11. Plea of a Perverse Witchling
1.7k 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claire looked at the drawing and drew the body of an infant's body under his head and handed it back to Hoglah before walking over to her small stove and pulling out a piece of bear meat she devoured ravishingly, slight muscle returning visibly to her emaciated, elongated, skeletal form. Her hanging, empty, pouchy, belly becoming a flab slab and her breasts bloating visibly with jets of milk at the thought of what she was about to ask for. Hoglah’s kisses helped to speed her mental perversions on like wild horses in a rush to pull Claire into a deeper abyss of whoredom. In a hushed, pleading, courtly tone she asked “You are an impressive magical being my daughter, already you have healed my body and mind...” Claire drove her four enormously fingers into her even more disproportionately large and dripping wet snatch, burped loudly and without even thinking about it she began to masturbate her clit with the bear’s rib bone and squirted three times on the floor. Each accompanied by a rippingly loud wet fart. Without noticing she’d done anything unlady-like enough to bother to stop speaking in a courtly tone.

 

Hoglah noticed the more perverse Claire was becoming that she was receiving passive depravity, Hoglah inhaled of the woman’s sweet, sweaty, noxious odor. Savoring her meaty burps and farts with aplomb. The scene was an affront to God she hadn’t even gotten started yet. Her depravity was jumping up every sniff she took. This was the heaven she was enjoying far more than any she could imagine. If not for the mortal danger anyway, bearing that in mind she earnestly focused on this petition by her new mother.

 

Claire pulled her fingers from her snatch with a slimy *shlorping* sound and wiped them on a piece of meat she immediately started diving into. She had shoved the rib bone she was using as a clit massager into her cunt as she continued speaking in her unfittingly lady-like way of speaking. “...which is why I want you to do this to your brother! His mind is already a twisted cesspool, but it can be ours! I want to twist him into a helpless, idiotic baby who will never even think of leaving mommy’s titties...please daughter, wont you heed my request?” This time she wetly farted upon finishing her piece of meat, squirting in an orgasm without touching herself and looking for a garbage can for the bone simply shoved it inside herself forgetting the other bone already in there and squirting again.

 

This little display shocked even Hoglah who saw her depravity hit 10,000 and continue climbing.

 

Using this Hoglah purchased two depravity skills.

 

Skill Unlocked: Voice of the perverse, this evil skill implants triggers to deepen all existing perversions in the minds of those who hear it. Speak over any distance to those in your sway.
Addendum: Charmed status does not count as sway. Baptism of depravity willingly accepted for sway to take hold.

Accelerated Rapid Maturity: Moblin’s Advance to maturity within two years. You'll reach it in a week.

Addendum: This will increase the effectiveness of a Moblin trait: Calorie burn slows aging.

The fatter a Moblin is the more powerful and this is just one aspect of that power.

Skills will level more quickly and experience gains will be greater.

Accelerated Rapid Maturity has been added to Moblin Empress physiology.

In a raspy, deep woman’s voice Hoglah’s new and sultry speech oozed into her mother’s mind.

“Looks like we’ve got a new baby brother to meet then Mama. *Snort* SQUEE HE HE HE!”

Claire’s pretty pink eyes gained heart shaped irises and rolled into her head upon hearing this, she squirted so hard the bones lodged in her pussy exploded out with projectile force. Her two hands clutching her face as it became an arousingly disgusting ahego, she panted with a wide lolling tongue that reached all the way to her collar bone. Without even knowing her tongue had become permanently much larger and would need to be rolled to ever fit fully back into mouth again “Sho exchitited…” she wiped the drool from her mouth which was quickly replaced with more as her lower lips drooled three times the amount “...To have my boy back….” Her eyes became frighteningly focused and determined. Hoglah noticed that over her right eye she had a thick stripe of white hair that was tied into her hanging twin tails.

 

“Not yet Mama, I have a shopping list for you, I’ll need that bear skull and a hatpin from you as well.”

Hoglah commanded through her mental connection and her mother was more than willing to comply leaving the rapidly growing Moblin an entire plate of rare bear meat covered in sloppy cursed breast milk that looked like gravy topped with a few minor desiccated spices from the ruined cabin’s cabinets and more than a little accidental vaginal drippings and drool. A hatpin jammed into the top and the bear skull next to it. “What a good mother.” Hoglah snorted to herself happily. Claire’d also turned the skin of the bear’s head into a baby’s dress with an “X” of leather straps through the empty eye holes over her chest and the teeth strung to hang like frills at the bottom. She plopped down heavily eating the drippy meat. She marveled at her situation and hoped Lilith was safe wherever she was before reviewing her mother’s new status.

Name: Clair Brewmeister

Age: 32

Race Perverse Witchling

Class Fortune mutater

Status: Emaciated/ Massively Engorged lactation/spayed (healing)/

Status Continued:mental illness (damaged sections being replaced with perversion)

Health Points: 217/2000 

Attack: 400

Defense:600

M. Attack 3400

M Defense 6200

Luck: -250

Status Effect Permanent: Motherly aura

Status Effect Permanent: Baptism of Depravity

Status Effect Permanent: Charisma Inversion

Status Effect Permanent: Curse eater

Sexual proclivities: Mothering, feeding, bondage, male odors, being seen as sexually skilled but unattractive, urination, submission

Sexual preference:Bi-Sexual with a preference Lithe young men

Fears: Abandonment, Failure

 

"See you soon lil' bro *Snort*!"

 

Mystery Skulls- Back to Life was the musical inspiration for this chapter. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-bMt1BpZBA&ab_channel=MysterySkulls

27