Chapter 16.2: Dithy
544 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Breaking her in took time and patience. For fifteen hours Dithy had been strapped on a saddle like contraption with her hands pinned back, and a collection of machines stimulating every erogenous zone on her body. Including several new ones. Electro stimulation followed gene augmentation like a chisel reshaping marble stone. It wasn’t her first session either, since being captured by the alien creatures belonging to her captors. 

      Tools plunged into every orifice without care, secreting some kind of balm that kept her warm and loose on the inside. Her throat was now just as sensitive and pleasurable to an intruders shaft as her womanhood, and Dithy could do nothing as further alterations were performed on her body.

      Her nipples were giant swollen nubs that were large enough to gape wide, and reveal the canal leading into her soft flesh. Already gene therapies had been introduced, causing them to stiffen and clench with sensitive muscle, so that they too could act as a pleasurable entrance for any man who so desired. They had perhaps altered them too far, making them too sensitive and easy to relinquish the bounty of sustenance building in her chest. 

      They endeavored to break her mind first, something that proved rather difficult, but after nine hours of non stop torture, and electro shock treatments directly into the brain, there was nothing left of her sanity. Only pleasure and pain remained. Only the yearning for more pleasure, and the desire to earn greater attention from the machine was all that was left of Dithy’s mind.

      After the fifteen hour mark of her current session, Dithy’s body was a fragile mess. The flesh-wrights had to hold her head up, for she had no strength left in her neck and shoulders. And yet still they continued to change her. 

      The days passed slowly in this alien vessel, making it next to impossible to ascertain just how long she had been captured. Just how many sessions had she endured? If Dithy still had a mind of her own, she would’ve wondered. Sadly, newly formed organs drove her instincts now, at least for the time being. 

      Her womb clenched, and her stomach swelled, as she was pumped with some kind of warm liquid. Before long Dithy appeared four months pregnant, and her breasts were so full they hurt. She could feel the poking and prodding of her child rolling around in her stomach, while the sessions progress proceeded.

      Her nipples drooped as the weight of her mammary’s dragged toward the floor. Had she had a mind of her own, Dithy would’ve feared they were starting to get too saggy from all the weight. Sadly, those were the least of her concerns now. 

      Her skin was coated in sweat, and something had laced her pores so that she smelled rather pleasing. Her flesh tone had started to change, from a rich copper color to a cool purple. Her hair fell loosely over her eyes, although she could feel the weight of her mane growing heavier.

      Whatever was happening to her, Dithy wasn’t able to care. Even as the gravity switched, and the lights went out, her mind was a blank slate ready to be installed with a new persona. There was but a kernel of thought deep in her synapsis, a latent urge that had been programmed into her very cells as a default measure. It was a yearning for more. Even if it killed her, she wanted so much more. 

      The sudden changes in gravity yanked at the extended tail bone that had been growing over the past several days, and Dithy’s newly formed tail tugged at the base of her spine. 

7