, when I confirmed something. No panties I'm wearing. My Last Destroyer was clearly displayed in front of the Maid.

"Eh, wait a minute.... should be. "

I'm a little late thinking at a time like this.

However, the Maid's face began to change drastically. Her face was completely red, and he kept looking at my The Last Destroyer.

"Even though I have seen it every day, I still feel triggered when I see your body, especially your little brother looks very tempting. Please forgive me for always wanting to attack you. "

She said it smoothly, so she knew this from the start.

" in that case... "

As soon as I tried to pull my pants back up, the Maid immediately grabbed my pants with her right hand.

Why was she able to move that fast in just a few moments.

"Why in such a hurry Raven-sama, didn't you indirectly ask me to do it. "

When you look at her face, it's really dangerous. She must have planned that.

"Shouldn't I do it myself, about this..."

Before I could finish my sentence, she interrupted me.

"What you said Raven-sama, isn't this the most important thing for you."

The Maid's left hand then put the clothes she was carrying on the bed, then she used her left hand to stroke My Last Destroyer.

With just one touch, my little brother had already reacted.

"Whether you are aware of it or not, your little brother is indeed very active. What should I do to calm him down huh. "

As she looked at me with her horny expression, I already understood how this would end.

"If you refer to your words, you should already know the answer. "

I will not be provoked by her words.

"fig, then allow me to do it. Because this is my job. "

She also uses her left hand to handle the My Last Destroyer job; it seems she is still inexperienced in doing that.

Still, it feels very comfortable even if the person doing it is not experienced.

"At least I can sit down first. It will be easier for you to do it. "

"Have you accepted me Raven sama?."

"Instead of accepting, it is far more appropriate to be forced to accept. After all, you are beautiful. There's no reason for me to reject you. "

Being honest about my attitude is a very good thing in dealing with this.

The smile returned to her face; she looked back at my The Last Destroyer.

Then, I sat on my bed earlier. The Maid easily pulled my pants.

That way, she looks ready to do it.

"Thank you for the compliment Raven sama, said to be beautiful by you. That is the greatest joy for me. Allow me to repay your kindness."

"yes... do.."

I got a very strong attack.

She immediately blowjob my dick.

The way she did that was brutal. She forcibly swallowed my The Last Destroyer.

"Even you without a second thought to do it. "

However, she continued to do so without any intention of letting go of my weapon.

Since it's like this, I should try to enjoy it too.

I straightened my back; then I grabbed the back of my head. After that, I forcibly pulled so that my My Last Destroyer could go deeper.

When I see her face that looks even redder, this makes me enjoy it even more.

Since she looks in pain like this, I guess I'm overdoing it a bit.

Then, I let go of my grip on her head so she could breathe a little.

8