471: Lady Life’s Relaxing Arms
1.3k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 471: Lady Life’s Relaxing Arms

Neji used all of his Eromancy powers and focused on her tongue. But naturally, they weren't enough to affect her much, just like how his attacks couldn't harm her. He had to aim for something higher, to use a form of stronger power.

Neji decided to depend on the Icons. He knew he could use them in this timeframe too, but he didn't have one that could help in this situation. So, he decided to connect to a new one.

Last time it was easy enough. He called forth his memories, his experiences where he had slept with a countless influx of women of different stature, including an Abstract Entity.

Now that he was against another Abstract Entity, as he focused all of his willpower, an Icon bloomed like a flower overhead. It was easier to connect to than his other ones, in fact. Before he was a Dragon, a High Human, and a Swordsman, he was a boy hostess who sold his body to please older, more wealthy women.

So obviously, how could it not connect?

[The Eros Icon has manifested.]

‘Jackpot.’

Lady Life let out a soul-shivering moan as he kissed her more intensely, while one of his knees rubbed against her crotch. Her moan didn't end, she howled like a thirsty wolf, before her womanhood burst out like a fountain.

“W-what…?!” She gasped for air once he canceled the kiss, as the shock of pleasure never felt before passed through her face.

As the embodiment of life, perhaps she felt the pleasure of sexual acts more than anyone else. People often felt most ‘alive’ during sex, after all. The same went for Neji, the kiss was incredible. He would get addicted if he went for a second… no, he already was addicted.

“W-what sorcery was that?” She glared at him from where she panted, her crotch wet and twitching.

[Sorry, I was just trying to make it more pleasurable for you…] Since he knew her motherly nature, her weakness, Neji gave her a hurt look at her words. [I didn't have any ulterior motives…]

She calmed down and shot her guilty gaze to the side. “It's alright, I suppose… Plus it looks like it did help you calm down more. Hmm, m-maybe I should give it a go. Both for your sake, and mine. If just for my own experience, I guess… After all, I can't have people tease me for being a virgin despite being the Mother of Life.”

Neji smiled, looking at her excuses. He leaned down and took her lips again, and  she gladly accepted. He was going to make this woman his, he promised. She was just too hot to remain as a mother figure.

Lady Life let out a soft moan into Neji's mouth as he kissed her deeper, her body responding eagerly to his touch. His hands roamed across her curves, cupping her breasts and tweaking her nipples. With each stroke of his thumb, heat pooled between her legs, making her ache for release. 

As he pressed closer, grinding his erection against her, she arched her back, unable to contain the desire building within her.  

Neji growled low in his throat, kissing her hungrily as she came undone beneath him. His clothes vanished into his Inventory,  and he slammed his cock into her. Her own clothes were loose enough to just push to the side and enter.

"Nngh..." she groaned into his mouth, her fingers tangling in his hair as she pulled him deeper into the kiss. "Yes... Oh My. Hang…!" she cried out, her voice breaking as her climax crashed over her, shuddering through her body. 

‘Oh, shit-’

Her muscles clenched around his length, milking him roughly as she rode out her orgasm. Looking into his eyes, while she bit her lip, she failed to hide her lust. ‘Here she was saying she didn't feel lust.’

Also, this was bad. She felt… too good. To cum inside the embodiment of ‘life’ was as if he was floating in a cloud of pleasure. He had to thank his Gamer’s Mind to not lose it here. 

‘I have to be careful, otherwise she might drain me for good, this succubus.’ Neji decided.

Once the orgasm ended, she collapsed limply onto her back, her chest rising and falling rapidly with shallow breaths. 

Panting heavily, Neji remained on top of Lady Life, still fully hard inside her. He looked down at her flushed face, their entwined fingers splayed across her sweaty skin. 

As she began to regain control of her breathing, Neji decided to try out more of the abilities that the [Eros Icon] provided. He leaned forward and whispered huskily into her ear, [Are you ready for more?]

"Mmmm..." She moaned softly, arching her neck to give him better access. He placed a sloppy kiss on her nape, sucking her skin and licking it. She shivered in pure pleasure. Seldom was she the one to feel this loved by a living being. The feel of him still deep inside her was unbearably arousing. 

"Please..." she panted, her hips moving restlessly against his. "I need you."

Neji wasn't expecting her to beg so fast. Then again, she wasn't an arrogant entity, she was a kind one. And she knew what she wanted. 

Still, Neji chuckled darkly, wanting to progress faster with her. And to tease her. He nuzzled her neck before sucking lightly on her earlobe. [You're so demanding all of a sudden, my sweet Life,] the text above his head purred, while he ran his tongue along her jawline. [How about you call me 'honey' once? And I'll give you what you want.]

Lady Life felt a mixture of confusion and annoyance at that. Why must he insist that she call him by such a nickname? But then again, she did need him right now, and if calling him 'honey' was the price she had to pay... She bit her lip, considering her options. Perhaps giving in would be worth it in the end. 

Sighing softly, closing her eyes. "D-do a good job, and then maybe..." she decided.

Neji smiled wickedly, pleased with her response. He lifted himself off her slightly, gripping her thighs tightly as he slowly pushed back into her. Her eyes fluttered open at the sensation, watching in rapt fascination as he sank deeper and deeper into her wetness, biting her lips to contain a moan.

When he was fully seated within her, he paused for a moment, looking down at her with a predatory gleam in his eye. [Will you say it now?] he asked with a hoarse grunt.

Lady Life rolled her eyes, feeling both amused and exasperated. She couldn't help but laugh a little. He proved that he was still a little kid with that insistence of his, but she found it cute. 

His cock was anything but that, though. It was hot, burning inside her like a rod of fire, a rod of pleasure. She moaned as he thrust forward sharply, burying himself even deeper within her than before. 

“Ahn…!” She gasped loudly, arching her back off the mattress as waves of pleasure coursed through her. It was impossible not to whimper his name as he continued to pound into her relentlessly, each stroke sending sparks of fire racing along her nerves.  

"H-hang…" she murmured breathlessly, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as she tried desperately to hold onto her composure. Seeing his amused looks, she scoffed. "Y-you should try harder..." she added grudgingly.

Neji laughed heartily at her challenge, increasing the force of his strokes until Lady Life could no longer speak. All that escaped her lips now was broken gasps and pleading moans as he took her higher and higher. With every inch that disappeared into her body, another layer of her resistance seemed to peel away, leaving only raw desire behind.  

By the time he finally pushed her over the edge again, she was writhing underneath him like a wild animal, begging for mercy while simultaneously craving more. 

[Want me to slow down, my Life?]

She bit her lips, “I- yes, please~ I'm not used to this~ ahn, slow down please…!” She bit her lip seeing his amused look. He didn't have to say it, she knew what he wanted to hear. “H-honey, slow down~” she moaned for him.

His laugh echoed in the room for a second before he slowed down and leaned down to kiss her deeply. He whispered honeyed words in her ear, while his thrusts grew rougher again with each passing second, spurring her on until she could take no more.  

Arching violently into him, she screamed out another orgasm, the strongest one until now, as it ripped through her, leaving her trembling and drenched in satisfaction. A thousand stars were born a second across the Omniverse as she came for him.  

Neji followed quickly after, burying his face in her neck as he poured himself into her. He was panting heavily for once, as he held her curvy, thick body tightly on his arms.  

"That," Lady Life rumbled after several long moments, "was quite a performance." And that was her last words before he twirled her on her stomach, and started to fuck her back out.

**

**

**

Read the next chapter right away, along with an entire month's worth, ahead in my Patreon.

Link: Patreon.com/Master4thWall

23