Chapter 13.3: Journey
812 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   

Thanks for reading :) don't forget to like, and leave a reply if you have any suggestions or comments.

      Things were no longer simple. It was as if there were two Journey Chase’s wrestling in her intoxicated mind. One basking in the euphoria of sexual delight, creaming her loins with excitement with each berated breath. The other, a sister in pursuit for her lost brother; someone who would never have despoiled herself so readily. She was a slut who enjoyed soaking her bare breasts, and filling her unprotected womb, with fertile seed.

      Sinmore, the distant star was slowly growing nearer, and yet her purpose was so diluted. Lora’s condemnation stirred something in her soul, and Journey was struggling to focus. A small dagger of concern tried to worm its way to the surface of her taxed mind, its cries trying to break through the miasma of sexual torment. 

      Journey’s fingers twitched as she reached out to grasp Dithy’s warm erection, rather than grabbing hold of it quickly. Her tongue was dry, and her eyes darted from side to side. Part of her felt revulsion. That small mote of sanity became into a thorn in her mind, and it was slowly growing sharper.

      “Come now comfort liaison, Lets see what you’re made of.” Dithy scowled in condemnation. “Or have you had enough?” 

      Journey was cold, and her shoulders were shivering. A bead of sweat strolled down her cleavage, and another between her shoulder blades. Even in the confines of the engineering deck, Journey struggled to keep herself warm. Perhaps the lack of clothing was starting to take its toll?

      She had been sitting on her knees for too long, and the scabs were beginning to irritate her sensitive skin. Journey hadn’t had the opportunity to wash, or shave in days. Already her pubic hair had started to grow unkempt and bushy. The weight of her chest was weighing her down, and the consistent throb beneath her areola’s caused her to grind her teeth.

      Sticky substances glossed over Journey’s skin. Mothers milk streamed from the buds of her breasts, down the length of her flat stomach, and eventually parting around the sprout of her womanhood to finally drip over her slit. From head to shoulders, thick globs of semen coated her shivering skin. Her hair looked as if it were covered in a revolting shampoo, causing it to clump sickly against her scalp. 

      All three of them had been bathing in their own secretions, their pheromones overruling any rancid odor. Under such tight confines, it was as if an entire stockpile of roses and spices surrounded them.

      Dithy had sought to re-arrange all the crates to form a makeshift throne for her man. Rise looked down at them, his own flesh scrubbed clean after hours of toil. All three of them worked to ensure he was always properly washed, unlike themselves. Even his manhood was clean, in between shared pleasures. 

      His ability to reason had faded, although there were moments where he tried to escape, only to be restrained by Dithy’s new skills. Sitting on his makeshift throne, Rise looked like a greek god of old, and Journey was reminded of ancient depictions of Oedipus, Achilles, and Alexander. The gruff of his chin, and the wisps of grey hair along his mane, gave him a mature stately appearance. Journey was enthralled by his masculinity, and wanted to throw herself at his feet. 

      Dithy sat before him, her arm wrapped around his leg, and made it clear that Journey would have to earn his patronage.  “I know you can’t wait to fuck me,” Dithy continued, looking squarely into Journey’s eyes. “Come here,” her voice slithered off her tongue.

      The moment Dithy spread her legs, Journey was eight inches deep inside her. The splinter of sanity squirmed its way closer to the surface, nudged by the sexual aggression in the room. Journey did her best to ignore it, even as tears began strolling down her cheeks.

      Laying on her back, Dithy cried out in pleasure. With each thrust, Journey felt herself reaching deeper and deeper within her warmth. Her legs were practically moving on their own, given over to a bestial primal nature. 

      “It’s reaching so deep inside me, fuck me hard, fuck me like you want to breed me!” Dithy’s voice was a slurred mess. Spit and drool covered her chin as her head fell back against Rise’s groin. Journey grabbed hold of Dithy’s bouncing breasts, each of them firm and full in her hands. The slightest squeeze caused them to spill clear nectar from large purple nipples.

      Journey’s thrusting became like that of a bull, or wild stallion. Her pent up seed yearned to be release. Behind her, Melie’s hands reached around Journey’s stomach, and a tongue glided along her spine. Journey stiffened with surprise as she was forcibly pushed forward, so that her rear arched upward. The sudden pressure of a large fat phallus gliding within her sobbing loins caused Journey to jerk. A gasp of raw pleasure escaped her lips, as she felt the spearing hot rod burning against her walls. 

      Raw sex was amazing, Journey had come to accept. She couldn’t imagine doing it any other way. The feeling of skin on skin contact, of sharing another’s heartbeat alongside her own, provided a level of intimacy that sent shivers through her stomach. With Melie filling her fertile cove, Journey tried to match the rhythm of movement so that she could continue pleasuring the woman underneath her.

      “Try your best not to cum too fast,” Dithy grasped at the words. Apparently, she barely noticed the slight pause in Journey’s thrusts. Dithy was likely too busy kissing Rise’s own manhood to care. “Oh, you like that pussy. Keep fucking me baby until I cum all over that cock.” 

      Draining her balls was a thunderous ejaculation. Journey’s vision went blank, and her legs quacked, as she spent herself completely. Her climax was quickly met with another, as her womb seized. She gripped onto Melie’s thick rod and squeezed in animalistic pain. She could feel Melie twitching between her legs, and pulsing veins rubbing along her muscle. 

      Melie’s hot seed poured into her in one harsh spurt. Journey dug her fingers into Dithy’s hips upon feeling the tidal wave of thick semen. The combination of her manhood’s ejaculation, and womanly climax caused Journey’s entire body to spasm out of control. Her spontaneous convulsion lasted several agonizing seconds before collapsing onto Dithy’s stomach, her breasts bounced softly against toned muscle. Exhausted, Journey failed to summon any energy to move, and it wasn’t long before another series of lesser orgasms washed over her fragile core. 

      Once the aftershocks faded, the thorn of sanity tried to reach the surface yet again. To suppress that small voice in her head, Journey tried to push herself up, but found herself stuck in place. Pinned against Dithy’s beautiful breasts, Journey could do nothing but suffer climax after climax, wave after wave, until Melie was satisfied. 

      “You don’t get to stop.” Dithy whispered in Journey’s ear. “And I didn’t say you could quit.”

      “Yes…” Journey’s voice was a rasp. “Mistress.”

      Sandwiched between the two of them, Journey struggled to lift herself up. Both her arms were weak with tension, so she had to let herself lay upon the weight of her own breasts to stable herself. Groaning in heat, she quickly drowned in pleasure. Unable to cope with the mind melting consumption of sexual delight, Journey buried her face against the soft flesh of Dithy’s bussoms as she felt another load rising to the surface. 

      Why am I doing this? The voice in her head tried to ask, as she released another smaller load inside Dithy’s fertile cove. This is killing me, please make it stop…

      Eventually, the orgy had to come to an end. By that point, Journey’s lower lips were swollen, and beet red. When next she awoke, it was to the sound of alarms, and the rolling displeasure of her stomach. She barely moved a muscle before having to regurgitate onto the floor. 

9