Chapter 93: Another Type of Party
411 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Vibrant left the hall, slowly the nobles returned to their regular self, bouncing back with surprising vigour as they discussed the events energetically. Although they were far more cautious around Kitty then they would have been before. Many even came over to pay their respects to the often neglected Dong princess - treating her with the respect you would actually expect.

That respect clearly mixed with a little fear but at least it was more honest than anything they gave to the other royals… Except maybe Prince Du who was terrifying in his own right.

Regardless; the nobles here would no longer look down on the cute little beasty now that she had proved herself to at least have an unknowable strong backing/backer. There may be the one or two fools who would disregard her with comments like “you are nothing without x” however that would most likely be those with an inflated sense of self. Thus it would mostly be her siblings.

With how Vivi was planning to raise her? That would simply just mean more fodder for her to practise her strength against - plus it wasn’t as if she would have no support inside the castle walls. There was at least prince Du who would likely help this little sister of his on account of being allied through marriage.

FInally it seemed that Vanta was coming in useful.

Even if the host was gone the night continued on, leading to a dance starting, nevertheless Qin & Kitty remained mostly on the sidelines. Kitty’s purpose in coming here was just to get her name out among the nobles of the Dong Empire… It needn’t be said that she succeeded in that; for better or worse. With two high nobles being sent out of commission “due to her” there was no way she wouldn’t be the talk of high society as a possible new contender for tyrant.

Of course, being a tyrant within the Dong Empire wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. The empire was built upon the strength of the {Immortal Emperor Dong} in a time of great bedlam. Where allies could turn into your greatest enemies. A time when the great {Heavenly Demon} first emerged within the {Mortal Realm} to drench the world in a sea of blood - being an unstoppable force of nature until clashing against the shield of the {True Hero} where they finally fell.

If people considered Cheshire the origin & saint of martial arts then the {Heavenly Demon} was the strongest to ever exist with many attempting to create his {Heavenly Demon Arts}. An art so tyrannical & powerful that every movement was said to be as strong as any attack from another martial art. Obviously no one had been successful as of yet which meant the {Immortal Emperors} stood uncontested thus far.

It was only fitting that his descendents would have a fitting personality - stepping down and accepting opinions not their own wasn’t very fitting for the arrogant {Imperial Dong Family}.

Thankfully the dance floor wasn’t left completely unattended by their ‘faction’; the pair of hard rain & sneeze arriving from their frisk inside the carriage. Unsurprisingly it was Slate who ended up taking the lead in their dance - although that didn’t mean that Ashue was doing nothing at all. Quite the contrary since she was doing a lot in this dance.

“Ah~!” <Ashue>

“Woops~!” <Ashue>

“Uh-oh~!” <Ashue>

“Oopsie~!” <Ashue>

About every third movement she ended up stamping upon Slate’s foot which resulted in a slowly growing vein forming on her forehead. Exactly as it looked - the tortoise was very heavy - yet Slate would hardly feel pain from something like that. It could hardly compare to any feeling she may have felt while riding inside the carriage however the constant noises were far more irritating.

Not to mention it was quite difficult for her to dance when she was forced to waddle thanks to having her rotund rump rammed; a little fact not helped by Ashue’s hand occasionally drifting below.

“Would you shut up?” <Slate>

“Hm~? But wouldn’t it be rude if I-” <Ashue>

“You are way prettier when you are silent.” <Slate>

“Aww~!” <Ashue>

Those nobles who were dancing around them decided to remain silent on the topic.

“Hey has there always been two suns~?” <Ashue>

“What nonsense are y-” <Slate>

Slate paused herself as she turned to look out the skylight above - resulting in her seeing a golden figure floating high above the city like a second sun. This sun indeed did emit a powerful light however it didn’t supply the heat one would expect from a celestial ball of plasma.

Instead there was an unsettling feeling deep inside their bodies as it fell upon them.

“Ashue… Get a shield up.” <Slate>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Meantime, somewhere else within the compound, Vibrant had just led Jian Xiuzi back into a bedroom with a smile upon her face.

Xiuzi had absolutely no worries in the world - even as a collection of silencing runes began to light up upon the rooms - as she looked excitedly towards Vibrant. The oni, on the other hand, had sat down at the edge of the bed with her legs being spread out wide. Facing towards the girl (with her usual closed eyes) as if some kind elder from a sect.

“Now I’ll get that sword out for you… So how about you close your eyes and kneel.” <Vibrant>

She said in a totally non suspicious manner.

“Yes ancestor!” <Xiuzi>

Irregardless she took her sword from her back, to place aside, before falling onto her knees in front of the awaiting Vibrant. Eyes closed with her hands resting upon those plump thighs of hers. Not even opening her eyes when a musky salty scent - similar to the sea of death where life struggled to form - albeit her nose scrunched up at the overpowering smell.

She didn’t get time to consider where it came from as something big & spongy pressed against her plump lips; coating them in some kind of goo. A moment later, before she could open her eyes in surprise, a pair of hands clawed into her hair in order to drag her forward with a mortifying *GLORGH~!*. Not even having a chance to resist as her jaw was forced wider than she thought possible while neck bulged out.

Nose being crushed against a toned set of abs as two fat balls clapping against her chin; body trembling as she felt her lowers burst out with a shocking amount of fluid. Unable to even tell which of her holes it came from but knowing her panties would most definitely be just as stained as her insides.

Hands came up to try to push against Vibrant, opening her eyes to look at her ancestor, as tears poured out from her confused eyes.

“Nnnrgh~ you won’t be too bad after bit of training; every whore began as a maiden and a woman like you will make for a brilliant sheath indeed~!” <Vibrant>

There was no mercy from the oni as she seemed quite satisfied - one hand drifting to that bulging neck to stroke herself as the other hand used a handful of hair to slowly force Xiuzi to pleasure her. Making her head rock back and forth. Ignoring the constant sounds of choking.

Xiuzi, meanwhile, could only remain on her knees as a fleshlight for her ancestor. Any form of her body rejecting the advancement was brutally rejected in turn; her constellation prize being mountains of pre-jizz that had nowhere to go but out her nose & sides of her mouth. The cultivator slowly became lightheaded due to the lack of oxygen in addition to that overpowering scent that was slowly marking her as property of the {Sword Saint}.

That resistance was only temporary anyway.

Once the initial shock was over - her hands actually changed from pushing Vibrant away to pushing those fat nuts together in a full handed massage. Her tongue made small movements on the underside as she tried to get used to that colossal size despite her clear inexperience. Wincing at the strong taste but not stopping her actions.

“You are such a talented girl~.” <Vibrant>

Hearing that praise seemed to validate her efforts; slowly rocking her head with as much energy as she could manage. One of her hands even moved down to between her own thighs. Rubbing herself with such vigour that one would never assume she was an inexperienced brat - spreading her legs as if to even show off her progress into perversion for the oni’s amusement.

Something that, indeed, made her very amused.

Hands moving to grab onto those massive chest puppies - pulling them out from their home in the far too small robe - to unreservedly grope. Letting her hands sink into that soft flesh before pulling on them as if to test the malleability they were. A pair of little red beans squirting out a shocking amount of warm milk that splattered on the floor. To the entertainment of Vibrant.

“Your face is so cute when you are cumming like a slut.” <Vibrant>

She said matter of factly as she took in the sight with half open eyes, moving her right foot up to press down the growing clit back into its hood, Xiuzi only given the option to tighten around that fat fem-cock.

“Wonder how you will look when I put it in your butt.” <Vibrant>

Now that made Xiuzi freeze with fear.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

High above in the clouds - made from what seemed like shattered glass that settled upon a golden fluid in the shape of a humanoid with wings from more broken glass - a figure floated. Seemingly taking in the vast city below but soon finding their featureless face turning toward the silver tree that covered the entire skyline into golden leaves.

“I should have known that she would be responsible to try and finish the job!” <Archangel of Life>

That golden fluid slowly began to bubble & boil as one of their hands reached out into thin air; broken shards slowly formed into the general shape of a curved blade.

Bringing it to their hip where their other hand remained waiting to receive it. Taking a stance that anyone among those in the know would be able to instantly recognise, head not turning away from the tree, they slowly pulled the shard from there second hand which acted as a sheath.

The blade glimmered slightly before they pushed the sword back into their temporary sheath - a moment later the bark of the tree cracked slightly.

“... You are not returning my bodies? Then I will begin cleansing these mortals while I wait for you to come to your senses!” <Archangel of Life>

Spreading their arms out as they turned their gaze to the mortals & cultivators below.

“Do not worry; I will grant you all the cure to what ails you.” <Archangel of Life>

9