16. The last night Tonguesten Lankashire spent as a human: Tongueste’s POV
979 10 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m so tired, my wife comes to me all the time, asking if I feel anything. I never do. Me an’ Her, we grew up here. The robbing was her idea at the start, not that I blame her for my actions. I used to steal the women’s jewelry and clothes for her...one day she kissed me on the lips and put a few bracelets and necklaces on me as a joke. It definitely did something for me and I really gave it to her that night. Daughter one, so I scaled up my operations.

 

Wife keeps dolling me up and it keeps making me harder and harder, daughter number two.

I start buying up the town, making slaves of the townsfolk, wife is all kinds of happy as long as she’s looked after, one night she comes in with a queer contraption. Dolls me up and plows my ass. I couldn’t deal with it. I cried, something I told her about...yadda yadda, anyway it still made me cum buckets so I knocked her up a third time.

 

With a son around I’d sworn off all that sissy shit, none of that for me, not with a son around. Had to be a proper role model for my boy. I started getting sexually excited without being erect, it scared me and distracted me. Never even thought of the girl hitting me with the lantern. Didn't even notice she had it.

 

3 Years later they bring me out of the coma, wife had expanded everything and tells me about my shrunken cock “You look like a woman's tit.” That did it and I was in full woman’s regalia with her railing me and the boy walks in. We explained it to him as hiding me for safety and he immediately wanted to do it too. She was already dressing him in all that noble shit anyway.

 

She indulged me and everything was perfect until she caught white death, it was then I’d understood something was wrong with me. She wanted money for the treatments, but what treatments are there for the white death? Charlatans. I’m broken, the money I realized then was worth more to me than the woman I thought it was all for. So she died. I thought that would be the end of it, but she comes to me every night in my dreams screaming about how my punishment is coming for me. This time though it’s the laughing that is different, usually she just screams, but now she is laughing. That purple and yellow light feels so good.

 

I slowly open my eyes and stare at a pig woman and a horrible witch as they are drooling on the glass outside my 4th floor window. One is holding a candle and the other one...my god, my cock is so hard looking at it. It’s the most beautiful gold coin in the world. It’s glinting purple and yellow light reflecting the candle. I hear the pig woman coo to me. “You want this?” I literally am crying in the affirmative. I’ve never wanted anything in the world as badly as that coin and I don’t know why.

 

“Get your cock out, it works now. Be a good piggy *snort* Hwee Hwee Bugoh!” The pig woman is right, I’ve never been so hard. “Make it feel better, you know how, you have to work for honest money.” The pig woman tells me, she's right. I do know how, I go to my wife’s long disused make-up cabinet…all the tricks she showed me, even one of her dresses and her pearls. As soon as I do I can feel my wife taking control, she whispers in my “You sickening little slug, you are going to get everything you always wanted. All the coin you can handle!"

 

It’s like my wife is a part of me now, she keeps putting on more make-up, I look like a complete pervert and I love it. My wife’s ghost pinches my cock and drags me along and as she does my penis shrinks, my foreskin stretches and I feel fatter and younger.

 

I wander down to the front door and open it as I feel a cold wind blow in from the outdoors, I notice now how hot, sweaty and slimy I am because of it. “Good pet, I’m your master now!" She looks like a short, chubby eighteen year old as she pulls my face into a long, sloppy kiss the the end of my nose constantly slipping into her make-up covered snout. It cuts off my breath and she burps repeatedly into my mouth. The ghost of my wife whispers in my ears. “It’s all over now slut, you won’t even be human much longer.” I gag an her tongue as my lips feel painfully swollen from how aggressively she mashed her mouth into mine. She begins to fiddle with my cock telling me things like “A’www, don’t worry, pets don’t get to cum anyway.” A pulse of shrinkage accompanies every word, I don’t have enough cock for her to pull anymore, but the head feels much larger. She is still tugging by pulling my foreskin until it is just large enough and she slips that coin inside my foreskin which shrinks painfully around it! I’ve never felt a much powerful sexual release...but, but! THERE IS NO SATISFACTION! My wife’s spirit bites my ear and taunts me. “And there never will be.” 

 

Still trying to come the pig snorts in my face which sets me head swimming, she pulls away from our kiss with a wet “pop* and using her teeth to pull my lolling tongue further and further out of my mouth. "*Snort* Dirty dog, you took a virgin's first kiss!"

My tongue! It’s so long and slimy now I can’t stop licking the nipple it comes to rest on…which is my own my boobs are…

 

*SLAP!

 

I’m knocked senseless by a slap, Master holds my face up to hers and tells me “Pets don’t have real sexual organs, say “Duh, dese iz my moobies Mistis.” I try to repeat that when I’m slapped again,

“No! Say it exactly how I said it, pets don’t need to think.” She rubs her hands on my head and I feel like it get smaller and more pointed. Still experan? Having? Having da first cums I have a bigger cumms but still nothings cum out. Coin blocky feels zappy good in my cock skin! Me pinchy my nipple and hurties good! “Duh, dese iz my moobies Mistis.”

 

“Good pet, that’s a good pet.” Shi wubs mah head an I get smaller brains like Mistis says iz good.

“Now my like one, what do you want?” Oooh, lots, more mistis, more wif wispahs. OOOH MORE COINS! MORE COINS MAKE ALL THE FEELS BETTER IN MY COCKY PWEASE!”

 

With Hoglah’s pet just beginning to learn a spectre floats down the stairs with a mechanical coin holder and a strap on belt, both of which Hoglah transmutes into a strap on and places on her mother as Claire. For Claire's part she eagerly begins thrusting the air as a waterfall falls from her pussy at the idea of what she is about to do. “Where do you want more coins Tongue Caza?” Hoglah asks.

 

The being once known as Tonguesten Lankashire shattered, feeling the pleasure of his floor dragging tongue and moobs, his shrunken cock jammed with that gifted him perpetual organsming obedience. It was too much.

He slopped around on the floor to turn her vast backside to the spectre of his wife, his misstress and his God, the coins he was about to get inside himself.

 

“Duh, air taste bad, Mistis fart in mah face pwease. I need coins in mah butthole and moobs and in my nose and…”

 

Claire eagerly began to piston the dildo into the creature’s enormous anus, the slimy butthole receiving coins with each thrust as she bear hugged it from behind. Hoglah farted in the happily braying creature's face. The spectral woman became rapidly more apparent as ectoplasm began to poor from her rapid ministrations to her steaming hot puss. Her vengeance felt sweet, but Hoglah gave her a disgusted sneer, she'd pay too. For now? Hoglah was content that they finally had a base from which to start the invasion.

 

Finally, Hoglah is age 18 in equivalent Moblin Maturity. Now it can get sexy! This chapter was inspired by Siouxsie and The Banshees. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njUUTNGQssI&list=PLwIWw0qVyC4i5QdtawLs7RtOBeJZoM_VJ&index=4&ab_channel=Siouxsie%26TheBanshees-Topic

 

13