Those who want it : Part 3
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After I had been in my thoughts for a long time, I heard Sakuya's voice again.

"Raven sama, this hurts. Could you please stop…"

When I looked at Sakuya, it seemed that I was still pinching her right cheek.

"Ahh, I forgot. Forgive me. "

I quickly pulled my hand away.

However, Sakuya was still stroking her left cheek, which looked slightly red from my actions.

"Does it still hurt?? do i need to give a compress to prevent it from swelling? "

When I was worried about her condition, she looked back at me instead.

"It hurts a little, but I will try to remember the feeling when you do this to me. As I thought, you do know how I think. "

Ehhh, why be like this. Why does she look happy when I've done that to her.

"No, you should be angry with me because I have done a little violence to you. But, at least please don't call a lawyer and take me to court. Let's settle this in a family way. "

I begged her to think about it again.

"What are you saying?, this small thing you call violence. It's nothing, at least you have to make me bleed. I think that represents the definition of violence in my opinion. "

What was this green-haired maid thinking? Why was she so obsessed with something like that.

"It's up to you, although I've seen about what you did before. But, I'll keep asking again. What are you doing Sakuya? "

For some reason, she laughed again when I asked her that.

"Geez, somehow you always make me laugh like this. Of course, I'm cleaning this garden. Don't you see the broom I brought? "

"I know, it's just that this will be the right opening sentence for our conversation. "

For a moment, she was silent again with my words.

"Is there something wrong ?."

"No, I just feel like I need to get used to this. Like you said, I'm at work. "

"If that's the case, I think I've disturbed you. I'll be leaving soon. "

"Mou, why do you suddenly want to leave. Who are the people I serve, you don't have to worry about that. "

This time, she seemed to be venting her frustration on me.

"So, it doesn't matter if I bother you? "

She laughed again when I asked her that.

"I don't understand anymore, why you can think like that. At least, I will give you something that is understandable, it can be said that I am your property, maybe you could say that my ownership is in your hands. So, as the owner you have the right to interfere with my work or whatever you want. "

Her hand gesture when explaining it was like a math teacher who kept forcing her students to understand the formula she wrote on the blackboard.

"Yeah, I think it's a little more like the principle of a slave rather than a maid. "

"Even our social status is different, we still have the right to be independent. Still, we are different from them. "

"I see, then from now on I will often bother you. "

"Finally you can understand. "

"It seems, I got lost again to get to the first floor. "

I immediately conveyed my complaint to her.

"That's natural, because you don't know the layout of this mansion, especially since the size of the Romanova Mansion is very large. I also got lost once when I first worked here. "

"I seem to understand very well the differences in area navigation  abilities. "

"You'll get used to it after a few days of living here, for that long. You can ask me to guide you anywhere. "

"Well, that's it. I remember my original purpose of going, I wanted to go somewhere. "

"Then I'll guide you. So, where do you want to go? "

"Library, I want to read some of the literature that is there. "

"It's located on the third floor, then I ask permission to leave for a while to put this equipment in its place. It won't be long. "

"Yeah, I'll be waiting too. "

Then, Sakuya turned around to do as she said. There were wooden buckets and many other tools that she piled up one by one. Cleaning this fairly large garden alone seems like it will drain quite a lot of energy. But, if you think about it, why is this park located inside the house. What does it do for aesthetics?

I sat down somewhere while waiting for Sakuya to finish her business. It didn't take long for her to immediately rush back to my side.

When she sat next to me, I immediately smelled the scent I was expecting. Damn, I was almost tempted by that.

"Raven sama?, why do you look weird?."

Sakuya looked at me from the side because since earlier, I kept my gaze straight ahead.

"No, absolutely nothing strange. Let me think for a second."

For that, I immediately took a breath to get my composure back.

"Yosh, I think I'm fine. "

I was able to face her face calmly.

"I thought you were sick or something, then. May I ask why you asked me to sit next to you? "

For one thing, why did Sakuya's face turn shy when she asked me that.

"If you ask me, of course the answer is I want you to be by my side right now. "

Of course, I can't say that I'm particularly attracted to her when she's covered in sweat.

"That's it, I think it will be fine. "

For some reason, Sakuya looked relieved.

"What do you really think? "

I hope she doesn't know my true intentions.

"ehhh... that's what I thought. This is going a bit in a bad direction…."

Then, Sakuya instead clenched her right hand to cover her mouth. Damn, she looks cute.

"In a bad direction, I'm a little curious about what you mean. "

"I think...., you want to continue the previous one. "

This time, Sakuya looked me straight in the eye.

This actually made my lower part tense up again.

"In that case, I really want to. However, why are you even thinking about that? "

"I just remembered your request when we were alone, especially now that the situation is very quiet. "

Ah, I see why she can think like that. Surely women will easily jump to conclusions when I say something that is not clear.

At least I have to think of the right sentence so she doesn't misunderstand again.

"But, if you want it. I was ready because after this I was going to meet you, so I wore a pantyhose that you might like. "

"PANTYHOSE ?."

All the sentences I was thinking of disappeared in an instant when I heard that one beautiful word.

"Please don't say it out loud Raven sama, I'm so embarrassed. "

On the one hand, I wanted to see her embarrassed face even more. However, on the other hand, I've embarrassed myself for shouting while saying that.

"Ahhh, I was just triggered by that sentence. I just wanted to know, are you really wearing it? "

Without a word, she then immediately stood in front of me, then she lifted her maid outfit to show me her thigh.

"Dark black coupled with a smooth white skin tone. "

I mumbled what I saw right now.

"Please don't say it here Raven sama, I'm embarrassed if there are other people huh... kyaa!!!. "

However, I immediately touched the area of her thigh that was not covered by the pantyhose. As I expected, that part was still a little wet with sweat.

"Why did you suddenly do it? "

"Ahhh…, I see… eh?."

"ahhh...,eehhh... isn't that the reason I want to hear?. "

She looks sullen at me.

"Are you angry ?."

"I'm just shocked, at least please don't do it suddenly... Kyaaa!!!. "

This time, I put my face on her thighs. When I tasted the aroma, there was no mistaking it. This is indeed Sakuya's signature scent. This smell is what really bothers me.

"Raven sama…, what are you doing…."

Then, I slightly licked her thigh area. When I did that, Sakuya's legs started to squirm with amusement.

Then, I touched Sakuya's ass with both hands. When I felt the sensation, it was more than round. Very soft and solid.

"Raven sama...."

Sakuya kept saying my name; she should just kick me if he wasn't comfortable with my touch. If she doesn't do that, then I'm allowed to do this to her.

At least, I should focus on the main course. My eyes focused on her pantsu, black with transparent lace. It seemed like she was really ready to go further.

I guess I'll do it another time. This time, I had to restrain myself. Then, I let go of my hand and slightly moved away from her.

When I did, I could clearly see Sakuya's embarrassed face. However, for some reason, she still kept her skirt up.

"Raven sama…, why is it always suddenly…."

2