Prologue- The Myth of beginnings
247 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Prologue- The Myth of beginnings

In the beginning, there were eight supreme creator gods. They waged great wars destroying entire worlds. They were born of energy known as creation energy that allowed them to create anything they could imagine.

The mortal races were created as livestock so the gods could quickly increase their power. The worship of intelligent life allowed the creators to increase their capacity for creation energy.

As their domains expanded so did their wars...

But one of the original creators hid away, tired of the pointless conflict. Lucifer the only creator that did not wish to fight researched a way to create his universe and moved his people inside it safe and sound from the clutches of the others.

Only two of the seven other creators had ever fought with lucifer since his domain was surrounded by them. Upon his disappearance, they were shocked and angered their prey had escaped.

Lucifer unlike the others worked on developing his people and increasing the technology at his disposal.

Learning of what he had done the other creators found traces of what heed achieved and after millions of years of research they did the same which brought peace. But the endless violence returned once more far greater than ever.

All the creators would shake at his name Lucifer the god of the void. He ruled demons a race that could evolve quickly and turn other races into their kin. None of the other creators had managed to create a race like his while keeping them sane.

Hordes of his demons rushed into all their worlds killing and slaughtering. Destroying important infrastructure before leaving and attacking a new location.

The seven other creators allied and counter attacked lucifer but his domain had rapidly increased in size. His territory was so large that it could completely cover the three largest territories in the demon alliance.

Even though the war will always begin it must always end. But this war came with a far greater cost than anyone would imagine.

Billions of celestials and devils died during this timeless conflict. Entire galaxies had been destroyed and ancient races have faded into the fables of history.

The final fight was underway on the demon home world. Sword flashes could be seen while magic would disfigure the land.

At the center stood the eight creators. Six of them stood holding staffs for a forbidden creation formation to suppress lucifers power while Zeus fought against him.

Zeus, the strongest among them had spent thousands of years perfecting and collecting souls for his divine armament. This sword would absorb the power of its defeated foes to strengthen itself.

With swords clashing lucifer's power was slowly being zapped away by the formation while Zeus's blade continued to destroy his weapon.

Knowing his end was near there was only one option left to him. The only option he should have followed instead of trusting snakes who had misled him from the beginning.

Next time, I will not lose, next time I will not be like them. Engraving this feeling into his soul, he grabbed Zeus's sword and stabbed himself through the chest, corrupting his blade.

Black lines shone through the white weapon, but none was more surprised by this than Zeus himself.

"Lucifer what are you doing? Why do this now after the war was over. You who had killed trillions with your actions. ANSWER ME LUCIFER!"

With a bloody cough and falling to the ground, lucifer stared defiantly before laughing with a mocking smile.

"Me a killer... Never! I only tried to protect my people from you monsters. You all started this war but in the end, we were all fools and we played into their hands."

Cough, cough, cough! Coughing out more black blood lucifer was now looking at Zeus with pity.

Kneeling to look at lucifer he asked with his anger lessening. "who's hands?"

"There's!" Pointing at the two creators lucifer had always conflicted with.

"They had tricked us all, they told me you all would never stop using the antimatter of my universe. You all killed so many of my people as I begged for you all to stop. As a ruler, I had no choice but to act, since unlike you all my people will never be livestock in my eyes."

Cough, cough, cough! with an unending amount of blood coming out of Lucifer's body he spoke into Zeus's ear before grabbing his hand.

White light flaked off lucifer until he was no more. The void creator had fallen and the eight original creators had dwindled to seven.

Seeing his death the others walked over and Zeus punched Loki. He was one of the two Lucifer had pointed at. "What have you two done! You bastards, BAZzARDS! All these deaffss were part of your shitzy schemes."

With the others pulling Zeus off Loki they hastily spoke to him. "Zeus we have a divine contract and we must uphold it. If you kill them you will also die at least until the contract is dissolved."

With flames in his eyes, they divided lucifers territory. The five who were not included in the schemes had split the territory with the population inside while the other two only received the desolate areas.

While making this decision they had once again unknowingly played into their hands before the two would disappear.

 

 

Author Note- Hi everyone it's been a long while since the last time I uploaded a chapter. This is the new improved complete rewrite of the story.

 

My original write-up became quite messy and overly complicated. I decided to simplify the novel and explain a lot of the features over a much longer period of time. I also wanted Nathan to interact with the world a lot more instead of him being so detached from it.

Fret not if you liked the original write-up since most of the storyline will be the same, but a lot of the events will be better spread out and I will be going into greater detail with a lot of events. Sadly Freya won't be around til a lot later, but she should appear by chapter 100.

4