426: A Spoiled Princess’ Fate
1.7k 6 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 426: A Spoiled Princess’ Fate

Neji stood in front of Rias' bedroom door, a little annoyed that he had to do this at all. How annoying spoiled brats could be – was surprising.

Though, while he was annoyed at her, on the other hand, he could understand why Rias would be mad after seeing him kill so many of her kind. Though he had come here with selfish intent, he also didn't feel like letting Rias keep crying her eyes out in useless anger and frustration.

He took a small breath and knocked softly on the door. There was no response from inside, and after another knock, he sighed and pushed the door open anyway. Inside, there was Rias on the bed, lying alone and staring at the ceiling with tear-filled eyes.

The moment he stepped in, she jumped up, her boobs jiggled at that, visibly so, as she was wearing a very revealing royal kimono dress for some reason. "What are you doing here?! Get out!"

[Image Here]

Spoiler

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f667256466b4552596c4f314c36773d3d2d313339343037373830392e313739326636383164343533666661663138393930373830363530362e706e67

[collapse]

"Girl, you're in my dimension, I own this place," Neji told her as he shook his head. He walked in, as the door closed itself behind him, and took a look at her. "What's up with your dress?"

Rias' lips shook as she scowled at him. "As if you don't know already. Isn't it you who made me wear this? That angel woman came and told me to wear this because you might like this."

"Oh," Neji shrugged. Looks like Raynare misunderstood his relationship with Rias and had prepared her for something that might happen between them. "Just know it wasn't me who ordered her that. I just came to check up on you. Are you alright?"

"Get out of here."

"Rias, you have to realize I'm here to ask about your well-being. I am not your father or brother, I will leave and let you weep if you decide to be rude." He finished and watched her open her mouth, sure she'd say the same thing again. "And then I'll never return, or meet you, even if you want to talk to me about anything."

She paused and closed her mouth, glaring at him.

Neji sighed and walked towards her and sat down on the edge of her bed, taking her hand gently into his own. "Rias," he began softly, acting. "I know I've done some terrible things... but please believe me when I say that it wasn't personal."

Rias was taken aback by the sudden twist. She looked at him with hurt and confusion in her eyes, still too angry to really listen to what he was saying.

Neji persisted, determined to make things calm. He was acting, but at the same time, he did want her beside him. "I know we had chemistry before," he continued, his voice growing bolder as he spoke from the heart, "and I think that's part of why this all feels so wrong to me now. We were friends once and had a chance to be more than friends, but then I ruined it."

"You did." She sniffled, gagging suddenly as tears broke out of her eyes. "You k-killed so many of us! I knew them, some of them were my relatives and friends. You killed them all!"

"Not all," Neji shook his head. "Only those who didn't listen."

"Then did you let me live?! I didn't listen at first either, you should have just-"

"Rias," Neji looked at her gently. "Do you think I have it in me to kill you? I will be devastated."

"...."

Rias looked away, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment suddenly. Then she shook herself out of the daze, she already knew how easily she had fallen for his charms before; she couldn't do that again.

"Liar."

Neji wasn't done yet. He pulled her closer, wrapping an arm around her waist. She froze and he whispered into her ear, "I know I can make it up to you – show you just how much I care. If you allow me to.”

“You’re delusional if you think anything you do can make up for what you did,” she said, glaring at him.

He chuckled, “I killed Riser for you, love. I even went as far as showing off my other techniques to give him a more painful death. It hurts a little that you’re rejecting me like this after everything I did. I am sure Akeno explained to you by now why she raised her hand.”

Rias looked away, stubborn. She knew he had a point, but she didn’t want to admit it. It wasn’t that he killed some random devils she only knew in names that had her pouting, but the fact that he didn’t give her special treatment like Ingvild. She was just a spoiled little girl who was angry that she didn’t receive attention.

“Rias?”

“What now…?”

Neji's thumb pressed on her lips, and then gently parted her lower lip as she stayed frozen. Without waiting for a response, he leaned in and kissed Rias passionately on the lips.

'Ah shit,' Neji thought as he pressed his lips on her. 'Totally Raynare's fault that she made her wear something so revealing.' How was he supposed to control when a girl was crying half-naked?

“Mhf?!” Rias actively resisted when she realized what was going on, but he grabbed her hands and then pushed her down on the bed. Neji held her down, and she moved her head left and right. A minute later, she gave up and responded. She was hesitant at first but soon melted into his embrace as he deepened the kiss, letting out all the pent-up emotions that had been building up inside him since their last encounter.

As they pulled apart for air, Neji gazed deeply into her eyes and whispered hoarsely against her lips, "See? You don't want to resist. I am sorry for killing your kind, but you have to understand, I never wanted to kill you. You're so lovely. Let me make up for what you went through, alright? I want to give you what you've always wanted."

Rias gasped in surprise but didn't pull away as he continued, his voice growing darker with lust. "Rias, let's make it official. I'll make you mine. Hmm," he peeked into her desires, shaking his head. "Is that what you just thought just now, me spanking your little ass until it's red like your hair and sore like your heart? How masochistic. Do you want me to fuck you hard and make you scream my name over and over again?"

"W-what?!" Rias blushed. That was a wild thought she had, she was still angry at him! She couldn't let him misunderstand. "Wait, did you just read my mind?! Get off me!"

"Not mind, just desires. Entirely different." Neji clarified. The look in Neji's eyes was so intense that Rias couldn't help but feel a spark of excitement within her, she gulped.

Despite everything that had happened a day ago, she found herself wanting him more than ever before, craving the rough treatment he promised to give her tonight. Maybe something clicked within her when she saw how ruthless he was, seeing her own kind die without resistance to his hand. Rias' submissive side came out as she gulped.

Without another word, Neji grabbed her by the face again and then kissed her. She didn't resist this time but hesitated still.

A minute later, Rias wrapped her arms around Neji's waist, pulling him closer as their lips were locked in a passionate kiss. She ran her hands up his chest and over his shoulders, feeling the tension in his muscles begin to fade away. She groaned against his mouth, his hands moving to grip her hips tightly.

He pulled back slightly, his eyes burning with lust and desire as he looked down at Rias' flushed face. "You are so beautiful," he murmured and she looked away, before he forced her to look back, his strong hand holding her mouth, making her wet. He took her lips once again, his hand trailing up her side, stopping just below her breast and squeezing gently.

"Ahnn, yes~" Rias arched into the touch, moaning softly.

Neji broke away from their kiss again, and Rias' used that chance to take in heavy breaths she stared at his full lips. He stared at her nipples instead, unable to resist them any longer, capturing one between his teeth and sucking gently. Rias let out a small cry, her fingers digging into his skin as she threw her head back in pleasure.

Without warning, Neji scooped Rias up into his arms and sucked her into that lifted position. As the room filled with hotness, her moans and the sound of him sucking her nipples, he began to tear apart her clothes. Finally, when she was naked, he put her back down. Neji put her against the pillows, letting her watch as he removed his clothes slowly, his muscles rippling in the artificial moonlight that poured through the window.

Rias was shy, covering her chest with her hands, but even then her eyes wandered. "You are like a living sculpture…"

Rias reached out to him, not bothering to cover herself with her hands anymore, beckoning him closer. She finally let out a smile, her hands wandering his muscles, his chest, biceps, and abs. Neji let her touch him for a bit and then pressed his bodies with hers, together with heat. He trailed kisses down the side of her neck and across her collarbone before latching onto one sensitive nipple, flicking it with his tongue. Rias cried out at the sensation, arching into him even more.

His hands moved over her body possessively, as if she'd run away, tracing patterns over her stomach and hips as he continued to tease her breasts with his mouth. Rias shifted restlessly beneath him, desperate for more contact.

Neji could feel the wetness between her legs and knew that she was ready for him. He pulled back slightly, gazing down at her flushed face before positioning himself over her.

"That's too big…" She looked at his size in fear.

"You'll do fine."

Then, he slammed inside her. Rias let out a painful cry, but Neji wasn't even half in. He let her wrap her legs around his waist as he pressed into her slowly, going inside inch by inch, while she watched their bodies merge together in the mirror on the wall.

She cried out at the feeling of being filled so completely; PoD coated her nails as they dug into his back as she arched into him. Neji growled against Rias' neck, his hips moving in a slow, steady rhythm that had her panting for air.

Neji was slightly surprised at how right this felt, their bodies fit together like two puzzle pieces designed specifically for each other. Her wet hungry pussy was begging for his cock. As he thrust deeper into her wet heat; she wanted rough, and he would give her that. For a moment, Neji could feel himself losing control, the urge to really claim her overwhelming him.

"A-ahhhn! Hey, that's t-too rough~"

Rias gasped in surprise at how roughly Neji was taking her now - his hips pounding into hers with a force that made her cry out with each thrust. She arched into him helplessly, unable to resist the intense pleasure coursing through her body. Her nails dug into his shoulders as she cried out over and over again, lost in the sensation of being claimed so completely.

Neji growled against Rias' neck, his eyes burning with desire as he watched their reflection in the mirror above them. This girl really wanted him — and right now, he wanted her too, he needed to be inside her until they were both satisfied. With a low groan, he pulled back slightly before slamming into her again with even more force.

"A-augh~ Oh God, no~!"

Rias cried out at the sudden increase in intensity, her body trembling beneath him as she felt herself getting closer and closer to the edge. The mention of God jolted her, but it was a jolt of pleasure. She knew that if he kept up this pace much longer, there would be no turning back for either of them. As she looked up into his eyes, she could see the same desire reflected back at her – a fierce need that matched her own.

Without warning, Neji reached down between their bodies and wrapped his hand around Rias' aching clit, rubbing it roughly in circles as he continued to thrust into her. She cried out louder this time, her hips bucking against him uncontrollably as she came undone. Her body tensed and shook beneath him, letting out a sigh of pure satisfaction.

Except he wasn't done.

"Ahn~ s-slow down a little." She rasped.

"You know, I like it when girls beg for it instead." Neji leaned over and bit her lower lip. "Like a good little girl."

Rias gasped, "I'm your good little girl, yes, yes~ Oh God, yes~" She hugged him, moaning out questions. "Do I call you God? Kami-sama? Or sky daddy?"

'Sky Daddy' was a nickname for God, and that made Neji laugh a little. He lifted her legs up and pressed them down on her shoulders, bending her flexible body to put her down on a mating press.

"Call me anything," he slapped her thighs, making her moan. "Just know you accepted me yourself, and so you're mine from now on."

"Ahh-" Rias moaned out 'yes' after 'yes' as he slammed into her, breeding her like a bitch in heat, and filling the entire mansion with sound.

Everyone heard her getting her brains fucked out, but neither he nor she cared as she pulled him closer and he went deeper.

**

**

**

If you want to read the next 20 chapters right away, visit my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

53