392: Seduction Targets
2.1k 8 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 392: Seduction Targets

Right, perhaps he was exaggerating a little. Rias had no leverage of danger over him. Tier 18 or not, her power set was solely dependent on her bloodline. While it was true that her Power of Destruction could maybe kill him, it was impossible that he would ever get touched by it if she decided to shoot it.

Plus, he was GOD. One percent or not, against devils he had more advantages.

The only possible problem would be her brother, the devil Lucifer himself. He should be close to Tier 40 if he had to guess, and that would be troublesome to deal with thanks to his own Power of Destruction. He was not a slow poke like Rias, either.

So, Neji’s priority now was to play safe. He had to make sure the Devil Princess didn’t feel threatened by his presence, and therefore wouldn’t see any reason to call her brother.

“The Dragon Sage…?”

The air in the hallways was cold yet heavy. The two Devils were on their guard, while Neji stood straight, showing not much emotion. If a normal human was nearby, they would have begun to puke their lunch.

Though initially taken aback, with her guard going up, Rias soon spoke when she realized he had no intention to attack.

“It’s my first time hearing that name. Can you be more specific?”

“I am from the mountains. Have you heard of Kunlun? It is a part of Chinese mythology; a mythical mountain. I am from there, and I was born and raised there. This is my first time in the outside world, so it’s natural that even a prominent devil such as yourself does not know my name.”

That last line with a bit of sugar coating seemed to make her relax a bit more.

‘Of course, it did. Let’s make her feel as if she is still the one with authority here.’ Neji thought, his eyes amicable, though he was not smiling.

As one may expect from a slippery bastard who had been running from Prime Gods, Neji had a backup plan in case he got found out. At this point in his life, he had to be proficient in lies to continue living as a whole, and since he didn’t recall any mention of Kunlun in the DxD Manga or Novel, he decided to roll with it.

“Kunlun? You are Chinese?” Rias sounded intrigued, but she didn’t seem to doubt his words.

Neji gave her a smile. “No. My parents are Japanese, and that is why I came here – to my homeland – after coming out of the mountains.”

He added, “I apologize if I startled you, it was not my intention. I didn’t expect this school to belong to the devils, but since I had no antagonistic relationship with your people, I assumed it would be fine to stay.”

Rias exchanged glances with Akeno. After a few seconds, she sighed and gave Neji a curt nod.

She said, “It’s alright. Still, you should have told us your identity from the get-go if you knew who we were. Whatever, it’s not a problem now. Let’s head back to my office, shall we? We can continue our chat here. Akeno, go call Sona for me.”

“Alright…” Akeno took the order, nodding while staring into Neji’s eyes. She smiled. “So much for a normal teacher, eh? I knew something was wrong, so you were a hermit?”

It was more of a statement than a question. She assumed he was a Monk, a Hermit, since he called himself a Sage. 

With that, Akeno left and Rias led Neji to her office. For a moment, Neji thought if he should send Asia away, but decided against it in the end. There was no need, and she was safe here anyway.

* * *

Nature Energy was radiating out of Neji's entire being. He was keeping most of it to himself right now, but since he was in his Sage Mode, it couldn't be fully contained.

So when Neji walked into the clubroom of the Occult Research Club, the white-haired Loli Yokai Kitten that was sleeping on the couch, jumped awake.

In this world, it was mainly Yokai people who used Senjutsu. Even amongst them, the Loli on the couch, Koneko, was greatly proficient in its arts. So she could sense the energy, the depth it had.

[Shirone Toujou – Yokai-Devil – Tier 14]

She hurriedly got off the couch, rolling and then making a run for it. She fled the sight, hiding behind an almirah in the room.

"What's up with her?"

"Uh… she may be more sensitive to your aura than us, thanks to her race. Anyway, let's sit down. Kiba, can you bring tea?"

Rias sat down and called, and from a far corner of the room, a blonde teen peeked. He blinked a little seeing Neji's appearance, as he sat where Koneko was sleeping, while Asia sat beside him, still weary.

"Ah, sure, president," he said and left.

Minutes passed, and Neji and Rias sat in comfortable silence. Until tea came, and they began to exchange short words. Soon, Akeno returned with Sona and another girl.

[Sona Sitri – Devil – Peak Tier 16]

[Tsubaki Shinra – Devil – Peak Tier 15]

As expected, Sona too had her earlier Tier doubled. The girl beside her, Tsubaki, who was Sona's [Queen], also was quite strong.

"I see. Yes, mhm," Sona walked in, staring at Neji, and took a seat beside Rias. "Now those muscles make sense."

She fixed her glasses, giving Rias a look, who shrugged. Sona turned forward to look at Neji once again.

By then, the room was filled with people. Neji sat with Asia, opposite the two devil princesses, while Rias' peerage and Tsubaki watched from the side. Neji couldn't find Issei anywhere though; if he had to guess, that boy was probably out doing those devil deals.

"How strong are you? I'll be blunt, I can't sense your power at all. I suppose it's some sort of Senjutsu technique. Knowing Rias, I am sure she would soon say it's fine for you to continue teaching, but I am different. In case you can be potentially dangerous for us and the students, I would demand you to leave. I will not call my sister, whom I think you are aware of, as you have done nothing to harm anyone yet." 

Sona was being professional, as her motive was made clear. She stared at him, while he was busy patting Asia's head, to calm her down and also to put her to sleep.

Looking away from Asia's slowly relaxing face, as the girl fell asleep due to a spell, Neji turned to look at Sona. He smiled.

"I am a Dragon. That alone should answer your question."

Sona frowned. "No. You are an unknown dragon that we have never heard of, your power level shouldn't be close to the most famous dragons, but you may not be weak either. We… I need a demonstration of what you can do."

Sona was saying 'we' until she caught Rias' expression, slowly checking out his muscles that she herself had mentioned earlier. She gritted her teeth and finished her line.

Neji raised his hand towards a wall that he deemed clear even on the other side. 

Sona blinked, opening her mouth to tell him to stop, but it was too late. Neji blasted a beam of electricity that crashed into the wall, turning it into blisters.

"...."

Sona closed her mouth, looking at the little destruction with a frown. It wasn't anything she couldn't do herself. This didn't give her much of an idea of his power level.

"I don't plan to harm you."

"You just destroyed school property."

"When?"

"You-"

When Neji asked 'When?' Sona's face went sour. She frowned, about to call him out, but he just tapped his feet as the destruction was suddenly gone. It wasn't instant, it was not any magic, but instead all the blisters just rushed back to their previous place, stitching up together.

It was [Overhaul].

Sona closed her mouth. Rias jumped up on her feet, staring at the scene. Her head then snapped to lock at Neji.

By then, her interest in Asia was nowhere to be seen. Her eyes were glued on Neji, her pupils shiny.

"Say," Rias started. "What do you think about becoming my servant?"

"Rias!" Sona yelled. "This is too fast, we-"

"I found him, come on!" Rias shut up her childhood friend, making her frown.

Sona's next words surrounded Neji. 

"...You already took Issei. Even if you found him first, it's only dutiful that you leave him for me."

That girl wanted him too? She didn't seem that type, but then again she was still a young Devil trying to prove herself strong, she would need a strong peerage.

"Girls,"

Neji was a little disappointed that they were almost assuming he would become a devil.

"No hate towards devils, but I would like to stay as I am right now. To begin with, I am just here to say that you can trust me, I will not harm anyone, and in case there is a mess up, I can fix it."

Sona frowned, and Rias looked restless. Neji could see the manipulative gears in her head spinning as she tried to come up with a way to make him hers, perhaps thinking to use the same slutty tactic she used to win the idiot Issei.

…Well, he would have given in too if she came naked in his bed two months ago.

Sona thought over it a little and was about to express her thoughts. She opened her mouth, but Rias spoke over her.

"Alright. You can stay. Just don't miss school, don't be late for class, and act like a usual Sensei. You don't get any privilege even if you are a dragon… unless you are part of either of our groups."

Ignoring Sona’s scowl, Rias gave him a seductive amicable smile.

From what Neji noticed, the girl already had the gist of a plan. For that though, she needed Sona shut, who probably was about to tell him to leave. No, Rias wanted him in the school, so that she could proceed with her plan, and win him over.

Neji just smiled. At this point, he wasn't interested in playing teacher anymore. So if they wanted him out, he would have left. But since Rias was playing a game, and he had nothing better to do, he decided to go along. 

Who knows, maybe her brother had a lead on Kimi? Neji wanted her to have a nice impression of himself so that he would get some information from her since she can always ask her brother.

'On that note though,' Neji looked at Sona. 'If I want a devil's help with information, Leviathan should be better than Lucifer. So Sona should be my primary target… plus, it should be easier to seduce her, despite what it may seem like otherwise.'

Neji didn't even want to get his dick wet, but for the first time since coming here, he felt plans brewing in his head that proceeded in his regular sequence of thoughts.

Neji now had two targets, and he decided to seduce both of them. Yes, tomorrow school will be fun.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

63