Chapter 17.1: Journey
715 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

      Journey arched her back while lying on the ceiling. the many suction cups along her torso strained from the sudden flip of gravity. Each yanked her swollen nipples with the audacity of a malicious child. The other end of each cord had come undone, spilling her nectar into the open air. Thanks to the flip of gravity, the surplus of milk rained onto her body, soaking her from head to toe with her own juices. 

      She craved satisfaction. Journey’s body and soul existed to spread her seed, and nurture the insatiable appetites of her master. It had been hardcoded in her genes, and nothing could change that. Deep down, Journey held only a spark of her original nature, and like a small raft lost in a storm, it was moments away from top siding. 

      The lights faded in and out, alarms blared, and yet Journey hardly noticed. Surrounding in phasing lights, a new feeling circulated through her arteries. A cold wash of logic seeped into her brain as recent biological alterations finally began to interact with her altered genome. 

      There were several changes to her chromosomes that were still taking effect. Some of the changes were to cement her newly grown breasts, or enhance other aspects of her physiology. Doubtless, several changes were internal, and likely to promote her health for a long life of servitude. 

      Esta, the prime gene-wright and master of the Daughter of Silesia, stood close by. She cursed and scowled while casting aside all the clutter that fell alongside her. Esta had landed unevenly next to the overhead light fixtures, but narrowly missed them. There was a look of frustration etched on her face, and her eyes searched for someone to blame. 

      “It appears the final touches will have to wait. I am needed elseware, but don’t worry, I won’t leave you wanting.” Esta’s voice was sharp, the words slipping off the tip of her tongue.

      Journey watched, the world still upside down, as Esta unclasped the suction cups on her nipples, then sat between Journey’s spread legs. She reached out to touch Journey’s breasts, sinking her fingers into the tender flesh to test their buoyancy. The flesh-wright studied them for any sign of malady or cancerous growths; then, pleased with her work, Esta drew her finger along the curve of Journey’s stomach. With a sigh, Esta withdrew a long syringe from the purse on her waistband, and removed the plastic cap. 

      For some reason, needles no longer held the same level of fear for Journey as they used too. Instead of quivering in terror upon seeing the long syringe, Journey’s throat grew dry, wondering what new changes would be wrought upon her body.

      Sensing her thoughts, Esta sported a rather short grin. Needle in hand, she slowly pressed it against Journey’s groin, just above her swollen manhood. 

      “This is a little something I like to call, the Pharetra Organ.” The needle just barely pricked the skin, sending a rabid jolt of pain and pleasure across Journey’s nerves. 

      Journey’s enhanced skin had grown so sensitive that she would never be able to wear clothing comfortably again. Even the slightest touch of a needle sent a shock of adrenaline through her loins. Her toes clenched as the sharp instrument scratched against her soft flesh.

      As the needle sank farther into Journey’s skin, cutting through the thin layers of fat, Esta was careful in ensuring it reached the proper depth. “The Pharetra Organ is a small growth that’ll wrap around the outer rim of your vaginal walls, the anchor of this organ will settle just above the vaginal opening.” Esta licked her lips, then continued. “Once grown, it’ll vibrate with each heartbeat, creating a constant stream of pleasure that will only grow in strength until you’ve indulged in sexual pleasure.”

      Journey took it all in while biting her lip. She could feel the pressure from the injection, and it sent a shiver down her spine.

      “From now on, you’ll never have to worry about not feeling…properly stimulated.” Esta leaned forward a bit, while continuing to press down on the syringe. “Even when your alone, even when your bound in chains.” 

      The syringe emptied, and was quickly drawn back. Esta then placed a small cloth on the skin, where the puncture made contact, and pressed firmly. Journey could feel it, she could feel something changing inside her, and could do nothing as her shaft twitched with excitement. A new organ grew along the outer layers of her vagina, reaching up to her cervix. At the same time, the head of the new growth was rooting itself mere centimeters from where her sprout had grown. It was too far under the skin to see, but Journey could feel it already beginning to pulse.

      It took a few minutes, before the first contraction was felt. The new organ was growing, and as it attached to her womanhood, it began masturbating her loins. Each heartbeat was akin to a light touch stroking her shaft, or a gentle pair of fingers squishing against her inner folds. As the seconds drew on, that loving pleasure grew more frantic and intolerable.

      “There you go, now I don’t have to worry about leaving you unsatisfied.” Esta removed herself from Journey’s shivering form, and tried to navigate to a console on the wall. “Once this crises has been resolved, we’re going to have a nice little chat. In the meantime, just try to relax.” 

      Journey was sweating bullets, and the room reeked of sweet perfume. Even her sweat smelled delicious! She reached down to feel the small bump on her groin, where the injection had been given, and screamed out as an orgasm was forced to the surface. A ribbon of cream ejaculated from her erect shaft, and her lady-lust spewed with it. The mixture of bodily fluids coated the ground between her legs, meanwhile there was plenty of milk leaking from her many breasts. 

      Seething with revelry; Journey’s palms pressed against her forehead, and she arched her back as the newly grown Pharetra Organ continued to spread along her fertile cove. Layers of sinew continued to wrap around her womanhood, sending renewed shock waves of delight against the pit of her stomach.

      The Pharetra Organ helped tighten her inner walls, and sent jolts of pleasure from the base of her womb to the forefront of her labia. Each time she climaxed, the new organ would relent long enough for Journey to catch her breath, and then slowly start to jerk her off again.

      Journey wasn’t even aware of it when Esta had vacated from the room, leaving her to the mercy of the Pharetra. Nor did she notice when a soldier in full body armor bashed in through the side door.

8