Piano Sonata No. 29
243 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Part 1 

After the events that transpired in the Mcdonalds', we went out to buy new panties for Charlotte because her other pair were soaking and also a new pair of trousers for me, cause it was soaking.

"Hey, do that again. That sudden rough thing you did in Mcdonalds'. It was really hot." 

"-No." 

Charlotte grabbed my sleeve and nudged me. 

"Please?" 

"-No." 

"I'll play gentle piano for you while you sleep, your favourite piece? Chopin's Butterfly Etude? What about Winter Wind Etude?" 

It seemed like Charlotte loved being treated roughly. 

"-No" 

My answer was still a consistent 'No'. 

Our next stop was the bus stop, but as we walked out of the store wearing our new clothing Charlotte saw a barber: 

"Hey! You should get a new haircut, the one you have now is pretty plain, Arthur." 

Charlotte looked at my hair, inspecting it closely. She went closer with her fingers on her chin like the World's Greatest Detective L, touching my hair and lifting it up with one eye open. 

Where the hell did you get that magnifying glass from, and that fake mustache? And a detective coat?! 

Of course, she didn't have those things, anyways. 

My hair was black and was simply grown out messily on my head, I didn't really have a style, it was just... Hair. It wasn't long enough to form a mullet or any significant fringe, it didn't go past my eyes either. 

Now Charlotte is looking at me and suggesting some sort of hair redo. 

I opened up my phone and looked at myself. 

"You know... For once, although rarely, you have some pretty smart ideas." 

"Hey. What's that supposed to mean." 

"-Nothing, although, what kind of hairstyle should I get?" 

Hearing my question, Charlotte closed her eyes and fell deep into thought. 

"A Two-Block?" 

Charlotte suggested. 

"I don't want to look like a generic Korean. I'd rather die than look like a walking mushroom." 

"Alright alright! Calm down Arthur, those guys who look like 'generic Koreans' are kinda cute though, but it would be a waste to make you cute and feminine... How about slicking your hair back down and to the side?" 

"-And look like a German from World War 2?" 

"Heeeeey I didn't say that! I didn't say that, you said that!" 

Charlotte flailed her arms around as she simply grabbed my hand and pulled me into the Barber place. 

"-How 'bout we just ask for a professional opinion then? Hah... This man just destroyed my throat 10 minutes ago and is now complaining about haircuts." 

---- 

Beside me was Charlotte on a seat getting a haircut too, it seems like she wants to do some touch-ups on her beautiful hair. I looked forward and looked at the Barber through the mirror.

"Any ideas?" 

I asked the barber, if anyone knew about hair, it was definitely a guy who cut it. 

"Anything would look good on you, sir, you have a very handsome face. Buzzcut, Undercut, Mullet, Slick, all of them work. What kind of look are we going for, sir?" 

"Professional, I have an important event coming up today." 

That important event was the Concerto, which I'm headed to after this. 

--

After the haircut, we both left. 

I got the sides of my hair a little bit shorter than before, not too noticeably short, and the rest of my head slicked back. It was a very professional cut, and felt fresh. I look more handsome if I do say so myself, and I rarely say so myself. 

I pretty much looked like Bruce Wayne1 Search up "bruce wayne art", that's pretty much what he looks like. https://www.deviantart.com/haining-art/art/Bruce-Wayne-422155206

Charlotte's idea was very helpful. 

Charlotte looked at me and nodded with a smile. 

"So what do you think of my cut?" 

Charlotte also got a haircut and was giggling while getting it. And hers took much longer than mine.

Charlotte twirled her hair and showed it off with a twirl. 

"I... Er...-" 

What changed? 

My eyes strained to notice the differences, but I just couldn't find it. 

"Ah, it looks so pretty." 

I clasped my hands with an expression that hinted that a light bulb switched on in my head as my eyes glared at Charlotte's hair. 

I still don't know what changed. 

"Do you like the new thing I added?" 

Charlotte asked expectantly, her eyes dazzling with sparks of excitement. 

The fuck did you add? 

Everything looked the same to me. 

"Yes, the-uh, that, you know..." 

"You have no idea what I changed, do you?" 

"..."

Charlotte's expression dampened as she lowered her head.

"-Okay. Let's go to the bus stop then." 

Charlotte coldy muttered, all the excitement from her voice gone. 

Seeing this heart-wrenching sudden change in attitude, I forced my brain into overdrive. 

Then, it clicked. 

"No, I do! You made a lock on the side of your head and wrapped it around from behind. You sure do look like a beautiful elegant princess like that, Charlotte. I love the pins in your hair and how freshly trimmed the ends of your hair are. And most importantly-"

I came closer, grabbing a handful of her hair. 

"-It smells so sweet, as usual. No haircut will ever change that." 

Charlotte's eyes regained their life and sparkled as she squealed in delight, jump-hugging me. 

"Thank you so much, Arthur! Hehehe."

Basically, nothing changed about her hair other than a trim and a piece of braided hair wrapped from the side-back-side. It does really look fresh and cute. 

And also-

"Here's something I bought for you." 

I handed her a light blue bow-tie hairpin. 

I secretly bought it while shopping for replacement panties for her just earlier. 

"This is?" 

"You should wear this, a blue bowtie hairpin. I chose blue because of your beautiful blue eyes." 

Charlotte blushed as she snatched the blue bowtie hairpin, turning around and quickly putting it on herself. She pulled out her phone and began to adjust it on her hair. 

"...I'll wear this every day, and all night." 

"-Maybe not all night." 

I could feel the hushed happiness in the tone of her voice. 

Part 3

Charlotte and I arrived pretty early at the Orchestral Concert Hall, my main form of employment as an Orchestral Pianist. 

After checking in with the receptionist I walked in to the break room to see a few familiar faces. 

"Ay, Arthur, how are you today?" 

Chad broke off from the group he was chatting with to greet me. 

His broad frame and darker tanned skin made him instantly recognizable and a little intimidating along with his style of simple jeans and a tight-fitted shirt that did a fine job at expressing Chad's lean upper body muscles. 

"-It was very stimulating." 

Before I could reply, Charlotte interrupted and replied for me, making an inside joke that only we could understand. 

When I briefly looked at her, I could see that familiar smug expression. 

But Chad immediately understood what Charlotte was hinting at, and gave a rather similar smug expression himself. Though he ignored the reference to sex. 

"Are you ready for the Concerto today? Everyone is depending on you, you're the star of the show." 

"Of course, I'm ready, also, how is it going with Luna?" 

"Oh... Uh..." 

Chad scratched the back of his head, and for the first time I've seen, he looked nervous and agitated as he looked around.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder, pulling our heads closer. 

"Eh? What are you guys doin'?" 

Charlotte tried to huddle in too, but Chad pushed her away.

Making sure no one else could hear, he whispered at me: 

"Luna's obsessed with me... I think she's kinda crazy, especially after I fucked her- , and won't stop texting me. So, it's going... Okay." 

Hey, Chad thinks I didn't hear that muffled part. Hey. I heard that. 

Chad pulled out his phone and showed me the lock screen. 

The entire screen was filled unreasonably with message notifications and missed calls from Luna. 

"You gave her a bit of attention and affection, and she fell for you just like that?" 

Chad nodded. 

"-I'm sure you know what to do, right?" 

I asked Chad, curious on what his plan was on dealing with Yandere-like girls. 

"Yeah, I do." 

"-What do you do then?" 

"Now that's a trade secret."

Chad smiled, winking his eye as he returned his voice back to normal sound. 

"-Hey Chad~ Watchu doing over there, come back!" 

One of the girls from Chad's group came over and grabbed his collar, nagging him to come back. 

He sure is popular with women. 

"Yes, I'm coming!" 

Chad loudly replied, walking back to his group. 

At the same time, I heard the very familiar aggressive high-heeled stomping getting louder and louder, someone- no, something was approaching me menacingly.

"There you are!" 

Scarlet, the Conductor of the Orchestra stomped up and grabbed my collar. 

"H-Hey, what are you doing-" 

"Show me your performance before we perform, I swear if I catch any mistakes I'll fucking gut you." 

Scarlet pulled my collar toward her face and screamed barely a few centimeters away, her loud screeching voice banged my ear louder than the famed outrageously deafening French Horn. 

I looked around and at Charlotte, hoping for some sort of relief. 

A vein popped into my forehead when I saw Charlotte giggling in delight. 

Part 4 

Thankfully, I played perfectly enough to make Scarlet scoff and tell me to do the same thing in the actual performance. 

Thank God. 

Following that, the time for the actual performance began, which was the Moonlight Sonata Concerto, and that didn't have any issues either  I performed as well as I expected, and got a shit ton of money that'll last me a long few months.  

Anyways, we're back at the apartment now. 

"Aaaah... This feels nice." 

Unbuttoning my shirt and taking it off, I fell back first on my cozy bed, feeling the mattress envelop my entire body with its motherly comfort. 

The Concerto was exhausting, though done perfectly. 

When I left, Charlotte gave me a great kiss on the lips, so it was worth it. 

The mental concentration and constant finger coordination, technique and speed to play the piece has taken its toll, as seen through my eyes slowly closing. 

I could feel Charlotte lying beside me, closing the lights and cuddling with me, I guess it was time to sleep. 

"Good night!" 

Charlotte pat my head before curling herself into our shared blanket. 

"Good night..."

I barely murmured before passing out. 

--

...

...

...

"Mmphh... ♡ Arthur... ♡  Mmmm..."

It was barely morning, near the late stages of the night when I was silently awoken by the rustling of bedsheets and weird moaning.

"Yes... Mmmmm... Mmph ♡ Your thick long fingers feel so good, Arthur.... Aaaaah! ♡"

I was laying on my back with one arm out to hold Charlotte, at least, that's what I remembered before I fell asleep. 

Though now, that very same arm was being held between a certain girl's legs. 

My hands and fingers felt the warmest, and wettest. 

Charlotte was using my fingers to finger herself. Her body was facing directly toward mine, and her forehead pressed against the side of my shoulder as she used both hands to shove my fingers into her in and out. 

Who told you to use my fingers to help you pleasure yourself? How can you even have carnal desires? You're a piano.

She was breathing heavily and audibly too, which also made me a little bit excited. 

"Ummph?! Ammp!" 

I decided to do something myself. 

This has been said many times, but as a pianist, my entire life and career were dependent on the strength of my fingers. And they're extremely fast, and strong. 

What I decided to do was: 

"Y-You're fingers are moving- Aaah! K... Ah~ Keep~Ah going Arthur, it feels so fucking good! ♡ Please don't stop."

With my full strength and speed, I sat up and began to fingerfuck her. 

Charlotte began to moan louder and louder, not holding anything back. 

Her hips moved inward, humping into my fingers that was already moving in full speed, her pussy drenched and squirting unbelievable amounts of juice. 

"W-W-When did you wake up- Aaaah! Mmmph~ Ah~ Forget it, just finger fuck me faster, please, I don't care! Your hands feel so good Aaah~!"

Her body spasmed as she orgasmed, an orgasm that lasted for over a minute as I continued to pump my fingers into her over and over again like a robotic vibrator. 

I took a look at her face and saw a desperate mess of a horny woman. Tongue sticking out with saliva dripping down her lips, Charlotte's eyes rolled back as all she could do was mutter: 

"-...So g-good~"

And things like that. 

This continued on until the light shone through the window, by then, I had made her cum countless of times, and I stopped counting after 30. 

Part 5 

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG.

Huge banging that reminded me of orchestral Timpanis Crescendo'ed with each consistent thunderous ear-piercing thuds. Someone was banging on my door, and seemed extremely angry. 

"Ugh." 

I knew who it was. 

I walked to the door, sighing heavily as I cautiously put my hand on the cold doorknob and opened the door.

"Good morning, Rayaan." 

I was greeted with the sight of an unattractive-looking middle-aged woman, she was on the chubby side though that did not equate to her unattractiveness; it was her face. She had long black unkempt hair and a constant frowning expression that made wrinkles. 

Rayaan was the wife of the landlord, who was also unpleasant to be around. 

"-I've already paid my rent for this month, what's the problem?" 

She often came up here to collect rent unreasonably and angrily, so seeing her here was irritating when I had already paid. 

"What's with the noise at night?! Keep it down or I'll evict you and that girl you're with. We've got complaints even floors above you!"

Ah, that's why she's here. 

Charlotte was sitting on the couch at the moment, unable to stand up because of what happened yesterday.

She did make an unreasonable amount of noise, justifiable though. 

My ear was blown off for 5 minutes straight. 

--

Lukyus's Perspective. 

"Oh, how am I so beautiful? Why did I have to be born so? Superior genetics, much more superior than any other human being on this planet." 

I admired my exquisite features in a handheld mirror as I sat on a bench in an amusement park. 

People looked at me as if I was a douchey weirdo, but who cares about that? 

I kissed myself in my handheld mirror, and then pulled out a handkerchief, specifically carried to clean up the kiss marks on mirrors I kiss. 

"I can get any woman I want, easily, because I'm so beautiful."  

Lukyus pulled out a hair comb and combed his long blonde hair, which was slicked back.

Oh?

I noticed a beautiful woman walking around, of course, not more beautiful than me. 

To Lukyus, everything in this world belonged to him, he practically had all rights reserved for him especially. Any object, any woman, any desire was all his. When glaring at this woman, he had already marked her as his property. 

I stood up and approached this woman with a confident stride and smile. 

"My my, you're so beautiful, could I ask for your name?" 

Lukyus lent out his hand for a handshake.

"..." 

The woman looked at him, and simply walked away. 

Lukyus glared at her as she went the other way, his expression in utter disbelief as his self-centred brain attempted to process the outcome. He had never been rejected this coldly before, how could any woman resist his charms? It seemed impossible to him. 

He felt a cold anger rise within him, molten lava swelling within his chest, a weird tingling feeling tickled his throat, urging him to roll on the floor like an angry infant screaming for her to come back and fall for his magnificent charms. 

Or...

Lukyus thought. 

Is she playing hard to get? 

Lukyus raised his fist in triumphant understanding and smirked, thinking about how cute the girl was to act the way she did. Of course, that was the most logical conclusion, there has been no woman who Lukyus hasn't captured before, and will ever. 

She was also probably really embarrassed being called beautiful by such a hot man, Lukyus also surmised. 

With his confidence in check, Lukyus quickly caught up with the woman. 

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" 

"Home. Can you stop bothering me, please?" 

The woman replied coldly, not looking at Lukyus. 

Lukyus was lucky the temperature outside was cold, or his face would have gone visibly red from anger. 

Seeing the firm rejection, Lukyus stopped walking alongside the woman, and glared at her back once again. 

This is absurd! How could she- anyone say something like that to me, me?! What a fucking bitch, a fucking whore, ugh! She's not even beautiful! 

That was a lie, she was 100% beautiful, which was why he approached her in the first place. 

Lukyus was rejected for the first time in his life. 

But suddenly, another man came forward and approached the beautiful woman himself. 

He had dyed blonde hair and was just as tall as Lukyus, his skin was tanned and he wore simple yet masculine clothing of a simple tight black shirt and jeans along with a gold chain. 

Instantly, the woman was caught in his charm. 

"-Yes! My name is Holly, nice to meet you, what's your name?" 

"My name is Chad, what are you doing at an amusement park all alone? Would you like to come on a ride with me?" 

ARRGGGGGGGHHHHH-!-!-!

This was unbelievable to Lukyus, Lukyus had superior genetics, looks and of course, charm, and yet this random person had charmed the girl who had been cold to Lukyus in a heartbeat. 

Lukyus clenched his fists and jaws, his eyes beaming lasers at Chad and Holly as he grittily watched them walk toward a ride together. 

Someone, better than me? At charming? No! Impossible! She has shit taste in men!

"That fucking asshole." 

Lukyus spat, taking one more glance at Chad before walking away fuming. 

Sensing Lukyus turn his back, Chad, with his arm around his newly acquired woman looked back, smirking. 

Chad W Rizz

8