19. Cummeth The Hour: Hoglah’s POV.
890 9 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
CAUTION: BIG GROSS this chapter, lots of sexual transformation, smegma and while there is and will never be feces in this story, there will be defecation with other substances. In this case colored slimes. Please turn away now if you feel you will be bothered.

I felt my balls heat with power, I don’t think Satan understood how powerful his blessing would be. I doubt the other Godly beings bless each other. My length finally emerges from it’s sheath, looking much like a donkey or horse phallus, but with a human like mushroom head.

 

It then began to change massively, the head flared wide and a bulbous, a clitoris began to bud on my cock. More and more length began to spill from my sheath painfully, My cock towered to three feet, the opening of my urethra is clearly now a throbbing pussy, my pussy...I love pussy, it’s mesmerizing there bobbing in front of my face. I can feel that clit on my bellend throbbing with need just as I am about to kiss it Mommy hooks it with her finger and pulls it toward herself and I gouted three cupfuls of pre-cum just at the intense pleasure and exquisite pain of her whole finger violating my new cunt. Seeing my cock for the first time I noticed it was a pale purple with glowing yellow veins. It made me look at my hands and notice my veins were yellow under my pink skin and I adjusted my make-up sub-consciously.

“Two fingers Momma ohhh! S-slow down!” I cried and my Mother slapped me. “The biggest bitch in this world is going to tell me to slow down? How are you going to run things like this. You cock pussy is mine, I know your cock fuck cherry is for that Lillith you told me about BUT THIS IS MOMMA'SPUSS TO FUCK!!” She started thrusting three fingers in. I was ashamed. I grabbed her wrist, pulled it to my mouth and licked it clean, she watched silently as aroused as I. She positioned her fingers into a fist, a super-humanly large fist given her size. “You are right Momma. I’m the Empress of cunt and the Sultana of slut, FIST FUCK MY COCK-CUNT MOMMA!!!”

Needing no further encouragement needed, Mommy literally punched cock cunt, no lube would ever have been enough as the whole head of my cock pushed inside my urethral cunt before POPPING back out around her fist and creating a vacuum tight seal. “Take it my beautifully, disgusting slut!” She began to fist fuck my cock all the way to her elbow.

 

A depravity swell spread through my body as my numbers began shooting up, I focused and amplified my thinking of all the incest, sweaty, stinking, armpit licking, cunt smothering joy that was to come, this horrid body I love so much responded beyond any expectations. It started with my sheath. It began to bloat and become much more leathery, a dark onyx eggplant color. My testicles began to grow taking on the almond shape of horse testicles but getting much wider and heavier, a feeling I relished “I will be empress of this world, My nuts must bring LIFE!! I screamed and felt my nuts wrapped in a second layer of skin around my balls as they continue to grow to my knees. I feel Satan’s gift fulfill my request! My testicles are now forever wrapped in a goat’s udder, I can, I must feed every hunger! I spread the growing desire into my sopping wet, small disappointing cunt! “Pitiful thing! How dare a Moblin cunt ever be content being empty!” My vulva began to expand to the size of an exercise ball, not big enough! I focus my power to enlarge my labia minora and majora, My cunt will never close! I’ll be in permanent heat if something isn’t inside my enormous snatch, the way all female Moblins should be!

 

Now for my tiny clit, God it is hard to focus as mother hammers away  at my cock-cunt! I need absolute focus or-

 

*SLAP*

 

I ORGASM WITH MY VERY SOUL.

 

*SLAP*

 

“What a beautiful sludder you’ve gown on your balls, with my other hand as you cock stopper this is the only way I can milk it, aren’t I a nice Mommy?”

 

*SLAP* “TELL MOMMY THANK YOU SLUT!” She says, each blow has sent massive sprays of milk from my testicle udders through the can sized teats on my scrotum. By losing focus I have imparted a heat to myself and to all Moblin cunts I never intended, at least three times greater...it’s perfect.

 

“Thank you mommy...UGH UGH UGH...M-MACHINE GUN ORGASMS…”

 

*SLAP*

 

Mommy whispers in my ear “Good slut, you make Momma proud, later you need to help me the way I’m helping you.”

 

*SLAP*

 

"I promise Mommy..." I whisper out meekly. It’s not just the lances of milk from my balls or my cock being hammered...my cunt it..it is so inhumanly mutated now...because of my fumble my clit is angry sphere, my clit hood will never cover more than a third of this bowling ball sized clit and I love it, it throbs a glowing pink like my cock veins are yellow. Every time I ever thrust into a partner it is a guarantee multiple orgasm as my enormous testicle udders...my sludders mommy said...will always hit my clits, yes, clits, so many!

 

In addition to my giant bowling ball sized clit I now have a giant exercise ball sized cunt...filled with tiny copies of my original clit blasted through my labial lips which are so large it will never again close, be clothed or refuse a cock! It looks like a grapefruit half and constantly sprays like a squished one as well. Thin lines of perpetual squirt are now a permanent fixture of Moblin cunts. Now for my stowaway. “Come little skin of evil, I did not name you...because you are part of me! Know this truth and take your throne in the Empress’ asshole my new corruption!” Not missing a beat the little black slime that had merged with the woefully small bear dress emerged and accepted the other to join my soul, becoming a sick, neon green chartreuse as it decided to give up all identity and merge with me. I willed it up my leg and had it wrap around my hips. In accordance with my will it took the shape of a drill over my asshole, I would screw and fuck my soul literally, the asshole is the nexus of filth and pleasure, I have created a being as an extension of my soul that I will force into the temple of my shit hole. Thus for myself and for all Moblins our bodies will have a holy place of depravity.

 

I force it in in time with Mother’s punches and slaps, Ooh, my intestines double in size with every inch of the slime screwing into my soul, my asshole is such a bloated, painful, swollen donut that not even a wrinkle can be seen on my now green chartreuse asshole, yet still, I push. Oh I can feel it, this pain is beyond anything I have ever felt AND I STILL HAVE A METER AND A HALF TO GO! I will be the ultimate slut queen, I will seize this power as my right. I will create a world that is free to fuck and fart and speak it's mind without judgement, MOOOORE! Another half meter of the slime I force into my body and my bowels swell so much I will always have a pregnant looking stomach! I feel the corruption from my stinking, puffy, slimy asshole. My pink, slavering cunt and my purple and yellow pre-cum gouting cock. All three are forcing my womb to mutate from being sandwiched between three such filthy sexual organs. I feel it expand like a balloon. “The idea that I, as the Moblin Empress, have less than twenty children a brood!? The idea disgusts me, Moblins should be free to have huge broods at will! No runts, we will be fonts of depraved, healthy love! I was denied my own children’s freedom! It shall be granted now!” I feel the change settle in as my stomach bloats with so much womb that my belly button becomes a permanent outtie as all Moblins will have.

 

The power I am feeling is incredible, a glowing biohazard symbol with hearts on it glows pink and green on my womb indicating my new powers and in addition the yellow veins on my body I gain green chartreuse and pink veins. Both are beginning to glow and the Arsenic symbol on my chest again appears, but in the middle is a radioactive symbol with hearts cut out on the three prongs. I feel giant hands grip my shoulders and a voice echoes in my ear. “You have created me with your powerful commitments to being a truly disgusting slut, Mother Claire already worships us, I am Edroth! A God who dwells in all Moblins! Since you are my main vessel you must have a properly disgusting cock, sadly this change and one more change are all you can bare for now! Fear not we shall continue to merge and develop you as a vessel of my vile power!”

 

I watch as a giant green arm heavy with muscle and fat and radiating red energy that matched it’s red glowing nails reaches down over my shoulder and Momma looks up after another slap of my ever more bloated nuts. “AHHHH GLORY TO THE MOBLIN GOD! WE WITCHLINGS ARE NOT WORTHY!!!” She tried to pull her arm from my cock but found it too suctioned in place to remove in time, so she simply kneeled and tried to pray with one arm. It patted her twice on the head and said “Good girl.” Which caused Momma to have an explosion of ejaculation on the floor. It then pulled back and jammed it’s nail into my cock, injecting it’s power into my phallus.

 

I formed a second medial and numerous bumps formed over my increasingly vascular cock. The head of my cock fanned even further and began to take on a heart-shape and on the back of my cockhead three rows of bumps the same as those now lining my phallus formed. Then from the first ring a human looking tight foreskin extended and wrapped over my cock, it instantly shrank tightly, squishing Mom’s arm tighter inside my cock and even enclosed on her arm slightly. At the base of my cock, just above my leathery sheath 4 huge knots formed ensuring I could knot my partners to being for as long as it takes to ensure they’re pregnant with an entire clan of Moblins. Small fleshy spikes formed from the second medial ring to the first and another layer of foreskin that creeps from my medial ring with another injection of Edroth’s power. This foreskin is very different from the first, thick, loose and meaty it extends well up my length and over Mother’s arm a good 15 cm past the end of my cock. It’s beautiful, but Mother is frozen in prayer and I need to cum but her massive hand is a complete cock stopper. Finally just above my knot a mix of spikes and bumps all the way to the second medial ring, Then I feel it, the third foreskin! Coming out of the sheath it is a vast, billowing sheet of cock meat like the second, but soooo tight! Much tighter than first foreskin! It extends all the way over my second foreskin, it covers mom’s arm all the way to the shoulder!

 

“It is done, your cock, puss and ass shall be the perfect model for the rest of my species. Be well Hoglah, for I am with you always!” The hand fades and I’ve heard a God I wanted to hear my whole life, even if he is just an extension of what my mind has always wanted from God. I slap Mommy’s face so that she awakens from her trance. She now looks at me as her true God and I love it, “Keep pounding you slutty Momma, we’re not done yet.” Mommy looks at me concerned. “Big Daddy said your soul could only take one more transformation, pleas-”

 

*SLAP*

 

“I am Big Daddy now, I decide when I am finished and I will exceed my limits, mine is a soul of the limitlessly depraved, now pump my cock and slap my nuts whore!” I spit on her face to drive home that she never question me again. It causes her to lick it off her face as her eyes roll into the back of her head and a machine gun of bucket after bucket of her squirt hits the floor. “Yes...God!!!”

That did it, her mind is completely broken and she is hammering my cock and balls fully possessed by the Demon I’ve made of her mind.

 

Using the stimulation of my Momma whore’s constant hammering and the depravity gains from turning my own mother into a personal whore, I return to my asshole and the meter long slime I am fusing literally into the very ass of my very soul. Moblins before me were bald, save for some fine white body hair like a regular pig. I push a fourth of the slime screw into my ass feeling my pucker becoming permanently impossible to fully close and as my guts bulge into an ever bigger belly from the size of my growing shit tubes I gather all the hair from my body into my soul. Moblin skin will be a sweaty, rubbery blubber, never will we be blight by hair...THAT ISN’T DISGUSTING ENOUGH! I force the depravity of a quantity that has never before been produced by my body into my head. Thick, dark, aubergine hair sprouts and then gouts from my head! Lushious massive, greasy, oily hair that is as healthy and full as it is filthy and oily! The hair on my right back side is tipped with glowing yellow, the hair on my left back side a glowing green chartreuse.

 

Next are my glorious armpits, how sad we were, stink slut creatures without the proper body hair to trap our scent! No more! An explosive jungle of thick aubergine hair sprouts from my armpits and the tips take on that neon green chartreuse making them look far more disgusting than they already are.

 

One last push for the hairy spots, I force three fourths of the screw into my ever more bloated pucker, at this point I suspect if I could ever wear pants again it would look as if I had three ass cheeks.I push the power into pubic hair for my glorious cock and puss, the tips of the aubergine hair dyed yellow giving my crotch a sunrise framing my glory, a glowing forest!

 

I have never been in this much pain or pleasure before in my existence, it will be difficult to focus with the permanent orgasms but I will persevere and be perverser! I adjust the screw so I can drive the whole thing into my prostate! My taint bloats as it expands into a ring that will squish my G-ring into any object pushed in or out of my pucker! Anything will get absolutely lathered in prostate fluid by it. With a final *sl-PORRR* the screw of slime slipped permanently into my body and my piggy pucker began to twist and contort gaining deep and permanent ridges at least 5 centimeters on each section of my pucker that sits upon a volcano like prostate of a massive taint yje head of the slime dragging my flesh inward painfully. I looks like a frosting piper, perfect for all Moblins from now on. The ridges ensure a Moblin anus is impossible to ever be clean! I feel like bite of the screw about to let go.

 

“NOW MOMMA!” Mommy rips her arm from my cock as the screw finally hit home and with two elastic snapping *POPS* from my asshole and cock my womb gets slapped from two different directions! I have three MASSIVE orgasms at the same time that cascade into thousands of smaller orgasm that will never truly end, I feel the chemical rush permanent boil my brain. Moblins are going to be so fucking stupid! I can’t wait! I shit. I shit a thick pink turd of slime slowly from my pink cunt. I shit a thick chartreuse green turd from my puckering piper.  I shit cum from my dick from my dick which rolls slow and painful up my very sore urethra with the thickness and sound of nearly solid mashed potatoes and I realize with some horror and delight that even for Moblins our cocks are disgusting! The mashed potatoes like shit log of cum is hitting my cock-cunt’s G-spot as it exits my urethra. It’s so thick it’s bigger and harder than most dildos, so my cunt-cock squirts extra ejaculate onto the log of cum which hits the foreskins AND BEGINS TO MASH BACKWARDS INTO MY DICK! I try to peel my foreskin back, but it is a nearly impossible task since they are so phimosed to my cock! No, for Moblins a clean disk is impossible. For the first time the disgustingness of this body too much to bare! As shit like logs of impossible to clean perma-smegma coursed backwards to fill three layers of foreskin it was too much for me! I lost my mind, I wanted to pull this dick off and throw it away, whatever small part of my soul was still human it was throwing a death spiral hissyfit, how could I mount resistence and return to a human form? I needed to rip this dick off! That part of me died the second she grabbed our cock and felt the infinite pleasure of our squishy smegma filled shaft, one tug was like fucking three onaholes filled with playdough. The ridges and bumps of my cock ensure that probably a hundred years from now as I’m fucking some slut full of Moblins she’ll still be getting left-over smegma from tonight. 

 

Finally I cum enough logs that some actual cum that is fresh rockets through my dick, turning the cum turds in a boiling soup and finding the pin prick sized hole in my foreskins through which to exit with an ENORMOUS relief! I jizz like a high powered super soaker now. I pump my cock feeling the squishy smegma as I see Mommy bathing in my cum! Saying. “I’m the mother whore of Edroth’s prophet, I reject that name "Claire", I am Momma until Daughter sees fit to rename me!” She is literally bathing in my steaming semen. It’s so hot I’m actually worried it will burn her, I can feel it boiling and bubbling in my foreskins. Before I can warn her I feel lick on the underside of my cock and a finger plug my foreskin which begins to bloat like a balloon! “Time for my reward for feeding you, now you finally get to feed me!!” The look in her eyes is absolutely ravenous. Yellow and green swirls dominate them with a constricted tiny pink heart pupil in each.

 

I thought she would suck the foreskin off me, such was the desperation in the first two hours of her suction. Finally I stopped cumming and a half an hour after that of smegma drinking she fell off my cock exhausted, but still emaciated. It broke my heart to see and I used all the power in my body to summon as much magic as I could, all of her and I’s spilled sexual juices congregating into an enormous ball of jizz and fem squirt that I forced into her mouth. "I promised" I cooed to her. She was more belly that woman which I would like to thank the changes my jizz had made to her body for her not just exploding.

 

I finally wasn’t on the brink of death and was ready for my first real sleep in this life, but I still wasn’t ready to deal with the mansion dwellers yet, so I fired off another noxious blast of fart, this one a noxious yellow, enhanced, obviously by my anal transformation to keep everyone sleep till I recovered from my new evolution.

 

The very last thing I did was fire a yellow slime out of my cock, instinct guided me and my flagging consciousness watched as the three slimes I had created melded into a three colored skin of evil that made it’s way over to my old bear’s head dress before I fell asleep.

Inspiration for the chapter's music is Bleach OST's Cometh The Hour. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCvI3qFHD70&ab_channel=bitorkorz

9