Those who want it : Part 8
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then, I looked at her when she started wearing her clothes.

For a moment, she looked shy again.

"Please don't be too serious in looking at me Raven. "

"Ahh..., yea..."

Of course, I'll keep looking at it because it's worth seeing.

"Oh my gosh, you pervert. "

After saying this to me, Sakuya started to put her clothes back on. So, she wore it from above. The way to wear it is almost like a t-shirt.

A few moments later, she started walking back to approach me.

"I've done what you asked, so please don't be mad at me. "

"I'm not mad at you, so you don't have to think about it. "

"Is that true ?."

She looked doubtful at me.

"Is my face now showing signs of anger, after all if I'm really angry. Maybe I don't talk to you anymore. "

"Your face is still the same as usual, so I believe. Hihihi. "

"Then don't ask again. Take me to the library immediately. "

"Okay, but before that can we continue the previous thing?."

Sakuya pulled her breasts out again.

"No, just do that later. I'm still not sure they're the only ones on the third floor. "

"I'm sure it's no longer there, so you don't have to worry. "

Why did she even force me to embarrass herself?

"You know Sakuya, I will do whatever you want as long as you are satisfied with yourself, but if there is any other cause that might hurt you or destroy your dignity. I would never want to do it because I love me very much my followers, all of you I have treated like my family. "

I stroked her hair to calm her down a bit.

For a moment, she looked down in silence; what I said now offended her a little. At least I've been honest with her.

"So you think of me like that..."

"Of course, it might be easier to put it this way. If I had unsealed an item, then I would have bought it at the most expensive price. Maybe that's part of my responsibility. "

"For some reason, I don't understand what you mean. But, please don't say stop doing embarrassing things. "

For some reason, her eyes seemed to glaze over as she said that.

"it means ?."

"I know, your goal must be for my pleasure. However, if you are don't do the thing that makes me feel humiliated or painful, I will never get the pleasure I've been dreaming of. "

It seems her mindset has gone wrong; I don't know what else to say.

"I see, you just want a rough thing right?."

Sakuya smiled when I said that.

"Yes, that's what I want. "

Then, I lifted her chin so her gaze was directed at me.

"I will make you feel any pleasure you want, but before I do that you should know what I want. "

When I saw her face, why did she open her mouth instead?

"I don't know what you want, I already gave my body. Is there anything else you want? "

"That's not what I mean stupid, what I want is..."

I whispered something to Sakuya.

After a while, I kept my distance from her again.

"understand ?."

"I will do what you tell me. "

"That's not an order anyway, because it's just something I want to accomplish without making any major changes. "

"Even if you say that, what you are about to do will definitely make a big difference, I'm really looking forward to that. "

"Sakuya, why are you being so formal with me again?"

"Ahh, I'm sorry. Because I'm too happy for the things you tell me. "

Then, Sakuya again walked in front of me.

"I told you, it's not an interesting thing. "

"Then allow me to explain again. It's all a secret, right? "

"Yeah, maybe you're the only one I told about it. "

"I'm very happy, I should try even harder to be better. "

"I'll wait for you to develop like what, until then you will still be the Sakuya I know. "

I followed Sakuya from behind.

"The same goes for you, Raven should also be your usual self. "

"I've been this kind of person from the start, I don't think I've changed much. "

"You are the one who changed the most, you used to be evil and cold. But, why are you being too kind and gentle like this. I didn't expect it. "

"Hahaha, maybe there are some things that made me show that attitude to you guys. "

It was the attitude of a foolish boy who thought that he could handle everything on his own.

"Then let's go up to the third floor. "

"Yes. "

You both went back up the stairs to the top; it seemed that no one was around here. I can't even feel the presence of someone at close range. It seems the situation is safe.

"In a few moments, we'll be there soon. "

"Yes. "

Still, my eyes are all over the place around here. Comparing memories with present memories makes me feel weird.

Because I've never been here, so I feel that this place is really good. But, on the other hand. If I think back on my playground, this kind of scene is familiar to me.

Moments later, I unconsciously bumped into Sakuya.

"uhhhhh..."

However, Sakuya was already prepared and hugged me tightly.

"Oh my gosh, why don't you pay attention to the situation around you. "

"I'm sorry, I haven't been paying attention since earlier. Is anyone sick?. "

"Nothing hurts at all, other than that. We've arrived at the library. "

"had reached ?."

When I saw the golden door beside where Sakuya was standing.

"Yes, this is the place you are looking for. I will open the door. "

Then, Sakuya slowly opened the door.

When I looked inside the room from the outside, it was a very spacious place. You could say there are a lot of books in here.

"Really, I didn't know this mansion had such a complete collection. "

"This is by no means complete, the number of books here are only a few parts of the main family home. Where I was an apprentice before, there were seven floors of the library. "

"seven floors?."

I myself never thought that such a place existed.

"Yes, there are a lot of people who serve the Romanova nobles studying there. Cleopatra sama freed everyone to do just that. "

"Fortunately, Okaa sama as kind. "

"She is indeed very good, even so I feel that I do not deserve all the things she gave me. "

This time, I feel Sakuya is a little burdened by Okaa sama's kindness.

"Don't worry, if you feel that what you gave Okaa-sama is still lacking, just wait until she gives you a much more difficult order. Everyone my mother chooses must be a very talented person. "

I gave her a thumbs up.

"Raven-sama……"

"Why are you being so polite again? But let it be. "

I just kept looking at the bookshelves that were all over the place here.

"Argh, Raven. Do you want to continue the previous thing, because this place is deserted. "

Sakuya was about to pull out her breast again.

"Stop it, even if it's in the imagination I want to do. However, if I do. I'm not sure I can hold myself back. "

"Don't worry, just let go of all your desires. "

She again teased me with a very pleasant thing.

"Sakuya..."

I reactivated my red eyes when I looked at her.

"I see, please don't look at me with that evil look Raven sama. I couldn't stand it. "

Instead of feeling threatened, Sakuya enjoyed the intimidating I gave her.

"You, it seems that the maid that Oyaji gave does have a talent of its own. "

"Of course, seeing you angry and venting your sexual desires on me is the main purpose of my work here. So, please don't hold back anymore. "

This time, it was my turn to be intimidated by Sakuya's lustful gaze.

"I'll make you happy when the time is right, is there anything else you need?. "

"Ano, that should be my words Raven-sama. Is there anything else you need?. "

"Ahh, that's right. Because I'm already here. I guess I don't need anything anymore. You can go. "

"Ahhh, why did our time together end so quickly. Though I hope you want to do more. "

It seems she's used to doing this to me.

"Don't ask for more, sometimes holding back will get you a much bigger reward than what you expected. "

"So you're going to give me something like that? "

Sakuya looks like JK is waiting for a white day gift from his boyfriend.

"I've told you how many times before, why do you keep making me repeat it. "

"Hehe, I just want to remember your promise clearly. "

"Now, are you satisfied? "

"I am very satisfied with what you said Goshuujin-sama. From now on, I will wait for another order from you. "

I'm getting tired of this.

"Ah, the servant-master relationship is really troublesome. But, if you insist I will. My orders will be difficult you know Sakuya. "

"I will do it even if I have to sacrifice everything, even if it includes my own life. "

At that time, I was immediately triggered by Sakuya's words.

"Listen Sakuya, from now on I want to give you one absolute order. Never give your life easily to anyone. Even if it's for my sake. I will never forgive anyone who does something bad or deadly to you. You have to stay alive no matter what, if there is any hope of survival do it don't let your life disappear just for a stupid mission. I won't be able to accept the death of my subordinates. If one of them is killed, I will make sure all the descendants of the person who did it will be wiped out."

0