3. Ideology and a Ninja
289 11 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ideology and a Ninja

Touko believed that her child is somewhat a genius, being able to walk independently at eight months old and talk fluently at two years old, as a mother she can’t help but feel proud and keep watching over her adorable daughter as she grows.

But Touko was worried about her daughter behaviour for the past few days, the usually talkative and energetic Tsuki is weirdly silent and sometimes spacing out.

Tsuki is sitting right beside her shaping the dango.

“Tsuki-chan,are you alright?” she put her hand on top of Tsuki’s forehead, she guessed that maybe her daughter was sick but Tsuki’s body temperature was normal.

Tsuki smiled, “I’m fine Okaa-san.”

Seeing the worried Touko her husband coming closer to his daughter, “Are you still disappointed because Anko-san doesn’t come, Tsuki-chan?”

“hmm, how about this, Okaa-san and Otou-san will accompany you around the village next weekend?” Shigeru tried to comfort his daughter.

He also considered the current situation of the Konohagakure. The village is at an emergency state and villager are informed to limit their movement and activity outside their house until further notice, but right now he wanted to see his daughter to be cheerful again, that’s the only thing he can say for now, and about what happen on the next week if the official hasn’t lifted the emergency state he will think about it later.

Tsuki shook her head.

“Okaa-san, can I sleep early today?”

Touko stroked her daughter hair gently, “Yes you can, Tsuki-chan.” She kissed her daughter forehead.

Tsuki leave the kitchen counter washed her hand and walk slowly toward her bedroom.

Her parents are worried…

==================================================================

Tsuki’s Bedroom.

Tsuki was lying on the bed, closed her eyes.

She felt guilty because she made her parent worried.

She was in deep thought and keep thinking about what she must do.

It was because the shocking event that happen on Konohagakure, the strongest and also the clan that responsible for the village public security, Uchiha clan was massacred on a single night.

A whole family is murdered, she can’t imagine what if this also happen in her past life, what if this happen on the Abe clan, although the underworld is keep getting disturbed, but on the surface her past world was much more peaceful.

She can’t catch a single reason why would a person do such a horrible thing.

That incident made her furious.

She believed that every life is precious, she might be naïve and she know it, that’s why when a problem arise she will always think seriously and find a solution that doesn’t hurt anyone, a solution that solve a problem without causing any problem.

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself.

This is also why she thought that reincarnating with past memories can cause serious problem depending on the person because of the self-consciousness, but fortunately she’s an Onmyouji who have been go through several mental training.

After thinking for the past few days, she come with a solution, right now she needed to become strong if she wanted to protect what she believed.

She who dedicated almost her entire life as the protector of the earth from the underworld being, She knew that only the strong that can fulfil the kind of ideology she had. In her past life she can do what she wanted because the power granted by her bloodline the power of the Onmyouji Abe no Seimei, but right now she’s just a normal little girl

Not only that, in this new world she have a very loving parent, an emotional condition she never had on her past life, she love them, she want to protect them.

An entire member of a strong clan disappeared on a single night, she realized that she’s living in a much more dangerous world.

She’s also curious about the ninja system that the new world she’s living now have.

Becoming a strong ninja is the solution she come up with.

She need to act sooner or she might regret something because she haven’t taken an act, just like how she started training to master the way of the Onmyoudo at five years old she wanted to train to become a ninja as soon as possible, that’s why she needed to tell her parent about her plan.

From her parent story, in the past both of them was part of a travelling merchant caravan, Tsuki guessed her parent knows what kind a life a ninja will be having and also because of the current ongoing incident her parent might not agree with her then she needed to reassure both of them.

“I’ll tell Okaa-san and Otou-san tomorrow.”

She was already determined and after a while of absentmindedness, Tsuki fell asleep.

==================================================================

It’s still early in the morning, there are no customer inside the dango shop.

The atmosphere is silent.

Tsuki was sitting opposite of her parent.

Touko was sitting straight and full of enthusiast inside her heart, earlier this morning her daughter said that she wanted to say something to both of them, as a proud mother who always watch over her daughter, she is very excited to hear what her daughter had inside her mind.

Tsuki have been weird for the past few days and maybe that was because she wanted something, and she was afraid to say it.

As a child Tsuki was an obedient and easy to handle child even when she was still a baby she doesn’t cry a lot, it feels like Tsuki as a baby know that it will make her parent uncomfortable.

Once upon a time Toukou asked her daughter if she wanted a toy or a doll for her fourth birthday and Tsuki just hugged her and said “I just want Okaa-san.” Toukou thought what a sweet daughter she had, but ofcourse she still bought the doll for her.

Seeing how her daughter already mustered her courage to say what she wanted, she can’t help but feel so excited.

“Uhm,” Shigeru coughed tried to break the silent.

“What is it that you want to say, Tsuki-chan?” asked Shigeru with crossed arm on his chest.

Touko slapped Shigeru’s head with a hand chop, Bonk!

 “Shigeru-san! Please don’t be so tense, you will make Tsuki afraid.”

Just like his wife, Shigeru also very excited to hear what his daughter wanted to say.

“I know, I know, but you too Touko,”

He also slapped his wife head with a light hand chop, Bonk!

Seeing the act of her parent Tsuki was smiling with a small chuckle coming out.

She’s ready to say it, “Okaa-san, Otou-san…” She paused.

Her parent starred sharply at her, she continued, “I want to be a Ninja.”

Her mother shocked, “what?!”

Tsuki already predicted this and prepared a reason, “I want to protect Okaa-san and Otou-san.”

Touko was under realization, so this is what inside her daughter mind on the past few days, Toukou guessed that Tsuki might overheard the customer conversation on that night, Her child was indeed a genius to be able to understand the situation on that kind of emotional level at such a young age, but that was not the reason behind her shocked expression.

“Listen Tsuki-chan, we are already planned to admissioning you to the Konohagakure Nin-academy.”

Touko and Shigeru was part of a travelling merchant caravan they know better what the outside world that their daughter was going to face, it’s a cruel and harsh world, that’s why since the birth of Tsuki they are already planned to make her become a kunoichi, they knew how dangerous a ninja way of life is but they don’t want to escape the reality, they wanted their daughter Tsuki to survive on this kind of world.

Tsuki was agape dumbfounded.

Her father continued, “Also Tsuki-chan I think you got it reversed.”

“It’s a parent duty to protect their children not the other way around.” He said it as he flexed his bicep muscle proudly, Shigeru still trained on regular basis.

“Your father knew some kenjutsu and ninjutsu, well I’m a former Kumo-nin after all.”

Her father’s word catched her curiosity, but because of the awkward situation she let it go.

Tsuki was indeed dumbfounded, her parent is not the kind of person she thought of, because of how they treat her, she thought that they are an overly doting and loving parent.

“Well, it was until I took an arrow to the knee.”

Tsuki’s face look worried because her father was injured so bad that he needed to stop being a ninja.

“Shigeru-san, you make Tsuki-chan worried, don’t use such a difficult word.”

“Your mother is so beautiful after all.”

Hearing those word coming out from her husband, Touko blushed red.

Tsuki relieved because that was not the case.

“Tsuki-chan, you could have asked for something not so obvious, like ask for a younger sibling maybe.”

Touko slapped her husband head, BONK! This one is a hard hand chop, Touko face become redder.

Shigeru was in pain and rubbing his head.

Tsuki muttered, “a sister? brother?”

Tsuki never dreamed to have a younger sibling, now she wanted one, when she thought of it, it could be fun to have a younger sister or brother, but she doesn’t know where they come from.

“Okaa-san, where does a sister or brother coming from?”

Her mother coughed and shocked because of her daughter innocent question.

“You don’t need to know now, you will know it when you are an adult.”

As an understanding and dense person Tsuki just nodded in silent.

“Tsuki-chan, if you really want to become a ninja, you need to promise us.” Touko suddenly become serious.

Tsuki straightened her body ready to listen carefully.

“First, don’t be reckless.”

“Know your place when you are weak you don’t need to be a hero.”

“A ninja way of life is harsh and cruel, surely you don’t want to leave your father and mother alone.”

“Second, keep improving.”

“If you want to be a hero that protect everyone, you need to become strong.”

“it might sound contradicting with the first both are important, in the future you will face a problem that you need to act out of logic, that’s why you need to prepare everything, be strong!”

“Third, no matter what you have become in the future please stay as our adorable daughter.”

“It’s sound unreasonable to talk to our child like this but we already acknowledged that our daughter is a genius who will understand it, that’s why I as your mother actually afraid that you will grow too fast and leave your parent behind.”

Hearing her mother words Tsuki become motivated and become more determined.

“Don’t worry Okaa-san I understand and I promise.”

“Great.” Touko patted Tsuki’s head.

Shigeru who still rubbing his head smiled, “it seems that you are so eager Tsuki-chan, tomorrow we will visit the hospital to check on your chakra aptitude, so you can start training the basic, Otou-san will teach you personally.”

Before it was Kenjutsu and Ninjutsu now Chakra, these words peaked her curiosity.

In her past life the term of Kenjutsu was used by some of sword master and Ninjutsu as far as she know was a technique that work around manipulating the five senses, about Chakra, as a practician of the Onmyoudo she knew a lot about it, there are yin and yang and the four chakra elements fire, earth, wind and water.

“Otou-san can you teach me more about chakra?”

Shigeru feel guilty because he was about to disappoint her daughter because he doesn’t know a lot about chakra theoritcally, “I’m sorry Tsuki-chan, I don’t know much about it.”

“Ofcourse your father won’t know, he is the type that learn by doing, and also your father was still a genin.”

“Genin?” Tsuki speak in curious tone.

Toukou continued, “There’s a title which determine a ninja strength, genin, chunin, and jonin, although Otou-san is titled as genin because he stopped taking exam, but his fighting power can match the top chunin.”

“As for chakra we know a little about it, we just know that all living being have chakra and ninja utilizing it for convenience usage like jutsu.”

A rushing footstep can be heard outside of the dango shop, the shop door was suddenly slided open.

Shrek!

Anko was seen standing in front of the door,”YO! Tsuki-chan, I’m sorry…”

Touko and Shigeru suddenly starred deep into Anko.

Anko become confused, “what? Am I in trouble?”

Both of them hurriedly stand up walk towards Anko, holding her hands then seated her in front of Tsuki.

Anko become more confused.

“Anko-san, please teach Tsuki-chan about ninja, recently she said that she wanted to be a ninja, and we don’t know much about it.”

“Oh! That is interesting.”

Tsuki bowed her head, “Please teach me Anko-sensei!”

Hearing the word sensei Anko smirked.

Shigeru who was running toward the kitchen coming back with a plate full of dango, “This is for you and please take your time.”

“Really? Thank you so much Shigeru-san!”

“So, what you want to know Tsuki-chan?” she started munching the dango.

 

Author's corner

Spoiler

Sorry for the late release, busy with IRL stuff, will try my best to keep up with the schedule 1 chapter per week.
Like always any input is appreciated.

So did you guys like the MC so far?

Did you guys like the slow pace? as Author i'm actually impatient too make the Hyakki Yagyou--the youkai start appearing in the story and make the MC OP as soon as possible hahaha.

I wanted to write the story to be as realistic as possible but i might fail to deliver it, i want her family to be involved and not make anyone beside the MC is a complete idiot.

So I saw this manga title  "The Reincarnation of the Strongest Onmyoji ~ These Monsters Are Too Weak Compared to My Youkai!"  i'm actually surprised and here i thought that my idea is fresh and original.

Anyway Thanks for reading my story, see you next week and in the comment section ofcourse.

[collapse]

 

7