Bondageless Bonding
9.6k 8 146
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Horny Jail, it was time for a little honesty.

Shadada still had a few vacation days, so I invited her to a friendly date. A proper date. No tentacles or slavery this time. She was the first friend I’d made in centuries, which is a pretty big oof if you think about it, so I wanted to just chill with her too.

First, we went shopping for something to spend a night in.

Mind you, this was my first time shopping with another girl as a girl. A bi girl, who had hots for me. It was a blast trying stuff on, striking poses in skimpy threads, watching her do the same. If not for Horny Jail’s education, we’d have fucked in that fitting cabinet.

I ended up sliding into a tight black durlatex cocktail dress with two inches of hem under my ass. Kind of fell in love with the way the material stretches and hugs me. I also picked an elegant choker and heels. 

Shadada stuffed her sporty derriere in a pair of booty-shorts and covered her tits with a bikini top. A proper tomboy paladin.

We looked positively trashy, hot enough to cause a revolution, and ready to part-eh!

Conquest of the city’s clubs and taverns began with dancing and karaoke. We started cautiously, with some drinks called Fizzy Starlight. Can’t remember the last time I’d actually drank alcohol, Gods! So tasty! 

Our first steamy duet was off-key, but the song was about a horny futanari and sung with passion of two degenerates. Two of us were an immediate hit, garnering hoots and whistles. We upped the heat, pressing our hot bodies together, and formed an eye-contact that almost burned the entire club down.

Eventually, some femboy witches brought us over to a floating sky tower for an afterparty. We bathed in a reverse gravity pool that hung upside down over the city, making its lights appear as stars above us.

Me and Shadada teased the shit out of the witches with lesbian swimsuit action. But, unfortunately, despite being cute, the femdudes were total vanilla normies, so we drank them under the table and ditched their tower.

Shadada stole one of their brooms to fly home with.

Night breeze cooled my damp skin and chilled through my skin-tight dress. I pressed myself closer against Shadada’s back for warmth. 

“Hey, I see it!” Shadada cheered drunkenly. “Not far anymore, we’ll be in bed soon.”

“Neat.” Even less time for me to figure out how to say it.

I squeezed my hands tighter around Shadada, feeling nervousness stir in my chest and tummy. It made me feel like a…  mortal?

Like a mortal.

A mortal who’s nervous about people hating her. Nervous about revealing her truths and baring open her heart. It was at once nice and awful. The ancipication.

“Everything okay back there?” Shadada glanced at me.

“Y-yeah. All good.”

“You sure, hun? You’re all jittery.”

“Well…” I licked my lips. “The truth is…”

Dread of rejection froze my words. I wished I had a gag to seal my mouth with. At least, in Horny Jail, we didn’t have time or brain-power to think of anything besides our lusts. I wished I was bound and helpless, safe from the world in my bondage.

No.

I couldn’t pussy out now!

“The, um… The truth is. I’m a demi-god. A real one.”

“Huh.” Shadada kept staring up ahead. After a spell, she nodded. “Sure. Makes sense.”

I blinked. “Just like that?”

She shrugged. “You wouldn’t lie to me about something like that.”

“Heh.” I smiled warily. “Still BFFs?”

“Still BBFs.” Shadada grinned back at me.

My breast nearly burst with cheer and joy. I kissed her cheek and hugged her happily. “Hehehe. Oh, also, if you’d like to switch deities… ya’know… so I could keep your soul around as a celestial after you die and stuff like that… well, I’ve got this ritual I got off a Demon Lord. It’s pretty kinky. I need to happen in my domain to work. You don’t have to if you don’t wanna. But, just saying, I really, really like you. Would be neat if we could keep hanging out forever and, yeah.”

Shadada’s smile flattened. “Mmh. Let me think about it, Ion. There’s a lot I need to take care of in Dynja’s Temple.”

“Yeah. Think about it. Take your time. Here’s the ritual instructions, whenever you’re ready, if you decide to go with it. I’ll be right there.” I handed her a paper-slip with ritual instructions.

“Thanks.”

Next morning, she went to work, so we didn’t have time to bang.

I went home to my domain and fapped the stress away.

146