Chapter 62: Appease the Violet
733 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

I wonder which of the oni sisters people prefer?

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

Nobody attempted to stop Violet as she walked out the palace grounds this time; lard ass as well as prince pin-prick no doubt still in recovery from 2 days ago.

On her left and right followed her ever present advisors though Ashue was currently still holding a plate of half eaten roasted cockatrice. Violet brought her chopsticks into her mouth with closed eyes as her cheeks puffed up, methodically chewing up the bird, an aura of joy exuded from the little oni. One only needed a single glance to tell the girl was enjoying her very heavy breakfast.

“Mmm~” <Violet>

Cute little noises coming from her showing she very much was loving it - her steps almost having a little bounce in them. Impatient to get more of the delicious roast she moved her chopsticks to get yet another piece of the dish. The unfortunate advisor who practically towered over Violet had no choice but to bend over at 90 degrees while holding it up to the heirs side so she could do just that.

It didn’t take very long for them to leave the compound as rumours of them within the imperial court had already spread throughout - the harem especially was all too aware. Not every day the imperial guards of the {Immortal Palace} bend over backwards to serve someone since not even the favoured heirs got this much respect. Still it was for that very information about Violet’s as well as Sohn-Tochter’s antics has long been restricted.

With that being the case many people on the public streets were gazing towards the strange trio as if they were looking at something that didn’t belong. Few would be as outrageous to eat in such a manner in their own homes yet alone walking through the stone brick streets - these streets almost forming ‘>’s towards the palace thanks to the design. That alone made a lot of people look upon the trio with disgust.

Then again an equal amount were looking at the jade haired beauty which was Ashue as well as the gorgeous exotic samurai which was Slate with lust. The two of them were in no doubt knockout bombshells while each also hit some different yet popular niche that many couldn’t ignore even if they wanted to. Especially the tortoise's large bust that was in full view thanks to her own jade robes being left open enough to show that enormous cleavage; only increased more so on account of her being bent over to cater to Violet.

Meanwhile the oni samurai seemed to notice some grease around the far more childish Violet’s mouth so leaned forward to wipe it away. That in turn brought attention to her own large rump which was executed with the large curved blade sitting just above it - her own womanly attributes may have been different from Ashue yet no less devastating to these poor mortals who were unlikely to have seen such seductive beauties before. Likely the only reason no one had approached the pair was thanks to them staring at Slate’s bottom which had a very impressive sword attached.

There were also a few people (especially children around her age) which were caught up with the little oni heir’s own beauty.

Surrounded by her own harem/advisors day after day may lead some to overlook her due to her own youth resulting in her appearing ‘lesser’. That was hardly the case though as even now she had developed quite the impressive bust of her own - this wasn’t all. In terms of beauty (and cuteness) the other two simply didn’t compare to her. Saying that wasn’t offensive though since it was possible you could look all throughout the three realms and still come up with nobody that could match even her pinkie.

Even when compared to oni children Violet was ‘unique’; only only because she was the reincarnation of their greatest warrior to ever exist. In order to ‘make’ Violet, Ebony had gone to essentially every corner of the realms in search for the finest materials. This meant there were actually very few races Ebony hadn’t ‘milked’ man yoghourt from.

Even if she wasn’t a kijin back then that didn’t stop her from taking advantage of those oni who were in the realm. It wasn’t as if the {Asura Squad} were doing much so they were more than happy to pick fights and milk dicks - many of them having given birth. Slate was also born from this era of the world called {The Great Upheaval} where oni once again walked the earth to sexually harass the strongest beings in the realm.

When compared to her past life Violet was even more beautiful!

There was, however, also another emotion in those gazes from cultivators who were far more aware of the world as a whole. Their eyes didn’t focus on either Slate, Ashue or Violet but instead on the food that the little oni was eating because it was simply inconceivable in their minds to see something feeding such a thing to a mere child! A sect leader of a reputable and well respected sect could live their entire life of over 10000 years only to never catch a glimpse of an {Immortal Beast}.

Yet right in front of many of these experienced cultivators they had today seen such a beast within the very capital. Not only that but it was it’s roasted corpse as it was being devoured to the bone (as well as then the bone which was Violet’s favourite part) out in the open. If it were for a great event for a {Cardinal Immortal Emperor} they may have shown some understanding as well as awe yet it was being fed to a mere whelp!

Violet didn’t care about them though as her mind had long wondered about something else…

Why is it called a city centre if it is neither in the centre or a centre?

Although her older sister from both sides of her family may know - especially Indigo since everyone knew Sohn-Tochter was smart - she herself wasn’t. Such a flaw was something which made Violet annoyed yet as if the wise older sister had predicted this exact situation the rich flesh of the {Immortal Beast} subdued the demon. Luckily the trio arrived long before Violet finished eating meaning none of the western-eastern-mix-styled buildings had to suffer like a certain block had.

Arriving into the city centre, as Sohn-Tochter had suggested, the girls were welcomed to a place bustling with people. The organisers luckily seemed to have already anticipated how busy the event may be since stands for people to sit were set up all around, the crowd roaring in excitement constantly brought a gentle grin to Violet’s face. As if it wasn’t already obvious Violet was quite the fan of these types of situations hence why she made an entire realm where creatures were constantly tearing apart each other.

Of course, where there were mortals there would be capitalism, plenty of people were selling various wares to those either waiting to get onto the stage or enjoying the show. From food to charms and even some weapons were all available yet none of their quality could be assured especially with the amount of them available. Some people were also accepting bets on who would win the fights. As for the stage itself it was nothing special - just a circular platform in between the shouting people where two cultivators were currently fighting with their tian swords drawn.

On the other side there was something curious for Violet.

Overlooking the stage at the back were ‘VIP seats’ where many of the fanciest fancy pants were looking down at the ‘riff raff’ fight below. From the look in their eyes Violet could easily tell it wasn’t that the younger members weren’t planning to fight but instead they were going to wait for their competitors to decrease. Such a thing made the oni snort yet Slate quickly pulled a bone from the roast to shove it into Violet’s face thus subduing her.

“Lady Sohn-Tochter really is an expert… We have so much to learn.” <Slate>

Someone did reply however it was instead from the shadows not from Ashue who was her fellow advisor.

“Indeed~.” <Qin>

“Don’t talk when you're supposed to be hiding, you silly mutt.” <Slate>

“*Sad dog noises*.” <Qin>

Turning her gaze away from the cowardly riff raff towards an announcer who was just declaring the loss of one of the two men. Expertly wiping her chopsticks clean she would begin to head to the stage herself - it didn’t take a genius to figure out what the little demon planned. At first Slate & Ashue began to follow however she held her palm up to stop them.

“Fight last… Warm up first…” <Violet>

With that she slowly walked up to the stage where quite a few warriors were nervously looking between themselves as well as the stage. It was obvious to everyone they were wondering who was going to be the next person to step up onto the stage; they all didn’t want to be the next one up for a similar reason as those obnoxious VIP’s. If you went up too soon you would likely end up too tired to win while if you went up too late it would be bad for your reputation and even worse if you lost after waiting.

Well that was the case for mere mortals.

Violet couldn’t give two shits about such a strategy in this type of ‘last man standing’ tournament as she bulldozed her way through the crowd of warriors. Many turned to her angrily only to get confused due to only seeing the back of a little girl, her horns not visible to those looking at her from behind for obvious reasons. One of those men actually ended up grabbing the back of her shoulder and even as he saw her horns he didn’t let her go up causing Violet to tilt her head till he spoke up.

“You may be a oni but the heir apparent to the yakuza is going to take part; she’s the one who levelled nearly every building but the top restaurant in Bato street!” <Warrior>

While saying that he pointed towards the centre most VIP seat where Violet spotted someone very very familiar to her…

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Vanta was confused.

She was very confused.

When she woke up in the restaurant and walked outside everything was gone.

There wasn’t even rubble there.

Yet shortly after she walked out people instantly began to beg for their lives which, although something they should do, was unusual. She didn’t even have their guards on her as they were currently spread all around the debris left in the wake of whatever happened. Just from walking outside she knew this much destruction couldn’t be done from that Slate brat so it left her lost to where the city block had gone to.

When she was confused people began to ask her to turn up to their tournament that would be happening in a few days to apparently increase the prestige of her yakuza. More importantly than that they said it would also help make her famous - which girl didn’t want to be famous when given the chance? She just assumed it was because she was Vanta who was clearly the best bet for the next matriarch of the oni as well as a possible empress of the {Dong Empire}!

Of course, that wasn't the case.

Truthfully it was due to her face meeting all the reports for the oni who fought against the gigantic lion man who levelled the block. Even if Ebony collected millions of different ‘samples of bloodlines’ to make her children, that didn’t change one thing. The Shuten bloodline of the {Little Hannya Family} was overpowering.

In other words if you lined up Ebony, Black, Vanta, Onyx, Violet, Ruby & old Violet side by side one would likely believe they were just all sisters!

Some details may have been different between them however that didn’t change the fact they certainly looked unmistakingly similar to one another. Nobody could doubt they were related hence why when the organisers discovered an oni on the scene that matched the black & white image given they mistook her. As such Vanta got to enjoy her favourite thing in the world; attention!

Although she would need to eventually fight she wasn’t too worried about that since she wasn’t actually weak since she was still an oni heir. In terms of strength she could beat Onyx yet at the same time her younger sister was a tricky opponent due to being a shinto priestess; few from the current era had experience fighting them due to only fox’s really having those skills. That didn’t change the fact she wouldn’t lose at the very least!

After all she was also a female executive (even if only in name) so could easily fight against a peak stage Nascent Soul master with no problems to speak of. The chances of someone stronger than one of the guild masters of the great sects was quite impossible - as such the girl was just soaking in the attention. That was until she felt a sudden pain in her head.

<Why does my head suddenly ache…>

10