Ch. 3.5: Verin’s influence…?
41 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Official Forum Thread

(General Thread #1: How do you even start to play this game?)
Please abide the basic rules as failure to do so will result in removal of this thread.

Outworlder #120: Anyone figure out how to activate a quest yet?

Outworlder #121: Nope, can't trigger one. The NPC's look all confused and question what I'm asking about

Outworlder #122: For a tested game... it kinda doesn't meet what I was expecting

Outworlder #123: smh wasting time trying to start quests, just farm monsters... It's faster than trying to figure things out.

Outworlder #124: We all know that isn't going to last as efficiently in the future lol

Outworlder #125: It's stupid to make monster spawning limited and force people to find new spots...

Outworlder(s) #126-130: Agreed

Outworlder #131: That's a unique messaging system if I've ever seen one

Outworlder #132: Hey, some person was able to complete a quest...

Outworlder #133: Really? How? Who?

Outworlder #134: Well the Cassopedia updated so maybe it includes the method there?

Outworlder #135: If anybodies confused, we could still just ask the player called Verin... at least the announcement points us towards them anyway.

Outworlder #136: A "Verin" spotted!

Outworlder #137: They're being surrounded by NPC's though...

Outworlder #138: Wasn't there a death penalty? Why did he respawn as soon as the announcement came?

Outworlder #139: Maybe it only takes effect after the second death?

Outworlder #140: I was trying to avoid dying while grinding this whole time... AND YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT WAS WASTED TIME?

Outworlder #141: >139, Just died, and I can confirm it indeed penalizes on the first death

Outworlder #142: >141 I wasn't being serious... Why test it...

Outworlder #143: >140 Better than being announced the first to die lol

Outworlder #144: This thread went from how to obtain quest to death penalty like immediately lol

Outworlder #145: I have decrypted that "different" meant we had to speak to them like people, since most of us think they just speak out scripts. That isn't really the case anymore with a VR game, at least because of the AI in them.

Outworlder #146: nvm, it's back to the original topic... kinda, don't geek out please...

Outworlder(s) #147-190: >145 Thanks for the help!

Outworlder #191: Can I protest to get a better chatting system...

Outworlder #192: This prevents unneeded flood though?

Outworlder #193: We'll get used to it...

2