A Humiliated Slut
20.2k 5 195
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“You have selected to be submitted into Public Use,” chimed the high-pitched menu assistant. “Congratulations on your selection. Click below to select a block of time from your schedule.”

I booked myself from now until next morning. Heck, why not? The idea of being used for hours upon end had my loins smoldering.

“You have booked over your pre-determined blocks of time. Would you like to adjust your pre-determined schedule to allow the change?”

I blinked twice over the ‘yes’ button.

“Congratulations on your purchase...”

Purchase?

“...dinner and bath will be served at your new location.”

I tried to access the menu again to check how much it cost me, but the mirror went blank.

“A guide will shortly arrive to move you to your Public Fun StationTM.”

Oh well, it can’t have been that expensive, right? I settled into quiet suffering, enduring the minutes of vibrator torture, until my door clicked open. A petite bleary-eyed brunette in a staff uniform entered.

“Hi,” she said with the enthusiasm of a bored rock. “I’m taking you to your job.”

That’s all she said to me, while she freed me from the spot I’d been fixed to, and led me by a leash through Lucky Gimp’s service hallways. 

We must’ve traveled five floors up and almost a kilometer sideways, before passing through a black door, and entering a glowing neon-colored dance floor of loud music and flashing illusion spells.

Beautiful young people and handsomely matured long-lived races populated the space. Everyone was dressed in skimpy dresses and tight shirts. Smears of glowing neon paints decorated their faces and bodies. I was whistled at. Ogled at. Hungry eyes began to follow us.

The lazy brunette stopped at a small stage between a crowded dance floor and a bar. “Ok. Here’s your spot.”

A tanned elf with a slender athletic build was already servicing a customer next to the spot I was to occupy. Thick shackles encircled her neck, thighs, arms, wrists and ankles, forcing her into an embarrassingly wide squatting pose. With a tight grip on her hair, a man drove his cock down her throat, while chatting with his friends. A waterfall of cum dribbled down her chin and breasts, marking hours of intense use, and yet, when the man shot his load, the elf gulped valiantly. 

“A moment.” The brunette shooed them. 

She took out my vibrator, gag, and untied my ropes. Aside from my collar, I was left standing nude. Crowds ogled at me. Did they know I was leaking arousal? My fingers found their way down my nether lips, tugging at them.

“Ok. Stop masturbating. Come here.”

“Eeep!” The brunette grabbed my collar and dragged me to my knees. Without fanfare, she fixed my choker to the stand, and began latching shackles to my limbs. Within a minute, I was immobilized, fixed to the metal frame, and forced to lewdly display my body. I wiggled, growing hornier (yeah, it’s possible, I can always be hornier) as I tested my bondage and found it unyielding.

“Ok. Someone will come to release you at six a.m. Do your best.”

And she was gone.

Dark silhouettes of patrons gathered around me and the elf, eyeing us like pieces of meat. Cocks bulged inside tight skirts and trousers. My heartbeat began to climb up. Here I was. Bound. Naked. Ready to be used as a public cumdump.

“Yo, cutie.” The tan elf gulped down cum. “First time?”

“Y-yeah.” Goodness, she was erotic. Flashes of uv-light lit up the cum on her tanned muscular body. It dribbled all the way down her abs to her clean shaved cunny.

“Saw you at the baths. Sexy bod. How long is your shift?”

“Uh…” 

A blonde human girl with noble bearing approached me. He white dress was so short and sheen I could see neon green panties both through and under the hem.

I glanced at the elf. “Till morning.”

The elf whistled, amused. “Sweeet. I might buy a couple minutes of freedom to get you to lick me clean later.”

“Eyes here, slut.” A muscular man in tight dark rave attire grabbed the elf’s black hair and shoved his thick cock down her throat.

She squirmed and moaned delightfully, going from chat-mode to obedient cock-sucking in less than a second. Up and down her head bobbed. I could see the bulge in her throat.

“Hiiiii.” The girl in white dress knelt before me, smirking a slightly tipsy smirk. She caressed my hair, horns, and face, while her gaze traversed my body. “You’re fresh. What’s your name?”

“Uh… Ion.”

“Like the Goddess!” She grinned, clapping my cheek. Ow! “Hahaha, we’ve got a pervy bound Goddess here. Honestly, I never got why anyone would volunteer themselves to be degraded like… this.”

She slapped my tit and pulled on a nip.

“Mnaaaah!” I cried, wiggling.

She twisted harder and I moaned harder. “Like really? Guys, you seeing this?” The crowd chuckled at me. “What kinda sick whore you have to be to like this. Like, legit creepy how into it she’s.”

Pinch released. I gasped with relief, shivering. The girl seized my cheeks as she stood, opened my mouth with a thumb. Her cheeks flushed hot red and her nipples stood through the thin dress.

“‘Kay, whatever. Said I wanted to try new things, so…” She rolled up her skintight dress and dropped her panties an inch. A musky sweaty girl-cock slapped my face. Pre-cum drooled on my eyelid. My crotch throbbed. The stench drew me crazy. “Hope you know how to suck cock. It’s my eighteenth b-day, so I kinda don’t wanna use some shitty amateur.”

I nodded, suckling her thumb.

“Ew! Gross!” She slapped my cheek. “Ew, ew. Just take the cock. I don’t want your slutty spit on my hands.”

The girl wiped her hand on my face and brought her member to my lips. I obeyed eagerly. A girly meaty tool slipped into my mouth. Her taste coated my tongue. Her girth spread my jaws, and as I gulped, my throat. All nine inches went down on reflex.

“Shiiit! Crapcrapcrap! Aaaahhh ffuuuck. FUCK!” The girl grabbed my horns. Her toes curled. Cock pulsed. “Slower!”

Her friends cheered around us. I might’ve humored her, if she hadn’t been a cheeky little shit.

Instead, I vacuumed that little bitch. She screamed as her cock got gulped, sucked, and licked with the furious rage of a sealed Goddess. In less than a minute, cum poured down my throat.

Defeated, the birthday girl fell on her juicy ass, panting. “Fuck. Fuck…”

“Good work. Now open up.” One of her friends, a redhead in a black dress whipped out her cock and pinched my nose. Meat slid down my throat.

One by one, a group of eleven young futas fucked me. And then went for seconds. They had me suck balls, cocks, fingers, and even a dildo they’d found somewhere. My tits were pinched and grabbed cruelly, my cunt touched by heeled shoes.

By the end, I was a mess. My skin was damp with sweat and spit. Cum dribbled down my chin, a few rivulets running over my abdomen.

I scarcely had time to catch my breath, before a gaggle of goblin shortstacks found me.

“Looksit ‘ere, a drae!” One cheered, her sharktooth in a wide grin.

Another clapped her green little hands. “Drae, dare, drae! Ahahaha! Didn’t kno they ‘ad drae slaves ‘ere too.”

“Dumbskin! It’s volunteer job. She whorin’ ‘erself.”

“Whooooooo. Ye lyin’.”

“Naaaa. Is true. Ey, ey! Drae-girl. How much they payin’ ya?”

“Uh… Two to five gold an hour, minus the cleaning bill for my station.”

“Ahahahaha!” The goblins bawled with laughter. “Two-five gold! Hahahaha! Cheaper than that nasty kobold’s ass.”

“Ey! Ey! Drae-slut, eat this.” 

“Mrrrph?”

A gobbo ass slapped against my face. She spread her cheeks, pushing her asshole over my tongue. Ngggh. My head went abuzz with subby thoughts. My tongue moved to rim the hole, even as the goblins gaggle and insulted me, or perhaps because they did.

They choked me with dirty muffs stinking of sperm and old girlcum. They made me slurp spunk from their asses and rim them clean. And when I was done, they shoved toes in my face, laughing at me throughout the torment. The last one shoved half of a strange magical pill in my mouth, and gagged me with a bundle of used goblin underwear.

I had a brief breather of goblin cunt scented air. My body began to burn, my crotch tingled.

“Was that pineapple flavored?” the elf asked.

I nodded. “Mmmf-mm.”

“Aw drat. You gonna grow a cock.”

“Mrrrmmph?” I looked at my crotch.

“Hella nice party drug if you get to fuck all night. Not so great if you’re tied up. It’s gonna be erect all night long. Ah well, maybe you can beg someone to jerk it for you.”

My clit twitched. Sparkles surrounded it, and pamf! A dark lilac cock stood upright just at the top of my slit. At mere three inches, it wasn’t much to look at.

“Shieeet. They gave you half a pill? That sucks girl.” A twelve inch monster sprouted from the elf’s crotch, drooling pre-cum.

My own mini-cock twitched with excitement at the sight.

“Weelll, weeeelll, weeelll,” a faintly familiar voice slurred. The birthday girl slumped against me. Her dress was full of palm prints and grope marks. Her panties were on her head and her gaze was dazed by booze. “Gross sucker… Hic! Grew a… Hic! Cock.”

She licked her lips, leaning her breasts in my face, while poking my pitiful erection with a party heel.

Jolts of sinful pleasure shot through me. My cunny ached, and I whimpered.

A sneer of drunken mischief spread on the girl’s lips. “Like. Am gonna pay you right back. Gross, slut.”

Her friends cheered on, as the girl bent over and sucked on my cock. Though her technique was amateurish and sloppy, I cummed almost immediately. Another round of cheers and japes later, I was back to sucking off the partygirls.

Almost everyone who stopped by made a comment at my new cock. Cute. Tiny. Little clitty dick. Pathetic.

Gods, the shame. My ears burned. I nearly cried from embarrassment. My sexes ached for more. I almost regretted not being reborn as a futa.

A hundred dicks later, feeding time came.

Some lady in a Lucky Gimp uniform put a hose into my mouth and force-fed me gruel. Infinite dessert of spunk and femcum followed. 

At some point, the tanned elf was released. I waited for her, but the girl never did visit. Not that my tongue ever had a moment to rest. No-one took her place, so the amount of people I had to service doubled.

Hours passed. Music thumped in my ears. My face, hair, and body were drenched in cum and spit. My body trembled. My cunt was making a puddle on the floor. I couldn’t count the number of micro-orgasms I’d had giving oral.

And it just went on.

Lights kept on flashing. Music kept on thumping. Dancers walked past me. Sweaty, grimey, sexy bodies stuffed my mouth.

Later, another employee came by. She took a sponge and cleaned me off. Once I no longer looked like a used cum-rag, people once again flooded me.

I lost track of how many cunts and cocks I sucked.

Time blended into one continuous moment of suckling on others.

Bright lights snapped on. Crowds began to think. Many others were released from their service stations and led back to their rooms. I remained, bound and slutty, caked in fluids. The bar staff and bouncers passed by me and took out their frustrations before leaving me all alone.

For a brief moment, I snoozed off.

Then a sweaty stench roused me up. A group of old ugly cleaners woke me up with a mouthful of balls. I was forced to clean them and listen to old men make fun of my tiny girl cock. One of them liked spanking my tits and watching me squirm and sob, until I came from masochistic pleasure.

Exhausted from torture, humiliation, and pleasure, I barely noticed when an employee came by to give me a morning wash. Soon after, I was force-fed breakfast.

Ten minutes later, the shackles came undone. Soft ropes were tied around my body, and I was led back to my room, where I fell asleep.

I woke up to lunch, and went back to sleep. Around three-o’clock the next day, I stirred into true wakedness.

Immediately, I opened my menu to check my balance.

 

Currency: 40 gold

 

I groaned a muffled hurrah into my cock-gag. 

Quickly, I opened the shopping menus to look at my sexing options. I scrolled past outfit catalogues.

Ten gold could get me anything from three sets of sexy undergarments to cosplay outfits and latex bodysuits. Though, stuff like living suits and goo-suits were still beyond my budget. Those were about 50 a pop.

A basic BDSM session went for 10 to 20 gold an hour. Jeez. I was starting to think that I’d purposefully deleted the part of my memories regarding the prices. Why else would I have taken so little money with me?

My eyes flicked back to the slave jobs.

The cock had disappeared at some point, but my crotch still remembered yesterday fondly. The humiliation, the endless abuse, degradation to the point where I was almost a living toilet. Mmmmph! If I hadn’t been tied up, I would’ve rubbed one off at the memory right there and then.

I wanted more.

I wanted to really feel like a worthless piece of ass..

After a quick trip to the clothing section to get myself thigh-highs (hey, they save lives), garter, panties, and a cute bra, I scheduled myself for three hours of work.

“You have selected to become an Ass In the Wall,” chimed the menu.

I vibrated with anticipation, eager to feel strange cocks pound my pussy and ass raw.

195