Chapter 59: Meanwhile back at camp…
911 7 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo

It's exactly what you wanted!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

Within the bounds of the {Forest of Mortality} Mother stood with her hands firmly positioning her 2nd sword [Mercy] to be drawn as the sound of thundering echoed in the distance.

Yet there was a brief pause and in relation to that pause the woman spread her stance while leaning in as if about to draw her sword - slicing the world itself in half. Luckily what she expected didn’t occur so she let go of her sword with the same warm smile on her face as she readjusted her coat. Not even the smallest hint of aggression visible on her person.

It wasn’t as if she was disappointed at not having to cut two of her friends down after all.

Strangest thing about all of that was she was doing this in the middle of the forward camp of the brave defenders of {The Oni Village}; as a result many people were looking at her. Amongst these people was the confused Jingye Dai who could only tilt her head as the sun breached through the canopy above and shimmered off her nude flesh. Still wearing no clothing other than the bobbles that kept her pink hair into cute pig tails.

“What was that about - were you practising your stance?” <Dai>

“Something like that ohohoho~.” <Mother>

That smile upon her face never faded as Dai just tilted her head curiously - like an innocent little animal looking upon something new.

Her innocence had to be brought into question though since a thick white fluid glided down her buxom filled thighs from her plump cheeks that had been recently spread. Across those massive milkers were little red hickies as well as lipstick - bite marks faintly visible around those portly crimson nipples that looked even redder. Those breasts not free from lewd machinations as her abdomen was essentially coated in the seminal paint from the hermaphroditic oni’s who she had just gotten free from.

As for her honeypot?

It was more akin to a gigantic creampie since her little lady lake had become a lady-dick dead sea with how much ‘salt’ was overflowing from her. There were even a few stray pubes littered about her body which caused her to occasionally blow to remove the unpleasantness of having the hairs in her mouth. She didn’t even seem particularly affected by the overall lewd state of her body as she stood out in the open covered in other peoples ‘joy’.

In fact she even had quite the cute smile on her plump lips when she wasn’t confused by the seemingly random act from {The Infinite Mother}. If anything she seemed more happy now than when she was living outside of the forest - at the very least her body was happier as those crimson nipples were erect even now. Mother didn’t particularly care about any of that since it was the girls life to do as she would though there was someone who did.

Coming up behind the little (yet big where it counts) breeding bug was the always competent leader of the oni and their organisations. Even before the {True God} could greet her she had already reached out from behind to aggressively grab those voluptuous chest; squeezing them with the force of a Kijin. The powerful oni lord even pressed the midget against her body to lift her up by crushing those melons with her brute force.

“What do we have here then, if it isn’t the number one shortstack bimbo, you smell like you’ve been very active with my other elders~!” <Ebony>

“Ahhh~❣ M-matriarch Ebony I just finished up w-ummm~❣” <Dai>

Only a few words were able to come out from her mouth before Ebony forcibly pressed her own onto the girls. That tongue that tried to speak soon could only try to please the needy tongue of the matriarchs as it dived in - unceremoniously sharing spit. The oni’s tongue wrestled with Jingye’s little tongue though there was no real contest as she had no ability to resist Ebony’s advancement.

This wasn’t even talking about how Ebony was still pushing the malleability of those massive mammaries far past the max. All the girl could do was moan in the matriarch’s mouth while her legs split apart almost instinctively as if showing her broken holes to the world - not only that but as her ‘excitement’ increased due to her harsh treatment so did her reaction. A wad of cum being shot out from her stuffed vagina as she trembled, a transparent trail following after showed exactly how much she loved the treatment.

Mother just kept her warm smile as she sidestepped the flying wave of virile oni branded lady-cum that threatened to stain her clothing.

It was shortly after that where Ebony mercilessly threw Dai onto the floor while licking the ‘saliva’ she traded with Dai from around her lips. Colliding with the ground made Dai grunt while letting out another cute little squirt - turning around to look at the grinning Ebony. The mature woman reached down to grab Dai’s chin making her innocently open her mouth yet followed that up with clearing her throat before spitting into the girl's mouth.

Of course, due to recently trading spit, that glob of ‘spit’ contained more semen & rogue hairs than actual spit inside of it.

“Mother! Your mouth tastes more like a used condom than the mouth of a cute little girl, though I suppose you were never a ‘cute little girl’ with tits like that, were you? I suppose semen bag suits you well so your parents may as well be prophetic. Now stop hold that in your mouth for a while lil’Dai and I may give you something more fresh in bulk~.” <Ebony>

“You certainly don’t worry about using my name, do you ohohoho~?” <Mother>

“Well either you cum out my mouth or I want to cum in yours hahaha~!” <Ebony>

“Hm~? Well I’m sure both could be arranged; we could even use such a situation as a bonding experience with our daughters as well…” <Mother>

Jingye Dai just nodded happily with a faint blush upon her face, keeping those cheeks puffed up to ensure she didn’t accidentally swallow, as Ebony turned to talk to Mother. The god in question slowly massaged her chin while her eyes remained completely closed. She did tilt her head back while thinking quietly about such an event's promise.

Ebony just waved while laughing into (the imaginary) sun set as she headed towards her own tent with a bounce in her step.

“With those mortals doing just as my genius little Violet predicted, I have plenty of freetime so I’m going to go drink myself to blackout. No point in doing nothing while we wait for those dumb mortals to waste away by themselves making nice target practice for the youngin’s. If you need me make sure to suck me off~!” <Ebony>

The other two left behind could only watch as Ebony left as quickly as she had come yet hidden deep in Dai was a fire as she watched Ebony’s back vanish into the tent. Mother who was still beside her turned to look at her with the same kind smile (though as always her eyes were closed despite her accuracy). A hand coming to rest upon Dai’s head.

“If you want something here you should just take it~.” <Mother>

With that she shook her head slightly before she too started to walk off however when she walked past a tent pole she seemingly just vanished before reaching the otherside. Yet this time the Jingye Dai wasn’t even surprised as everyone in the camp was used to the confusing appearances and vanishing of the god. Instead she turned back to the tent while thinking upon what Mother said as well as the not very subtle suggestions from Violet…

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It was already late at night when Ebony’s consciousness came too.

She felt as if something fat and wet was inside her mouth yet upon trying to close her mouth she realised something actually was sitting on her face. Not only that but upon chewing on that meaty invader gave her a squirt of her own thick semen making her open her eyes only to have her vision still completely blocked. Still whatever was on her face since it constantly grinded against her…

Not to mention she definitely recognised that scent even if it was a little ‘different’ than it was previously.

Ebony felt the cold air running down her already well used penis - only having been this well ‘lubed’ after railing those cultivators one after another. Around her penis head was a warm wet cave that moved up and down upon it while something from that cave slithered down her foreskin to clean even the grubbiest parts. If this was indeed what she thought it was, it meant that something certainly changed as that tongue sometimes went as far as to coil around the head as if a piece of dick floss. Even weirder were the two ‘mandibles’ from inside the mouth which worked actively to aid in wanking her off which they did very efficiently as if evolved to pleasure her very cock.

Moving her hands Ebony slapped the large mountain of flesh covering her eyes, getting a muffled yet cute moan that sent vibrations through her penis.

Taking the hint whatever was on her face finally allowed her to breathe in some fresh- well she was allowed to breathe in some heavy musky air. The head of the being who was pleasuring the mighty oni cock also pulled off while the girl doing the act skipped off slightly had a bloated stomach due to ‘playing’ before Ebony was awake. Still Ebony didn’t mind that at all though was certainly a little surprised by her appearance.

Even weirder was in the shadow of night a ‘tail’ of some sorts came up from behind the pint-sized invader’s back to hover around the awaiting head. A moment later that ‘tail’ dived down to devour the cock till eventually it reached the base where it began to rut up and down similarly to a plunger. Instead of trying to empty a toilet the tail was trying to empty Ebony’s balls.

Experiencing this sensation it wasn’t surprising the oni let out a gasp while the shorty soon let out another muffled moan as Ebony reached forward to grab her chest. The chest was already far less coated than it was previously as such Ebony enjoyed the feeling of the mound of love as it moulded around her hand. Turning to look at Jingye Dai (the obvious person), Ebony patiently waited to hear an explanation about what was happening while Jingye Dai just stared back.

A solid minute of silence passed before Ebony realised why Jingye Dai - now looking far less human - hadn’t spoken.

“Erm, you may swallow now.” <Ebony>

“*gulp* Please marry me~!” <Jingue Dai>

“...Sure? But why are you all… Bug-a-fied? ” <Ebony>

Ebony only barely managed to say that before Jingye Dai pressed her mouth against the confused matriarch’s where they began trading spit once more.

13