My Slutty Sexy Elf BFF
17k 9 201
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A row of asses. Delicious, plump, toned, juicy, and firm. Some were in the process of being dicked. Others oozed cum. A few were shivering with both holes plugged by one of the many toys available on the shelves.

I bent over at a free window. Manacles clasped my ankles to spread my legs wide. My arms were shackled behind my back, and the wall was pulled down to lock my ass outside, leaving the rest of me to lie flat on a cushion.

A palm gave my rump a smack.

“Eeep!” I tensed, eyes wide.

“Keep your tush up, and try to stay tight,” said the employee who led me here. “Someone will get you out in three hours.”

“Thank you,” I called back.

Another spank. Nnnnf. And a third. “Ahhhn.” 

“Good girl.” She was enjoying this? The employee left me after a fourth spank, landed smack in the middle of my wet hot pussy. I moaned. My legs and ass quivered.

“Yo, surprised to see you here,” said a familiar voice to my left.

The tanned athletic elf from yesterday rested on her tummy. Her face rested on a drooly mattress. Flush of arousal dyed her face red.

“Hey,” I smiled. “You’re the…”

“Shadada.”

“Pleasure to meet you Shadada. I’m Ion.”

“Like the Goddess?”

I sucked in air. “Yup.”

“Cool. Hey, sorry about yesterday. I forgot I’d scheduled a breath-play session right after public use.”

“Ah, forget it. No biggie.”

“I did really wanna ride your face though. It’s cute.” She winked.

My ears and cheeks caught fire. I made a small sound, wiggling against the mattress. “T-thank you…”

She bit her lip, chewing on a thought momentarily before asking. “So. Room number is A-eighty-seven. Wanna book a double session after this?”

“Oh? A double session?”

“Yeah, a double-sided gag. Tied together. That kinda shAAaHH!” Shadada jolted. Her eyes fluttered and she grit her teeth. “My ass… Gods… It’s thick!” She started panting and shaking as someone fucked her.

A palm fell on my derriere. Two hands. I lifted my ass up, and received a series of moan inducing spanks. Someone drew a heart on my butt. My sticky panties were pulled aside and a hot hard head of a cock touched my aching lips.

“Mnnaaaahh!” It slipped in. Slowly.

I cried out my pleasure as a thick cock spread my slit. Another spank. My cunny clenched tight. Gods it felt thick! Hands grabbed my hips and the person inside began to fuck. Cock and hips smacked wetly against my ass. I squirted out my first climax mere half a minute in, earning myself harsh spanks.

My slit still throbbed. Droplets of cum began to dribble over my inner thighs, when another cock—lubed thank the Gods—plunged into my ass. The cock came seconds after my over sensitive ass climaxed thrice.

Another one spread my cunny. Big one. Aaahh… a huge one. World blurred to white buzz of pleasure and cocks.

I sobbed and moaned, drooling like the dumb slut I am, as my helpless holes were used till they were loose.

Harsh palms thanked my whore holes with spanks, eliciting moans and squirts, which must’ve stained the floor behind my ass. Sore palm prints burned on my derriere. My legs and rump were groped to bruises. The first hour was pleasure never ending, but the best bit, for me anyhow, was what followed!

I was sweaty from being fucked. Exhausted. Soggy sticky coat of cum clung to my legs. Everywhere felt icky. People walked past me and I felt the wind inside my ass. Every now and then someone paused, brushed my butt.

I thrust it up, begging for cock.

And nothing. The patron skipped me, and moved on.

I was a sad little hole in the wall, a ruined gaping pussy and asshole. Worthless piece of ass too disgusting to be fucked by strangers. “Nggghh…” Gritting my teeth, I came a little at my own degenerate thought, and then climaxed to a point of squirting, when I imagined the people on the other side degrading my whorish ass for cumming without being touched.

Nobody touched me for two hours.

Best time of my life.

When a handler came to collect me, I noted a bunch of drawings on my ass. Ticks for how many times each hole had been used. ‘Squirter’. ‘Likes spanks’. ‘Spunk magnet’. ‘Drae whore’. Mmmmhhh. My ass looked lewd.

While I LOVE denial and degradation play like that, it did leave me mega horny, so the moment I got back to my cell, I hit up Shadada. There was a chat function on the magical menu of Lucky Gimp.

 

Ion: Hi! Made it out.

Shadada: HAHAHAHA. Wow. Thought you’d forget. You totally blanked there.

Ion: (´~`ヾ) Embarrassing.

Shadada: No worries love! Looked hella sexy there. Made me wish I was on the other side.

Ion: (〃ノωノ)

Shadada: Cute. So you got any turn offs?

Ion: Hehee…

Shadada: ???

Ion: ( ̄∀ ̄) I don’t think they sell my turn offs here, as long as we keep it under 40g.

Shada: Cool, I’ll pitch in extra 40. Wanna book a double session?

Ion: Eeeehh… Hot, but could we do something… 

Shadada: More extra?

Ion: Ba-ba-bingo!

Shadada: Lemme check the catalogue…

Shadada: Lots of cool options. Night of Tease for Two. Or maybe double dildo, vibes, and latex duo mummification? Weights and Whips. We could get our nips and clits chained together in dungeon torture. Or or we could work as slaves as a package deal for some patron? They’ve got a lot of noble parties here and they know how to bully. OR OOOOH! Elune’s tits! They’ve got tentacle sexings here?! We could share a jar of tentacles!

 

Thus began my adventure with a new friend.

We worked shifts together, offering our asses, mouths, and bodies to be used by patrons, exchanging lusty looks and sparks of flirt whenever we weren’t moaning or cumming our brains out.

We spent a night bound against each other. Breast to breast, with naught but a single teasing vibe to share between two horny cunts. A lot of kissing happened. We sucked each other’s lips, nearly bit out each other’s tongues. 

The next morning we were slaves, two naked, nubile hotties collared, leashed, and bound however our temporary owners wished. Just my luck, it was that bitchy birthday girl in white dress and her gang. They made us lick wine off their feet, hump their boots like dogs, eat each other out, and… yeah, the little bitch actually thought she was punishing us. Hilarious how she thought our pleading faces meant we were somehow broken by her. 

That netted us a mighty pile of credit, earning us more exotic nights together.

A night of pure pain, of whips, piercings, and weights connected to our most sensitive bits. Screaming and agony—pleasure.

And, best of all, two days in a tentacle jar…

“...won’t be held liable in case you can’t reach the safety button. Any questions?” the handler, a shortstack halfling asked us.

“Nope.” I shook my head.

Shadada nodded. “All good.” 

“In that case. Enjoy!” With a swift swing of her blade, the handler cut a rope binding our wrists to the ceiling.

We screamed, clutching each other as we fell, and smacked onto slimy cushions insiden enormous urn. Dark purple tentacles sprang to life all around us. The lid closed, but tiny bulbs on the tendrils continued to emit a dim bluish hue, illuminating the erotic peril we were in. 

My legs were seized, entombed in warm slipperiness. Thin tendrils snaked around my body, coiling around my neck. Shadada moaned, spreading her legs wide to show me how a thick one poked against her pussy.

“Mnnh,” she moaned, rolling her hips, raising hands above her head to let tentacles bind her.

“Me too. Me too! Come on slippery friends, take me too~” I wiggled my hips, presenting myself.

Another pierced Shadada’s ass.

“Nhaaaahhhh… Thick. O’ Gods it’s thic—” Her eyes fluttered.

I whimpered. “Unfair…”

A thick one plunged into my mouth, wrestled my tongue down, and dove into my throat. Tears rolled out my eyes as I gurgled. My wrists were seized, and soon, slippery wonder filled me as well.

We struggled playfully, enticing our captor to give us harsher fucking. We writhed with full force, delighting in the sensation of helplessness, and the rough womb-reaching treatment that it earned us.

Moans and sounds of slippery tendrils filled the hours that rolled into one eternal moment of pleasure—a hazy dream.

Our bellies stretched from tentacle cum. It fucked our ears, our noses, our pee-holes, and very sanity, until we were two blubbering masses of pleasure.

We became besties!

Which is why, after leaving Lucky Gimp, and returning to my divine realm, I was a teensy bit miffed to find out Shadada was a paladin. It’s cool, and all. An elf paladin being lewded tickles my degenerate senses in all the right places.

What didn’t tickle them, was finding out that she worships a certain dark eared idiot moron of a Goddess whose name starts with D. Pisses me off! Like hell I’m gonna bend over and let that pretender cuck me from a budding soulmateship!

Thus I come to you, members of Lesser Deities’ Afternoon Club, with a request:

Help a girl out and tell me how to steal a paladin from a fellow deity? Pretty please. I’ll do anything if you tell me!

Absolutely a n y t h i n g.

201