Chapter 11.4: Melie
893 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Announcement
Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! Don't forget to like the chapter, and consider leaving a review. More chapters coming soon!

      “I did what you asked me to do,” Doctor Stimy Coley spoke with a stern voice. His posture was slouched, as if he was ashamed of himself.

      Melie stroked the glass surface of the hibernation pod, through the murky coolant she could make out the faint outline of Dithy’s fragile form. Only a few days had passed, and already Dithy’s transformation was almost complete.

      “She’s almost ready?” Melie asked the doctor standing behind her, the one who made this possible. Melie merely pushed Dithy into the pod, she needed his help to reprogram her. Her fingers twitched against the glass, she had gone too long without appeasing her sexual appetite. It was maddening, struggling with all the carnal thoughts, and insane desires, while keeping her mind somewhat focused. 

      “Yes,” The doctor muffled a cough with the sleeve of his arm. “I tweaked the protocols, so that it would be more stable than…”

      There was a short pause as his voice drifted.

      “What happened to me?” Dithy turned around, looking the doctor squarely in the eye. “It’s ok, I rather like my improvements. I’m sure my mistress would be pleased as well!” Melie was referring to her original mistress.

      With a grunt, the doctor cleared his throat. “I’m glad you’re comfortable. There’s not much I can do to reverse them, not after the genetic augmentations. Had you been a registered passenger, with her blood profile saved in our database, than things would’ve been different.”

      Perhaps? Melie rolled her eyes, keeping the thought to herself. In truth she cared little. The only thing that mattered was pleasing her mistresses…both of them. Nothing else seemed to have nearly enough relevance. Even what she was doing now, was in the hope of pleasing her masters.

      Something of her original personality remained. Melie had come to the slow realization that the mental procedures had, more or less, broadened her mind rather than wash it away. Her desire to please didn’t make her forget who she was. Not entirely, at least. She still remembered the feeling of a paint brush in her hand, and the subtle stroke across a canvas. Deep down, she couldn’t wait to paint again. Next time, the subject of her obsession would be Journey’s beauty, and Esta’s ferocity. 

      “Again, I did what you asked. Now give me what I want.” Stimy crossed his arms over his barrel chest. His chest hair was visibly poking through the collar of his shirt, making him seem unkempt. If it weren’t for his white coat, Melie would’ve easily mistaken him for a guard, or maybe even a janitor.

      She sighed, letting the tingle between her legs settle before answering. Her nipples throbbed underneath the plastic weave of her uniform. The air tasted stale without her mistress present. A long drip of sweat rolled down between her shoulder blades, and her stomach clenched. Melie was already soaking wet, her throbbing erection painfully restricted underneath the tight undergarment. 

      “Of course.” Melie turned around, and strode toward the doctor. Each strut of her hips seemed to distract the doctors gaze until she was within arms reach. The lights flickered overhead, causing shadows to drape over her supple breasts. Slowly, she then pulled out a clear silver coin from in-between her cleavage. The coin lost its prestine shine, but its surface remained smooth. Carefully, with twitching fingers, Melie carved a tiny sigil using a makeshift pen, and handed it to him. “When the master comes, present this token, and you will be rewarded.”

      “I won’t be…enslaved?” His voice nearly broke as he spoke the words.

      In truth, Melie couldn’t promise that. Who was she to speak for the master? She knew the secret signs, and Esta’s private sigils. The one she marked on the coin was used among fleshwrights aboard the Daughter of Silesia. By giving him such a mark, it was likely he would be interviewed rather than dragged through the pens. Whatever happened after that, was for her master to decide.

      Melie kept all this to herself. She offered him an adorable smile, devoid of mischief, and a polite nod. He hesitated at first, but then accepted the coin. Lightning seemed to pass through their fingertips as the coin was exchanged.

      Confident the doctor would continue to do her bidding, Melie turned around and looked over all the other empty pods. This specific room held over a dozen empty hibernation pods.

      “What kind of behavioral programs are available for men?” Melie looked over her shoulder. Her inquisitive stare barely registered with her drooling lips.

      “Why?” The doctor raised a brow.

      Isn’t it obvious? Melie wanted to laugh. “I was just wondering. Things would be so much easier if we had a dozen mercenaries eager to serve.” 

      The idea of somehow luring fourteen mercenaries into hibernation pods, just to alter them, seemed borderline ridiculous. But, Melie couldn’t help but dream of the prospect.

      Stimy wasn’t amused. “Not sure if that’ll fly. Not unless their commander wants them to return to stasis…for some reason.” 

      Melie gasped, “That sounds like a fun challenge!” 

      Before she could venture further with this train of thought, the bottom of her stomach rolled. Her heart quickened with the need to play with herself. It took everything for Melie not to rub one out in front of the doctor, or stroke her enormous phallus. She pounded the glass, and ground her teeth until the red haze lifted. The pain throbbing through her fists was an added spice to the pleasure.

      “I…need to speak to Journey. I miss her so much.” Melie held herself tightly, squeezing her breasts against her forearms. Strained mammary glands were heavily laden with milk, causing her to grimace with each step. “Let me know when Dithy is ready.”

      “Whatever,” Stimy shrugged. It was clear he was second guessing his decision.

      It wouldn’t matter, Melie was confident that he would obey for now. If her master failed to arrive soon, things might change. Somehow, she doubted it would come to that. As she slowly marched down the halls to rejoin her newest mistress, she couldn’t wait to introduce Journey to her older one.

14