Chapter 6.4: Journey
1.4k 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Journey had never understood how anyone could walk with something swinging in between their legs. Now that she was an hermaphrodite…she still wasn’t sure how it worked. Each step felt awkward, especially in her uniform. Every other step pinched her skin, sending a quiver in her lips. Due to the tightness in the short pants, her shaft nestled tightly against her slick folds. It sent a constant shiver up her spine, and a tingle through her aching womb. 

      She had mistaken the material used for her uniform. Originally, Journey assumed the chest piece was made of some kind of ceramic plating. Instead it was a synthetic material, the likes of which must’ve cost a fortune. It was slick, and surprisingly smooth to the touch. It wasn’t a hard material, instead it molded to her physique once adorned. 

      The uniform was like an extremely flexible plastic, and yet it was comfortably warm, like a thin leather. Her breasts bounced with each step, and the breastplate cradled her endowments tenderly. The white sleeves, and straps were a more solid material, and the light reflected of the uniforms glossy surface. 

      Journey found that she didn’t want to ever take the uniform off. At least not the upper half. It somehow relieved her fair skin against the cool air, and accentuated her figure without dangling her curves uncomfortably. The material that covered her waist, and groin molden over her bulge, keeping it tucked against her lower lips. If it wasn’t for her wide hips, and womanly curves, many would question her actual gender. 

      The lights in the hallways were all dimmed, and a spec of illumination sped by like a shooting star along the walls. Journey assumed it was some sort of alert emblem, showing the crew where they were needed most. Whatever the deviant lights were meant to achieve, it wasn’t her concern, so Journey paid it little heed. Instead she continued her trek down the corridor, while letting her hair flow in the wind.  

      She strode by several passengers, many of whom seemed just as confused with the trailing lights as she was. Several officers followed the light, they each held looks of concern on their face. 

      Many eyes glanced her way as Journey strutted down the halls of C-deck, looking for the room belonging to Rise Righte. She hoped he was still there, waiting for her. Journey’s loins yearned to be touched, and there was a budding pressure just underneath her nipples. Already her breasts were laden with milk. 

      It took her a while, but when Journey finally read the name of her assigned officer, she hopped all giddy. Butterflies lit up in her stomach as she reached out to plant her fingers against the door panel. 

      “Well hello Miss Chase. I see you have arrived at the quarters of Lieutenant Rise Righte, and I see you have a scheduled appointment with him.” Dave's voice sounded just as sophisticated as ever. “Unfortunately, I must inform you that all officers and staff have been called to their station. As such, your services have been postponed.”

      One could’ve heard a pin drop, the sudden silence was somehow more terrifying than any klaxon or alarm could ever be. Journey stomped her foot against the floor, and tongued the inside of her cheek with frustration. 

      “Let me in…” Her cheeks were scorching hot, there was no way she was going to walk away after strutting down the hall with an erection pinching her gartered shorts.

      “I’m afraid I cannot—“ Dave’s voice started.

      Journey cut him off mid sentence, “Dave…if you don’t let me in, I’m just going to have to pry open the door.”

      “That would be unwise Miss Chase.” Dave’s voice was very straight forward. “But, if you return to your quarters I can arrange some light entertainment on your behalf. Free of charge, of course.” 

      Journey wasn’t interested in whatever ‘light entertainment’ Dave could offer. She leaned over to get a closer look at the door panel, when someone tapped her on the shoulder.

      “Is everything alright?” The voice caught Journey off guard. She quickly looked over her shoulder, and found herself lost in a pair of sparkling blue eyes. Journey’s stomach dropped when she recognized the very soldier she idolized only months ago, back on the station of Galli. The soldier was even more stunning in person. The mercenary towered over her, wearing only a towel around her torso. She spoke with a tooth brush still in her mouth, and her hair was damp from a recent shower. 

      Journey swung around, and felt it necessary to cross her legs as if to hide her shame. “I’m sorry, I was just trying to…”

      “You were trying to break into an officers quarters. You know they could space you for that?” Lora Rookson looked her up and down, “Even if you are a comfort liaison, I doubt they would play favorites.”

      The very idea that she could face serious repercussions for breaking into Rise’s room never occurred to her. Journey looked up at the mercenary with pouted lips, and pleading eyes. 

      “Relax,” Lora motioned with her hand. “Just get out of here.”

      “Wait!” Journey found herself hopping on her feet, “Shouldn’t you be wearing armor! I saw you back on Galli, and you looked magnificent. You’re gorgeous without it, don’t get me wrong, but it looks like something serious is going on.”

      “Nah,” Lora pulled the tooth brush from her teeth, and spat on the floor. “Whatever’s going on, let the flyboys handle it. It’s my birthday, and dealing with their shit is the last thing I want to do.” 

      Journey watched as the woman turned around to return to her own room. She suddenly felt awkward standing in the hallways alone. 

      “Wait!” Journey called out, “Did you just say it was your birthday?”

      “No thanks,” Lora called back as if to answer her next question. “Not looking for that kind of party.”

      “But maybe you could show me how to be a soldier like you!” Journey rushed to catch up. “My brother is on Sinmore, he’s a mercenary just like you…well not exactly like you, but he’s still a fighter. I’m going there to find him, and fight for the freedom liberation movement!” It all just spilled out of her mouth like a faucet. 

      Lora Rookson paused, and spat another load of tooth paste onto the tiled floor. Journey wondered if an automated drone would clean that up, or if a janitor would do something about it? 

      “Since when do comfort liaisons sign up to fight as mercenaries?” It was an honest question, but Journey couldn’t help but notice the sarcasm in Lora’s tone.

      “Well…I didn’t have the money for a ticket, so I had to make an exception.” Journey sighed, just glad that she could catch her breath after chasing after the soldier.

      “I see you made a few exceptions,” Lora’s eyes shot towards her groin. 

      “Yeah, about that—“ Journey wasn’t sure how to explain the added bits between her legs, or her recent attitude for that matter.

      “I don’t care,” Lora cut her off with a wave of her hand. “But I’ll tell you what, buy me a few drinks, and maybe I’ll show you a thing or too.” 

      “If that’s all you want, my room is stocked full!” Journey felt her heart swoon.

      “Like I said before,” Lora just returned a serious look. “I’m not interested in that kind of party. Besides, the last thing I need is to get hammered in a room laced with aphrodisiacs in the air.” 

      The revelation wasn’t a shock to Journey, to know that the oxygen in her room had been induced with additional pheromones and aphrodisiacs to goad sexual tension. If anything, it helped make the past several hours make sense. Journey sighed with disappointment, and suddenly felt even more regretful for signing the stupid contract to become a comfort liaison. 

      Maybe she was right, Journey thought to herself. Maybe there is no way for me to become a soldier like her. Maybe this is what I’m meant to be forever. 

      Judging by the flash in her eye, Lora could tell something was eating away at Journey’s confidence. Perhaps it was pity that drew the strikingly tall mercenary to her next decision, but when she motioned for Journey to follow, it came with a renewed sense of relief.

      “Come on, stop pouting, it’s pathetic for someone wanting to be a soldier.” Lora let Journey follow her to her room. It was situated all the way in the back of C-Deck, near the very stairway leading to the lower decks of the ship. 

      “Welcome back Miss Rookson, I see you enjoyed the communal spa. Please don’t forget to leave a review, when you have time of course.” Dave’s voice seemed oblivious to Journey’s presence. 

      “Wait out here,” Lora said to Journey as the doorway opened. Inside, Journey could see a vast window looking out into the void, and several piles of armor components sitting on the floor. “Let me put on something comfortable, and you can buy me that drink.”

      “Where do you want to go exactly?” Journey responded inquisitively. She hadn’t explored much of the ship, and had no real interest to. The idea of leaving C-deck sent chills down her spine. 

      “Lesson one,” Lora shot her a wink as the towel descended onto the floor. The carpet of scars along her back captured Journey’s undivided attention just before the door closed. “A good soldier never drinks alone, they always share what they got with their men.” 

16