408: The Help (1)
2.2k 9 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 408: The Help (1)

When Neji woke up, it was already noon. The three of them went on for a bit too long, and now Neji had missed a day at school.

"It was worth it."

He yawned and sat up. It was a good night; his shoulders were much less stiff than usual today.

Neji looked around. Serafall was nowhere to be seen, however, Grayfia was on the bed with him. She was sleeping, lying on her stomach, her plump ass almost too alluring.

"Nope. Control."

He had his fun, no need to go at it again. Last night was an exception, yes.

The room was filled with the smell of sex, and the smell was really thick. With a snap of his fingers, his uber-useful [Cleanse] just instantly cleaned the room. The room, the bedsheet, and also the stain on Grayfia's body.

The use of magic caused the maid to open her eyes, her eyelids drooping for a second before they went wide. She stared at Neji, her mouth opening to say something before she hid her head face into the pillow.

"Fuck."

She cursed, hugging the pillow as an aura of worry and despair passed across her. 

Neji couldn't help but raise his hand and drop it on her bare ass, making the soft flesh jiggle with a clap sound. She moaned but said nothing. A minute later, she lifted her head up and looked at him hesitantly.

"I was… drunk last night. Do you pretend like this never happened?"

"Sure."

"Huh?"

Grayfia blinked twice when he agreed right away. As if he was going to pin her down and fuck her again just to convince her to have an affair with him. Neji shrugged.

"I understand. To begin with, it happened between me and Sera. You just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and made a mistake. It's understandable."

"Oh… r-right."

Grayfia cleared her throat and sat up, covering her chest with her hands, looking away. It was funny given what happened last night, and Neji held back a laugh.

"I will go… take a shower, then."

Saying so, she ran off to the bathroom that was located at one corner of the room. Her ass jiggled as she ran, and for a moment Neji wondered if he should follow. He decided not to, in the end.

Instead, he closed his eyes. Jogan activated and his perception looked around this entire devil's city. He frowned when he noticed where Serafall was right now, but didn't pry. He looked for a lake instead, a clean one, and then teleported into the water.

One moment he was in the bed, and the other he was underwater, his eyes looking at the clear marine life as his body was washed off. He had used [Cleanse] but it didn't feel good without a proper wash.

Ten seconds later, Neji teleported again. He appeared in the sky, dripping. With a wave of his hand, he let extreme wind blow him dry and then teleported again, back to the room he was in.

A few minutes later, when he was going through his phone, using the Eternal Gram app to message that Ingvild Leviathan girl, the current Leviathan walked in. 

Serafall wore a white nightgown that she didn't even bother trying, but at least it was something. The girl beside her wore less than that, tied with tendrils of void, with her hands cuffed as she gave Neji a glare.

It was Katerea Leviathan, the dark-skinned beauty from last night.

"Oh, you're up."

Serafall grinned and jumped at the bed, falling right into a kiss. Neji didn't hold back like Grayfia this time and grabbed her butt, feeling it as he kissed her deeply. He actually liked this girl, maybe because she was a bit shorter than the usual girls he was around, she reminded him of a mouse.

Katerea wore a disgusted expression as they kissed, looking away. The kiss ended soon and Serafall turned to her, gesturing with her finger to call her close.

"Come here. You know the deal, and I'm sure you'd want to get this over with soon."

Katerea hesitated, groaning, but nodded soon. She began to walk close as Neji frowned at Serafall. He sent his thoughts to her via telepathy.

<<Sera? What's this?>>

The girl grinned at him as she sat up on his chest. She sent her thoughts back.

<<I gave you a general idea about the devil factions last night, didn't I? She is one of the three leaders of the Old Satan Faction, and I finally have leverage over her. Sadly, it's not as lethal as she fears, we just managed to trick her into thinking it is. So I need to deal with her in the best way possible, and thought why not make her submit? I told her some lies and convinced her to let her go without doing anything if she agreed to have a threesome with me. She really is a stupid bitch, and agreed. Help me out with it.>>

Neji tried but couldn't hide his displeasure and closed his eyes. He liked her, but he didn't like how she decided to use him as a weapon like this, without even asking him.

<<Uh,>> her thoughts sang in his mind, suddenly hesitant. <<I-it's all right if you don't want to… I… I'll think of something else if you are not… okay with it.>>

Neji opened his eyes and looked into her nervous ones. He would feel bad if he pretended to be hurt after seeing her so guilty and fearful that she might lose him for this. To begin with, his actions surely gave her the idea that he didn't mind threesomes, so it was not weird for her to make such hasty decisions.

"Lay your back."

Neji ordered as he stood up, watching her expression turn to relief as she blushed.

"Yes…"

She did as asked, and Katerea seemed too shocked until Neji grabbed her by the hair and threw her on top of Serafall. He hadn't reacted last night because he was in a very relaxed mood, but now that the effects of that song were wearing off, he felt the urge to teach her a lesson.

Soon, screams filled the room once again. Grayfia, who had earlier insisted to forget everything that had happened, walked out of the bathroom and paused, until she threw herself at him, breaking her promise as well as the loyalty of her sober mind.

* * *

It was evening by the time they were done. She wore her maid dress that had been thankfully cleaned by Neji’s spell before and made her way back to her home.

She was hesitant before, also unsure about what she should say to Sirzechs – but after she had actively given in to the urges, with a sober mind, she knew what to do and what to say.

Grayfia teleported right inside Sirzechs’ office. She paused when she realized she should have teleported outside and knocked first, but just shrugged in her head a moment later.

“Grayfia!”

Sirzechs, who was busy with paperwork, looked up, smiling as a million questions popped on his face. Grayfia had felt a great load of guilt when she woke up earlier, but now… well, she still felt a bit guilty, but he deserved it for sending his wife with those words. She gave him a bow.

“Sorry, I couldn’t call back, I was busy convincing him.” She said before he could ask. “It took longer than expected since Serafall was messing with me, but I managed to earn his word at last. Sadly, it’s not quite what you sent me for,”

Sirzechs looked confused at first, then annoyed at Serafall, then reassured, and lastly confused again. His brows furrowed. “What do you mean? What did he agree to?”

“He will lend us one of his people, he will allow someone to join Rias’ peerage, and that person is supposed to guarantee a win in the Rating Game,” Grayfia said, looking into his eyes sharply.

Naturally, Sirzechs found that lacking. “Seems like a scam. How much are you sure he is confident that this ally of his will be of help? Will they truly make Rias win?”

Grayfia nodded confidently. “I believe so. It’s… hard to explain, but I feel confident.”

After all, that White Dragon was odd. He was more than a dragon, and while Grayfia had a few guesses – but she didn’t want to confirm it for fear of it coming true. So, she just decided to trust him when he said he would help Rias get out of this marriage problem.

Sirzechs looked hesitant, but he just shrugged in the end, shaking his head and zoning out, probably planning how to save his sister in case things go wrong.

The next day, Grayfia took Neji and a black-haired girl with blue eyes similar to his, to meet with Rias’s peerage. Help had arrived, though Grayfia was unsure just how strong this new girl truly was.

**

**

**

Master4thWall Note – A black-haired girl with blue eyes similar to his… Hmm, I wonder who that might be. Hint: It’s obviously not Sisty.

If you want to read the next 20+ chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

50