Those who want it : Part 2
25 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I said that. Suddenly a pair of black wings appeared on my back.

"Whoaa, so what the hell. Is this a bug?."

I think the system is a bit like the standard RPG games that a lot of people play. But what was more important was that these wings were made of black flames. This fits what I thought.

Every now and then, I flap my wings; there is a gust of wind created from the movement of my wings.

"It feels so good, I just need to think for navigating my ability moves. "

I started walking around my room while keeping my wings wide open.

I think this is indeed a very convenient thing to do because this way, I'm just as much as carrying a portable fan for myself. I won't overheat again in the event of a heatwave.

As I walked through the window, I suddenly had an idea.

"Is it possible I can fly if I use these wings. I better give it a try. "

Then, I made the position of my wings folded again. Then, I slide the curtains to open my bedroom window.

As I moved unintentionally, my wings touched the curtain hanging on the window.

The result was quite terrible; the curtain burned for a few seconds until there was nothing left other than dust.

Then, I stepped back a little to keep my distance.

"It seems the black fire is hotter than the blue fire. But isn't the hottest fire white? "

As I was thinking about making it happen, my mind suddenly stopped.

If I really make it happen, what will happen to this mansion. I'd better not do this because I might unknowingly cause a big fire.

Maybe, I will look for a completely safe place to test my strength.

When I saw the traces of the ashes of the curtains burning, I began to think. Can I get this thing back to the way it was? It seems that it can be done.

In my mind, I started to form a concept to make this curtain again. After having the memory of the previous form, then I began to say a word that had the meaning to return an object so that the attraction of its creation was successful.

" BACK "

Right after that, I snapped my fingers once. As a sign of activating my abilities.

Small particles began to gather to the point where the curtain burned. Gradually the particles began to form again as before.

"Looks like my power is indeed too dangerous, I have to control it carefully. But, come to think of it. I can use it even though I'm not in my subconscious. "

At the very least, I should think of some priorities that suit my current state. First, for basic humans to control something, they must have the most needed material, that is, knowledge. Therefore, I better find out where the library is in this mansion. The rest, let me think about it later.

"In that case, it's all gone. "

After I snapped my fingers a second time, my black wings disappeared in an instant. The rest of the ashes from the former curtains are also still left. I started to collect the dirt from throwing it all in the trash.

When I've finished collecting all the remaining ashes, it's time to leave my room.

When I was outside, I started walking to find directions to get to the library.

If the way to the dining room is on the right, is it possible that the library is on the left?

I think it would be better to get lost again because it might be possible for me to have another memorable experience with another beautiful maid.

This time, I found a stairway to go down. It seems that whatever direction I take will definitely lead to the first floor.

It looks like my ability doesn't include a remove getting the habit of getting lost on the road. But this is a good thing because if a human is perfect, then he is not human anymore. Think of it as a saying from me.

When I reached the bottom floor, I again saw the garden I had seen earlier. This place feels very quiet and peaceful. I only heard the sound of several fountains being deliberately used to create a cool atmosphere.

At least this time, I have to sit here for a while; maybe I can run into Karen again. Making it into lust like before would be a lot of fun.

Somehow my goals can be easily distracted because, basically, I am this kind of person. It can't be helped; I don't even know where the library is. I'd better ask someone I met on the street.

At least I could finally sit down for a moment; then, I heard a woman's hum from somewhere.

Her voice sounded very beautiful in my ears; this made me curious as to who did it. If it really came from another maid, for some reason, I feel like the people here do have their advantages.

Therefore, I'd better peek from a distance so that the sweet voice doesn't just stop.

As I got closer, the sound became clearer and clearer. For some reason, I got to know about the lyrics she sings. But, how could she know about that song?

When I looked from behind the supporting pillars at the edge of the garden, I saw a maid sweeping in the middle of the garden. Since I was looking at him from behind, I had a bit of a hard time ascertaining who she was.

As far as I know, her features are green hair in a ponytail style. Then, I started to remember whose voice this was.

In just a few moments, I had found the answer. It looks like she's Sakuya. To my surprise, she found out about the song. I'd better ask her about the way to get to the library.

However, when I'm trying to get close to her, I still want her to sing a little longer. I'd better put my mind aside for a moment because she seems to be going back to singing.

"huuuu, Check my soul

Check my soul

My heart begins to wake

Let's break into a run together right now

Check my soul

Check my soul

Listen to voice in my heart

Let's go to place that will make my heart race

Even in dreamlike moments

I only want to gaze at the truth

Inside your eyes. "

Even though it's in English, I already know where the song came from. But isn't this strange? How come Sakuya can sing it smoothly. Is there an English school in this world?

Having heard that, at least I want to compliment her because her voice is really beautiful.

Then, I decided to appear behind her while saying something.

"Your voice is so sweet Sakuya. "

When she heard someone's voice behind her, Sakuya's response was shocking. It seems I managed to surprise her a bit.

"whoaaaa, you Raven sama?. you just startled me. Since when have you been there. I'm sorry I wasn't aware of your existence. "

"No need to apologize, I should be the one doing that because I just startled you. Still, I believe you can sing well. "

"thank you so much Raven sama. It's rare for anyone to praise me when I'm singing. I think I have been disrespectful to you because I have done that. ". "

It seemed like her response this time was completely honest.

"Your voice is indeed melodious, there is nothing wrong with your voice. Maybe it's the ears of the people who hear it that have problems or they just don't know the tastes of different times, if you were in my previous world you might be able to become an artist or seiyuu because you have passed the main requirements.."

For a moment, Sakuya looked confused by my words.

"Artist/Seiyuu?, looks like you are using vocabulary that I don't understand Raven sama, please forgive me for my stupidity Raven sama. "

Somehow she bowed to me to apologize. I seem to have said something strange.

"Uh, that's right. Indeed, the profession already exists in this era. No, I just said something wrong. So, don't be too formal with me. Previously I was also an ordinary person, just like you. If you are therefore, somehow I feel uncomfortable. "

"Even though you call yourself a former commoner, you are still a member of the Romanova nobility. I can't be so presumptuous to get along with you. "

She refused once again, her stance was indeed great, or maybe this was the attitude that should be taken from corporate slaves to their bosses.

"Well then, you don't need to be so formal with me if it's just the two of us. It will make it easier for us to communicate with each other. What do you think ?."

At least I gave her a solution.

"Ara, do you want us to always be together. If Raven sama want it, I can apply to you right now. "

As usual, she's always easy to tease me.

"woii. Don't always joke, just tell me the reason. Then, I also want to ask, how do you know about the song check my soul if you don't understand English?."

"You are indeed evil, my feelings are really sincere, you know. However, if you can be more cruel to me, then I will become more and more in love with you Raven sama. "

For some reason, she now has the intention to touch my body. Moreover, her body gestures already look strange. But, before she moves first, I hit her head gently so that she becomes controlled again.

"It hurts, although it's a little painful. Please do it again even harder Raven sama. "

Geez, she really is an acute masochist. I got a little attracted to her.

"Oi come to your senses, and answer my previous question?. "

She only realized when I had pinched her cheek with my right hand.

"It hurts, okay I'll answer. Actually, I used to listen to Cleopatra sama and sing this song before when I was relaxing. So, I asked her to teach me to sing it. Even so, Cleopatra sama haven't told about the meaning of the lyrics until now. "

Hmm..... now it's starting to make sense. But, there's something that really makes me feel weird in every issekai world. But, maybe I can say that this is my own homeland.

The thing that confuses me is, why is it that a world traveler or the conversation I have with other world residents can be carried out easily, even now I'm talking to her in Japanese. Still, she can understand my conversation for some reason, and she answers it in the original language of this world. However, to my ears, she seemed to be talking to me in the same language even I could understand everything she meant, even though sometimes there was a tone that felt new to me.

2