A Sign of what happened : Part 2
33 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, she immediately let go of My Last Destroyer because I kept forced her to go deeper.

"cough cough cough..."

She seemed to be coughing because I was doing it too deeply; it seemed she wasn't used to doing this.

"I'm sorry, for doing it just like that. "

However, she was still coughing a little.

Apparently, I was a little too harsh.

"We should just stop. "

As I said that, she pointed her palm at me.

What is she really trying to say?

After a long cough, she was finally able to speak.

"You are indeed great, forcing me to do that is really a very powerful deeproath. Please don't talk like Raven sama. "

She came back closer to My Last Destroyer; then, she kissed my little brother gently.

" But why. Haven't I overreacted in this matter. You shouldn't like it. "

"I didn't say anything like that at all, in fact I started to be able to enjoy the rhythm that you gave me. "

Then, she returned to blowjob my dick again. This time, she did it with more force.

The straw that she did was really great; I was made comfortable by the action she did.

"Please don't hold back anymore…, do the same as before, this time I'm ready. "

Without thinking, I again forced her to do a deeproath.

I moved my hips to speed up the entry of my weapon into her throat.

"Damn, I can't stand it anymore. I want to go out again. "

However, the Maid tried to speak despite being in that position, but I couldn't take it anymore. I'll take it out right now.

The first round ended quickly with me out in her mouth.

Her face looks really enjoying this; I think she really likes me being treated like this.

Then, I slowly pulled My Last Destroyer out of her mouth.

When I did, she gulped down all the sperm I spit out.

Then, she started to put some of his fingers in his mouth.

"It's delicious, it's the first time I've done it. You really know how to make a woman happy. "

Why would she even enjoy it like that, doing it with someone she doesn't know? Any woman should think twice before doing it. But, it should be seen from my point of view, because I'm the one who doesn't know her.

"If you like it, then I'm happy too. "

What I said was stupid; it felt really weird.

"Raven sama, thank you. "

Why is she even thanking me? She should be angry because I just harassed her.

"It's up to you, now where are the tissues. "

As I was about to stand up to clean myself, the Maid came back towards my little brother.

"Why do you have to find a tissue, please use me to clean up the rest. "

She again used her mouth to clean my My Last Destroyer, with a swift movement of her tongue reaching every drop of my sperm that stuck to it. She was able to clean up in no time.

"How should I put it, actually I wanted to say thank you for the service, but I myself feel bad for you. "

Having obtained something I haven't felt in a long time, I can restrain myself from doing it further.

"You don't have to worry about that, because I am your personal Maid, my duty includes satisfying your sexual desires. So you don't have to hold back and treat me as you please. "

This is a word I really want to hear from a woman; even though I usually see or hear it from the visual novels I play, it still feels so different when I hear it in person like this.

"So, you are my personal Maid? I'm having a little trouble getting used to this. "

"Gradually you will be able to accept me, do you want to continue to hold the next one?."

She was trying to lift her skirt as she said that, but now it's my turn to stop her.

"No, I can't have fun with you just yet. There are still many things I need to know, you should also have other tasks after this. "

"Raven sama, although I'm a little sad that you rejected me. However, I understand your point. I do still have a few things I need to finish. "

"I'm not rejecting you at all, it's just that I just don't feel like forcing my ego on you just like that, it would be much fun if we did it again without having work responsibilities. "

Somehow, I can smile while doing that.

"You really are different, I can understand why they all say that. Thank you for your understanding. "

"Actually, who do you mean about them?. "

I didn't understand what she meant at all.

"Please forget what I said, at least can you please do something about this Raven-sama, it will be much easier for me to do it myself. "

When I realized it, I pulled the Maid's skirt a little too hard, so it started to press against her chest.

When I saw the curve, there was no mistaking it.

Maybe it's her breast already in the H cup; I can't be fooled by something that looks. After this, I have to check it myself.

"Are you wearing stays?."

"Of course I wear it, do you like it if I don't wear it Raven sama? "

"No, it's actually good if you wear it. It's the first time I've seen a woman wear this in person. "

"Does this feel strange in your eyes?"

She looked confused when I said it.

"No, it's not like that. I'm sorry, I already let it go. "

Then I sat back down on my bed.

"Thank you very much Raven sama, then do you feel there is an uncomfortable part of your body?. "

"You've cleaned my little brother thoroughly, you should already know the answer. "

Why did she even ask that again?

"I think you said something was missing. So that makes me have to make you feel good again. "

She even told me the hidden mode directly.

"Ano, maid-san. Have you forgotten what I said earlier, shouldn't we have to restrain ourselves in a situation like this. "

At least, I had to endure to be able to withstand her temptation. Now is not the time to have fun with women. I could be killed by Okaa sama if she saw me do it to my personal Maid.

"I understand Raven sama, your words will be an order for me. "

She looked down at me when she said that.

"For some reason, I feel a little strange here. "

Then, the Maid looked back at My Last Destroyer.

"I'll give you everything you need, both mental and physical, and it still looks hard as usual. I want to caress it again. "

Her gaze is like a predator ready to pounce on its prey; I guess my little brother will be in danger.

"I see, we'll do that later. So, what should I do now?. "

"Please stay like that, let me do it all.. "

The Maid returned to take the clothes that had been prepared.

She did it so easily; it seemed she was already experienced in this matter. Not only selling maid names but not acting like my personal Maid, the priority scale is very different between real and fake.

Her speed in doing this work is commendable, although my body feels a little ticklish when she keeps touching me.

It didn't take long; a few moments later, she was done.

"It's done, now you look dashing. You make me even more attracted to you Raven-sama."

The Maid said that softly. However, I could tell the look in her eyes wanted something else.

However, I suddenly felt ashamed that I could be so calm about letting her do that.

"Ah, I feel like I've been abused. I can't get married."

I began to lament my fate while covering my face with both hands.

"Of course it's impossible for Raven sama to not be able to marry, but if master wishes, I can marry you. With the status of a concubine, I am already happy."

Why would she even give such excellent advice? It wasn't such a bad idea.

"Oi oi, what are you saying, what I said earlier was just a figure of speech. Forget it. So, what's your name now?"

When I asked her, she started showing a different expression.

"Excuse my rudeness sir, my name is Yurihonjo Sakuya. I was assigned by the Romanova aristocrats as your personal Maid."

She said that in a polite tone, even making a graceful gesture for an introduction.

Now I can be sure that this girl named Yurihonjo Sakuya is indeed the Maid of my family.

"I'll call you Sakuya it's much easier. Then, why should I have a Maid?."

"Thank you for calling out my first name, I heard it very well. The reason I am here is because I was assigned by your father to be your personal servant, it is only natural for a noble like you to have one."

If this really was his intervention, then I'm starting to understand. I also feel their presence around here.

"Ah, I see, it seems I was helped a little by you. Thank you, Sakuya."

"Please don't say such things, it is my duty to serve you. For now please follow me, Mr. Shoichi and Mrs. Cleopatra are waiting for your arrival."

"I think I'm a little nervous, but I should be fine. Please help yes. "

"Are you still not feeling well Raven sama, if that's the case please allow me to report it to them?."

She quickly became concerned with something I said.

"No, it's not like that. I'm just nervous, it's like a strange feeling that I feel quite often. "

"I don't think things like that will affect you. However, it turns out you can feel nervous, yes. "

For some reason, Sakuya seemed to be holding back her laughter.

"Isn't what you said just now disrespectful, of course I can feel nervous because I'm still human. "

"Please forgive me, you can punish me right now. "

She changed to formal mode again; it seems she noticed it.

"I'm not mad at you, just a little protest. Just stop what you're doing. "

However, Sakuya looked surprised when I said that.

"You're right Raven sama?. "

2