42 War started
7.1k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Status!

[Name: Shi Tian]

[Lifespan: 15/105]

[Race: Mortal Human]

[Body: Celestial Yang Physique]

[Cultivation: Fourth Layer of Spirit Master Stage]

...

Shi Tian's level was raised by one layer due to the virgin Yin Qi of Xiu Ying. Other because the difference in their cultivation was not big, her Yin Qi would not enough to raise his level.

Shi Tian didn't care about the cultivation, what he cared about was that he made love with Xiu Ying. And it was amazing. Looking at the sexy petite figure in his arms, his heart filled with warmth.

In the evening, Shi Tian and Xiu Ying went back to the house.

On the side of the Li Suxin. After her mother left, she took out the thunder manual.

Li Suxin held the thunder manual in her hands, couldn't hide her excitement. She couldn't control the urge to cultivate this thunder manual.

She immediately started reading the thunder manual, after one hour later, she finally memorized the entire technique. After that, she immediately started cultivating the thunder manual.

"Wow, the speed of the absorption is many times faster than my previous profound ranked technique. So this is a benefit of the Earth Ranked Cultivation." Li Suxin exclaimed in her heart when she noticed that her absorption speed of energy was many times faster than before. She started cultivating excitedly. Before long, she completely emerged in the cultivating, forgotten about the outside world. Without knowing, she was cultivating for an entire night.

It was morning time. The Red Cloud City was bustling as usual. But suddenly a clamor appeared in the city.

War started!

The Black Sand Kingdom commenced the war against the Red Cloud Kingdom.

In the grand hall inside the imperial palace. Queen and all the high-ranked members were present and sitting around a big table. A big map was placed on the table as well as some other documents related to the war.

"According to the information gathered by our spies. The entire forces of Black Sand Kingdom contained around one hundred ten thousand soldiers. Fifty Spirit Grand Master, Seven Hundred Spirit Master, Two thousand spirit gathering stage warriors and the rest are body forging stage soldiers." The speaker was an old man, he was the war minister of the Red Cloud Kingdom, He Boqin.

"And we have Ninety thousand soldiers, forty spirit grandmaster stage warriors, five hundred spirit masters, one thousand eight hundred spirit gathering stage and rest are body forging stage soldiers."

"Hm!" Li Song nodded softly, and said, "What is the situation on the border now?"

"Replying to your majesty. The Black Sand Kingdom sent eighty thousand soldiers to attack our north border. These eighty thousand shoulders are leading by the general Cui Xin and general Lai Yuan."

"Right now, we have sixty thousand soldiers stationed on the border, it would be a little hard to defend against the army of eighty thousand soldiers that was leading the two most powerful generals of the Black Sand Kingdom."

"Why don't you send more soldiers to the border in advance then?" At this time, a middle-aged butted in and said.

"There are two more borders and cities that need the army to protect too. And the remaining thirty thousand soldiers of the Black Sand Kingdom still hasn't appeared on the border. So we don't know their strategy, so we have to prepare for everything." He Boqin said calmly. 

Long discussion continued, many arguments occurred in the meeting all of them related to the war.

The entire time, Queen didn't speak much during the meeting, listened to the discussion quietly while pondering in her mind.

At this time, a person came running into the meeting hall, it was a soldier who was seating heavily, exhaustion could be seen on his face clearly, the soldier immediately kneeled on the ground and said, "Your Majesty, please forgive the intrusion, but I brought a very important message."

"Speak!" Li Song said lightly.

"Yes, your majesty!" The soldier said while kneeling and continued, "We located the second force of the Black Sand Kingdom. The king of the Black Sand Kingdom personally leading the army of twenty thousand soldiers, moving toward the east border of our kingdom."

"East Border! What?" Li Song was stunned. Not only her but everyone in the room was shocked by the news.

"What absurd is this"

"King personally leading the army towards the east border. Is this possible?"

"If they wanted to attack our east border then they have to pass through the territory of the Green eagle Kingdom. Why would the Green Eagle Kingdom allow an army of other kingdoms moving into its territory?"

The Black Sand Kingdom was the north direction of the Red Cloud Kingdom while the Green Eagle Kingdom in the east and the Blue Moon Kingdom was in the south. While the west side was protected by the mountains range that spread in thousands of miles.

If the Black Sand Kingdom wanted to attack the east border of the Red Cloud Kingdom, it needed to pass through the territory of the Green Eagle Kingdom, and no kingdom would be agreed to let an army of the other kingdom enter its border, It isn't like inviting lion into the house.

That's why people were shocked when they heard the news.

The old man He Boqin calmed down in said in a heavy tone, "If this is really true, then there could only answer that is..."

"The Green Eagle is helping the Black Sand Kingdom." Li Song spoke and completed his sentence.

The Red Cloud Kingdom was focusing on the north border when they found that the Black Sand Kingdom was preparing for the war, so their other two borders weakened.

"How many soldiered stationed on the east border?" Li Song asked softly.

"Ten thousand soldiers on the east border and Ten thousand soldiers on the south border." He Boqin replied immediately. "We have the remaining ten thousand soldiers station in the Yellow Swan City, they were also ready to go to the north border for the war, but I think we have to change our arrangement now."

59