Chapter Six
526 11 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The woman who lay on the ground felt the breeze blow by, bringing with it the scent of noble vampires, plural!

Her eyes widened when she saw a fragile figure elegantly land on the ground from the roof nearly five stories tall.

"You're men yet you still beat up a beauty so badly? Tsk." Her voice was innocent and pure, yet the horror the two hunters felt didn't fade, instead it intensified!

"Y-you!" The man raised a trembling hand and aimed his pistol at the dark skinned little girl with angelic features.

"I don't appreciate you aiming that toy at my daughter..." A deep voice sounded and a heart wrenching cry came from the hunter's lips.

His entire arm had been torn off in an instant by the man standing besides him, not having a clue where he had popped out from.

"Why are you always so barbaric honey?" A beauty with clear skin and a mature figure asked with a smile, her hand holding the other hunter by the throat.

"They wanted to harm my daughter, so they deserved it." The vampire noble waved a hand and the hunter flew into the wall.

Blood splashed everywhere as his head exploded like a watermelon, ending the screaming that was bound to attract curious people.

"Y-you're nobles..." The remaining hunter looked at the woman who held him, her eyes a shade of crimson red that made his entire body tremble.

"Indeed. Whatever shall we do with you? How about you decide honey?" The elegant woman looked back at the young girl who widened her eyes in surprise.

...

"I don't know what to do with them..." Amari frowned and looked at the corpse at the side, nose twitching due to the scent of blood in the air.

"The vampire, we can just kill her. As for this guy, we can just kill him as well..." Evie didn't care too much and directly put the two to death with her words.

"Do we have to kill her though? I mean, she could be useful somehow?" Amari spoke hesitantly, looking at Evie's expression for a sign of disapproval.

Finding none, Amari slowly approached the vampire on the ground looking into her green eyes glimmering in the faint light.

"I greet the Lord and Ladies." The woman couldn't move around much, but she spoke quickly as her life hung in the balance.

"Come to think of it, we don't have any female servants, she could be stronger, but why not just let her serve Amari?" Alvin rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"I don't mind." Amari hadn't ever had a servant before, but ordering someone around sounded cool, so she chimed in after Alvin spoke.

"Well? I don't care either. You better not flirt with her." Evie narrowed her crimson red eyes and looked at Alvin with a predatory smile that made him smile awkwardly.

"That was one time..." Alvin then looked at Amari and found her staring at him with a disdainful gaze. Seeing her husband in a tough spot, Evie chuckled and stretched her voluptuous body lazily.

"Go find someone and feed. I don't want to carry you back." Evie gazed at the woman on the ground and spoke with a bland tone, and the latter had no choice but to obey.

Running never crossed her mind, as she had heard noble vampires were far faster and stronger than the ordinary vampire.

In fact, she could be said to be lucky she wasn't immediately torn apart when they arrived. Amari looked at the woman who limped away and shook her head.

In a world with vampires, it would be a foolish dream to not kill and see violence, so Amari didn't hope for peace, after all, peace was boring.

...

When the woman returned, aside from her bloody clothes, she didn't have any visible wounds except the slowly healing scar on her cheek.

Without a word, Alvin and Evie leapt to the roof of the five story building and moved forward at a slower speed than they had arrived with, factoring in the wounds the woman sustained.

"What's your name?" Amari asked with a cheerful tone, following after her parents with curiousity on her doll like face immaculate face.

"My name is Zoey." Amari nodded at her response and then increased her speed, marveling at the feeling of the air whipping past her body, ruffling her hair.

The four returned to the street where the SUV was parked and got in, Zoey moving with care trying not to draw any aggression to herself.

The SUV started up and drove on to the street, disappearing into the night. Soon the sun rose and the family of three plus one was in their mansion sitting at the dining table.

"Zoey right? You are to make sure my daughter has everything she wants. Understood?" Zoey nodded like a hen pecking rice, earning a delighted laugh from Amari.

"Amari honey, we'll be in our room. Make sure to get some sleep so you won't be tired later." Evie gently spoke to Amari as Alvin led her upstairs.

Soon, Zoey and Amari was left in the dining room, excluding the maid who was also quite beautiful who cleared the table.

"You can call me Amari." Zoey looked at the beautiful smooth skin and exquisite features of Amari and felt a bit overshadowed despite being a pretty woman herself.

"I want to thank you for saving me." Bowing her head slowly, Zoey waited for Amari to speak again, but the latter just stared at her with a smile.

"You should go wash up. Ask the maid where the bathroom is, I don't know myself." Amari pushed heher chair back and vanished up then stairs faster than the human eye could track.

...

Zoey twisted the knob and water flowed out, washing the dried blood and dirt from her body. The cool water was no problem as her body was cooler than the water itself.

"At least I don't have to serve a lascivious man..." Drying herself off, she looked at the faint scars on her torso and shoulder and sighed.

She was just too unlucky and lucky at the same time. Getting hunted and then meeting noble vampires who didn't immediately end her on the spot.

"Zoey." Her ears picked up the sound of her name being called, from the sound of it, it was Amari calling her. Quick dressing, she walked out the bathroom and down the hall and stopped in front of the expertly carved door.

Pushing the door open after adjusting her breathing, she first laid eyes on Amari half naked struggling to take her bra off, her supple dark smooth skin and exquisite curves making her gulp unconsciously.

"Come help me take this off." Amari turned her delicate and slender back to Zoey who walked over and gently removed the bra with experienced moves.

"Why didn't you try to run?" Amari turned and her soft petite breasts that defied gravity were perky, causing Zoey to look elsewhere with a bit of embarrassment.

"You saved my life, and even if I ran, I wouldn't have anywhere to go anyway." Zoey thought about her situation and sighed.

Amari pulled a loose t-shirt on over her head, hiding the amazing scenery in the loose oversized shirt. Laying down, she gestured for Zoey to sit on the bed.

"Do you really want to serve me? I can let you go you know." Amari spoke in a singsong tone while looking at Zoey's pretty face.

"I'm content with serving you. It's my honor to serve a noble." Zoey didn't move even as Amari's face drew near, her soft pink lips nearly brushing against her own.

As someone who had lived a long life, there weren't many things she hadn't experienced, so while she was inwardly shocked, she didn't show it.

"I like you." Amari sat back and stretched before rolling on to her side.  Closing her eyes, she smiled faintly at the thought of having a beauty as a lackey.

'I don't regret this at all!' Amari relaxed and slowly drifted off to sleep, not concerned about whether or not it was safe, after all, in the car, Evie compelled Zoey to not bring any harm to the family.

"Good night." Amari murmured as she drifted off, her small frame looking especially delicate and soft, so much so that Zoey couldn't help but want to touch her a few times.

Comments help keep me motivated. 😊

19