Chapter 4.1: Journey
2k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Journey had endured hibernation before. Each time, it was a blissful oblivion. The mind swallowed the nothingness like a drunk into a quiet stupor. One wasn’t supposed to dream, or even recognize the time that passed on by in any way. One simply walked into their pod, the door closed, they felt a cool minty breeze kiss their face, and then opened their eyes months or years later. 

      This time was different, and Journey felt the impact almost immediately. 

      Thoughts poured into her skull like a white hot waterfall. It drowned her in thoughts unbecoming of a civilized woman, and she found herself chocking on the stream of madness. It was as if her brain was thrown into a blender full of razor blades, only to be squeezed back together in a pressure-vat of debauchery. 

      Her ravaged mind squirmed from the onslaught of sexual fantasies and classless perversions. Her soul quickly unravelled from the never ending carnage. Each sequence of dreams dragged her farther into an abyss, and before long, Journey had completely forgotten who, or what, she even was. 

      Her subconscious was forced to live through one orgy after another, guzzling manly erections by the truck load. Every fetish downloaded straight into her synapses, scrambling her sub-conscious with dreams of orgies, gang-bangs, forced encounters, giant dicks, unforgiving monsters, and an endless stream of cum guzzling nightmares. There was no end to the depravity, and time itself had no meaning. 

      At some point, Journey’s sub-conscious ceased resisting. Her dreams gave into the sea of madness, and succumbed to its temptations. Before, her inner most fantasy involved herself dominating a younger man. Riding him like a stallion, and letting him shoot his load all over her face. But, after the eternity of carnal lunacy, Journey had come to enjoy submitting to a man’s most wondrous desires. She found herself pleased with the thought of her waist swelling with some nameless mans child, and her breasts leaking bountiful spurts of delicious sustenance for everyone to enjoy. 

      New pleasures were introduced to her, the likes of which were not physically possible before. A tight pinch between her legs surged, and grew with twitching agony. Journey found herself screaming into the abyss, as she felt a new form of seething pleasure enter her mind. It was as if a specter wrapped its tentacles around her naked body, and planted a seed within her lower lips. 

      A battering ram of foreign thoughts pummeled its way, forcefully, into her sub-conscious. She dreamed of having a lustful meat stick blossom from the tip of her slip. Her clitoris swelled, and transformed from the seed planted in her fertile cove. Even in her dreams, Journey imagined looking down at her newly grown manhood, fully erect and burning with lust, and found herself drooling over it. Before long, it was she who was chasing nameless women and pinning them down in the haze of madness. 

      Her subconscious was fed countless scenarios featuring the joys of burying her erection into the warmth of a tight, aching, pussy. As her orgasm rushed towards the surface, bringing her an entirely new sense of pleasure, Journey found the euphoria overwhelming. 

      As if that wasn’t enough; in a stunning series of flashes, Journey found herself become a helpless whipping post for unseen masters. With each slash, the pain dulled, and then warmed her aching flesh. Ropes rubbed against her skin, giving her a sense of comfort, and tightened around her neck, making her feel overpowered with joy. Pain became a welcoming distraction, a soothing balm for her overtaxed mind. Somehow, agony was molding into an entirely new form of pleasure.

      Towards the end of the lucid dream sequences, it was Journey who was running towards the Goliaths coming to ravish her. It was she who quickly spread her legs with excitement as arm sized erections breached her lower lips. Chocking with a throat full of semen, her stomach burning and her juicy folds overflowing with seed, Journey struggled to swallow so that she could cry out for more.

      And then in an instant, the insanity ceased. The terror faded from the woman’s mind like a notoriously bad dream, and was quickly buried. For the remainder of Journey’s hibernation, her synapses tried to settle as best they could. Any further transformation performed on her youthful frame was done so in quiet. Her mind was allowed to rest peacefully, as her body underwent several invasive changes.

      The moment that gentle hibernation ended, her entire body erupted with thunderous applause. Her loins sobbed, her throat itched, and her stomach clenched tight. Something was rising to the surface, a raw overpowered rush of pent up rage quickly overtook her. 

      Her skin warmed as the thawing sequence allowed fresh blood to coarse threw her veins. A sudden, and powerful, release convulsed through her groin. Partially awake now, her back arched, and her waist shot forward, as something thick was unleashed against the door of her cage. The sudden jolt of pleasure shook through her entire body to the core. 

      Once the door to her hibernation pod finally released, the medical team waiting to receive her found themselves shocked. Journey’s entire body was soaking with sweat, and her added appendage stood forward at attention. The body glove she had been wearing was torn in a number of places. 

      Her feet couldn’t carry her a single step forward before collapsing into their arms. The medics words were muffled in her ears, but that didn’t matter. Journey couldn’t move as they tried to help her, meanwhile her mind faded in an incoherent fog of confusion.

23