A Sign of what happened : Part 5
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"After much thought, we decided to seal you with those two knife until your soul can completely control your power. But apparently, that tool also took your memories in this world as well as your other talents to the point where I myself don't know what to do. So, at that time we decided to leave you at my parents' house, aka your Grandpa and Grandma who were in Japan. That's the reason why you were able to be there in the last ten years. "

With this, I fully understand—the reason why I was there.

"So since then, I've been living like an ordinary human, this is indeed a very strange thing but I like it. But, I have one question for Okaa sama?, why did you use a knife to seal me? Can you at least find the most efficient method to sealed me. Even though I didn't die but still it hurts. Especially when my parents did it myself."

That is one form of my protest against them. Luckily, I didn't die when they did that to me.

"Muuuu, I'm sorry mother. Actually I thought about that too. But even if your strength is weakened to the lowest level. Ordinary weapons won't be able to completely seal your power. So only that knife can seal you."

"At least, Okaa-sama can change her knife into other forms like a baseball bat or some kind of ring or anything that's harmless, won't the way it work won't change if you do that either? "

"Ehhhh, that's right Rav-chan. I really didn't think there was such a method. "

Okaa sama said that with a slight chuckle. She was unthinkable or deliberately chose a way to stab me.

"Then that's fine. Everything has happened, there's no point in dwelling on it anymore. I already know everything I need."

I abandoned my further protest knowing that there was no point in doing so.

"I'm sorry Rav-chan, I didn't think about it at all. Because at that time, I was very worried about your condition. "

"I understand Okaa sama, surely Oyaji also feels the same. Therefore, let me express my gratitude to both of you, for the actions you have taken have saved me so that I can be here right now with all of you. "

I did so while lowering my head in front of the two of them.

"Raven, it should have been my act. You don't have to do that. "

"No, let me do it. "

However, I remained stubborn to do that to him.

On the other hand, Okaa sama is starting to look more and more dangerous.

Without thinking, she just jumped out of her chair to hug me.

"Rav chan, my sweetest son. Why is it that every thing you do can always melt my heart, you bad boy. "

She said that while stroking her cheek against mine. Her nature is like a mother cat who is cleaning her child's body.

"Okaa sama, why are you always like this anyway. "

This is part of her annoying nature.

"No, you're mine. "

She just keeps doing things that make me embarrassed.

However, there was no point in continuing to protest against her because, in the end, she ignored my words.

"You seem to enjoy it Raven. "

Why did Oyaji say that with a smile?

"Enjoying from where, it's clear I'm having trouble coping with Okaa sama actions. "

"This a good thing, she's been missing you all this time. You should receive the attention she always gives you. "

What this guy said, he should have helped me out of this problem.

"That's not the problem, but I don't care anymore. Just do as you please. "

"Ahh.. Rav chan... you smell really good. "

"uhhhhh..."

I was very surprised when Okaa-sama suddenly said that.

"It seems he really likes you, what can I do, hahaha. "

However, Oyaji seemed used to Okaa-sama actions.

"Putting that aside, let me ask you Oyaji. Why did you give me a personal maid? "

"You don't like it? "

He even asked another question.

"Of course I quite like it, it's just that it's too sudden. "

Who is the man who will refuse when given a maid? Onee san, who has many advantages, especially his ability to perform special services, she also very promising.

"I thought you would refuse. "

Why did Oyaji smile at me when he said that? This seemed to indicate that he already knew my true thoughts.

"Why should I refuse, this is something to be grateful for. "

Somehow I can say that with confidence.

"If that's the case, I'm glad to hear that. "

"It's just that, don't I still have the maids that you guys gave me since I was little, should their presence be enough. "

I remember them because I used to care for more by them than my mother.

"They will also still be your personal maids, you don't have to worry about that. "

"Thankfully, I think they will be fired if I get a replacement. "

However, Oyaji instead held back his laughter for a moment.

"How come your mind can go that far, I won't do that to people you think are important. "

"I thought about it, because I haven't been here for a long time. They could have been transferred because they didn't really help me while in Japan. "

"I understand your way of thinking, but I wouldn't do something so evil. However, you won't be able to meet them because there's still a lot of work waiting for them since you left. "

"If they're still part of the Romanova nobility, I won't protest anymore. "

Suddenly, Cleopatra Okaa sama and stroking my hair.

"Rav-chan, good boy. Even you to worry about them to that extent. "

Although it feels quite strange, for some reason, I'm a little embarrassed if Okaa-sama does it in front of Oyaji.

"Okaa sama, please don't treat me like a child anymore. I'm 20 years old. "

"No matter how old Rav chan is, I, you are still my mother's little son. So don't worry Rav chan. "

Then she hugged me again. Apparently, I really can't get away from it.

"Okay, I won't win against Okaa sama. I give up. "

"You are a good boy, stay close to me. "

It looks like now I have to ignore Okaa-sama actions for a while.

"Raven, actually I'll be returning to the capital Erchanhardt soon, so I'm sorry I couldn't keep you company any longer. "

"Yeah, I've known long ago that Oyaji is very busy. "

However, Oyaji just smiled at my casual answer.

"It seems, the old you are still there today. "

"If Oyaji wants to talk to my amnesiac me, I can do that. "

"No, you don't have to. It's quite strange seeing you have grown up like this, I still can't believe it. "

"Staying ten years in a different world will of course result in a bit of a change, it seems I'm starting to become just like you. "

"Hahaha, your life path is a bit similar to mine. At least, what you get there will be very useful for yourself, I hope you can learn a lot of things. "

"Don't expect too much from me, my thinking ability is not as good as what you think, being accepted into college is already the highest achievement in my life. "

Since the entrance exam was very difficult, I had to study extra so that at least I wouldn't be nervous about answering every question that was given.

"I've had it too, it was a tough experience. But, I'm sure you'll get through it. "

"Of course I'm not sure about that, actually I just rely on luck because my previous self was so stupid. "

"You're not stupid, you're just not at your best. "

It seems Oyaji is trying to cheer me up.

"Take it easy, because all difficult things have been resolved. Now it's time to wait for another tough thing to come, at least I have to relax before facing another tough course, I hope I don't get a course statistics. "

"That's also a nightmare for me, but I didn't expect you to be weak in that lesson too, hahaha. "

"If the source is not so expert, let alone I am your descendants. Don't expect me can to do it. "

When we keep talking about unimportant things.

Suddenly, Okaa sama grabbed my head and pressed it against her chest again.

"Rav chan, why do you keep talking without letting me join in, I'm jealous. "

Her anger was completely unexpected.

"Oyaji..."

When I looked at dad while saying that.

Okaa-sama gaze was directed back to Oyaji.

"Shoichi-sama, your schedule should be quite busy right now. You better head back to the capital right now, many people are already waiting for you. "

To me, Okaa sama just sounded like he was shooing Oyaji away.

"Okay, I'll be going soon. But, Cleo. Don't delay too long either. "

"Shoichi sama stupid. "

Okaa sama stuck her tongue out at Oyaji as a sign of ridicule for him.

Then, Oyaji just stood there while smiling slightly at me.

"Raven, if you look for me I'll be in the capital. Then, about one more thing. I have prepared another surprise for you, enjoy your day here. "

"Yes thank you. "

After hearing my answer, Oyaji walked away from the two of us while waving his hand without turning his body. He is that kind of person.

Right after that, the dining room door closed again after Oyaji left this place.

Now, there's only Okaa sama and me together.

"Does Okaa-sama not feel the words you said to Oyaji were a little harsh?."

"This isn't rude at all Rav chan, I don't carry a gun or anything. "

"It's up to Okaa sama. "

If Okaa sama acts like this, it means that she doesn't want her words to be disturbed.

"Then, since Rav chan said it's up to me. What should we do now?"

Okaa-sama is again showing a dangerous look; maybe I should just run away with Oyaji to the capital. Why did I miss my return ticket?

"Okay okay..."

I looked at her face when she said that the distance between us was so close.

In just a few moments, Okaa sama then exhaled her breath.

"Okay, I give up. I can't win when fighting Rav chan. "

After saying that, Okaa-sama returned to her seat.

2