Karen Kreuztal : Part 3
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I also took her there with a purpose, but my right hand was completely wet by her when I carried her. Her semen just kept dripping out. What's more, I'm starting to feel the scent.

Finally, I got to where I wanted to be after walking a few steps.

Then, I put it back down. I should have kabedon on her, but since I've got her in the state she really wants her to be, it only takes one small trigger to make her go wild again.

"Hora...., why stop. Even though you've made my hands wet like this. "

I also licked my wet hands; she was again triggered by my actions that made her body vibrate by itself. It looks like she's ejaculating again; how many times has she done it.

" yes, Raven sama. "

Then, she repeated the same thing as before. However, this time I didn't let her. I pulled her left finger so I could kiss her lips.

At the same time, I'm helping her to play with her sensitive parts. It seems she's squirming again when I do it all of a sudden.

Suddenly, there was an unexpected movement. Her left hand, starting to head towards My Last Destroyer, she continued to grope my main weapon.

Then, it was time to make her enjoy this game again; I started kissing her neck area gently while occasionally licking it to make her ticklish when it seemed her defense was really weak. I just kept hearing her delicious moan.

Then, I put my two fingers back into her vaginal opening. That way, it is certain that she will not last long.

"Ahhhh....i cumming......."

As I suspected, her semen was flowing profusely, but I purposely didn't pull my finger out so she could enjoy the other sensations I could give her.

Her body shook violently; she began to lose the strength to maintain her balance. Then, I quickly caught her back with my left hand.

In the end, she looked really tired. Her breath continued to pant as she continued to moan in pleasure.

Then, I whispered something to her again.

"Are you happy? "

"Hah... hah... hah... Even though you haven't pulled out your holy sword yet, you can make me like this. "

"Do you want something even harder? "

I immediately bit her ear with a soft bite. As a result, she squirted back when I did it suddenly.

I could feel her pussy actually throbbing and pinching my two fingers inside.

She seemed to squirt a few times when I did, after which I pointed my wet fingers right in front of her face.

"Can you smell the liquid of your love?. "

Unknowingly, my red eyes reactivated when I said that to her.

"Give it to me... I beg you..."

"Okay, lick this clean. "

As if following my orders, she licked my wet fingers. She seemed to enjoy it when she did so.

After waiting for a while, she had finished her task.

"Good, you are a good girl. "

"yes...."

However, why does her gaze still look horny when she looks at me, especially when her face is completely red.

"Your name is Karen Kreuztal right?."

"Yes, please order anything to me…."

What happened to her? It seems that her condition is not good.

"Are you still tired Karen?."

I call her first name because our relationship is close enough to do that.

"No, I just got turned on by the eyes, how about this. I can't stop going cumming…."

"Ehhh, the look in my eyes you say….., it seems I'm overdoing it. I'm sorry, it'll be soon…."

Instead, she pointed her index finger at my lips. Because of that, I didn't have time to continue what I was saying.

"No, this is a good thing. I finally get to see Raven sama that I recognize, I haven't seen your face and that evil look in a long time. Please treat me as you please. "

Wait a minute; it looks like she's talking about something I did in the past. However, since my mind was already very dirty from the start, I didn't think about it. I'll just take advantage of this.

"Then I will do as you say. Can you answer some of my questions?. "

I brought my face closer to her. For a moment, she looked embarrassed when I said that.

"Yes, I will answer all your questions."

It looks like she's regained his senses; it's good that I don't have to resort to any other means of doing it.

"So, what is the reason behind your actions to do something like this?."

I asked as I kept looking into her eyes.

Because of that, her horny face started to turn into an embarrassed face. This is indicated by the movement of her head that looks confused while looking in various directions.

" actually.....,

Me......... "

Every few sentences, she always stopped halfway. It seemed she was having a hard time explaining what could be said to be her sexual appetite.

I guess I was the fool for asking her that.

"Calm down, gather your resolve again. Take a deep breath, then start talking again. I'm just curious, even though you're still a virgin but instead asked me to do that. "

When she heard my words, he seemed to be very surprised. For a moment, her head looked very red while occasionally emitting steam.

"You know that I'm still a virgin?."

For some reason, she was able to say it fluently. Women are very difficult to understand.

"Yeah, I know because your pussy was still tight when I inserted my finger earlier. "

"ahhh. "

Karen again covered her face with her hands; she seemed very embarrassed when she heard that. However, this is precisely what is strange. Why doesn't she cover her sensitive parts instead of focusing on the face? She is a strange girl.

"Calm down, I'm sorry for knowing it. I just want to know your reasoning, I haven't even moved on to the next question. "

I once again tried to calm her down, but this time she looked very embarrassed at me. She didn't even dare to look me directly in the face like before.

"Ugh, etto, sono, I'm sorryyyy."

After saying that, she immediately ran to my bed to get her clothes, then she ran away quickly, leaving this room without having time to put her maid clothes back on.

"Ehh, wait……"

However, I couldn't stop it. I think it should be like this. I'm worried if we're alone for too long. I might as well make her exhausted.

It seems the maids here have a really strange nature. No, you could say it's very normal if you consider the social status between us.

But, everything has happened. There's no point in protesting against something like this; it's better to get back to my main goal, which is sleep.

Then, I walked back to my bed. As I lay down, I was reminded of what happened earlier; come to think, it was a bit embarrassing. Therefore now it was my turn to let out steam.

***

The situation began to move to a room that looked luxurious; it was a castle inside a city that looked very large.

The situation began to show the afternoon's time, seeing a man who was busy taking care of many notes on the table while enjoying the atmosphere there.

At first glance, his condition is fine, but if we take a closer look, his eye bags are very black, but he still tries to focus on all the things in front of him. This was enough to prove that he wasn't getting enough sleep.

For a moment, he leaned his head back on his large table. Then he started to stop doing his activities; then he started walking towards one of the windows so he could enjoy the cool afternoon breeze.

He seemed to really enjoy all of this.

"So that's how it is, I haven't slept in 2 days. I almost forgot what day it is, it seems I pushed myself too much again. "

A man who wears noble clothes, he has a handsome face coupled with blond hair color.

Then he began to lean against the window while occasionally closing his eyes. Dita seemed to smile when she saw the crowd around where she was.

A few moments later, the door to his room was opened by someone. A woman began to enter his office.

Then, she immediately approached the man who was seen enjoying the sight.

"Sir, you should stop your current habit, it will only make your body sick. "

She also tried to remind this person.

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Right now I'm just trying to find inspiration, because every day is just a problem. Having too large an area is indeed very difficult to manage. "

He also continued to speak while exhaling because he felt the suffering of such heavy work.

"Because it is your duty, because you are the crown prince of our Empire. "

The woman tried to clarify the person's position.

Then, the man started to pull the white glove he was wearing while saying something.

"Actually, I just wanted to travel the world freely, right after finishing work in this place. But, because of my inability to handle it kept me confined in this place. Looks like I really have to throw away my dream. "

"If you can finish it quickly, maybe the day after tomorrow or the next few days your work can be done quickly. So you have free time to go to one place. "

At least the maid tried to give him hope.

"So that's how it is, I really can't be expected. At least, it's better than not getting a day off. Then, what about my younger sister Wilhelmina's condition? is it okay? "

2