Chapter 10: Alex and Katie’s POV
2.1k 13 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Alex'x POV this chapter

Sorry, but I have been procrastinating all day again today so it's a bit late.

It had been a few weeks since Yulia has been successfully introduced to most of the people in town. The first days that she was introduced were... hectic to say the least. At first when she was introduced people had thought I had planned to join sides with the Demon King. The first one to deny that fact was Yulia herself, she claimed if anything she was going to try and take the thrown of the Demon King for herself and end to quote her "If anything I want to kill the Demon King myself so I can end this shitty war that has been going on for centuries. At this point what is the fighting even for?" Most of the people to who she asked the question couldn't respond anything other than that the demons had killed countless humans. Then she countered that argument with the same one and said "Haven't humans also killed countless demons?" After that most people calmed down a bit but were still wary. 

Back to the present day, Yulia actively goes down to the orphanage in her spare time to play with the kids. Most times that she goes she brings Mia with her so she can have fun as a child her age. Otherwise, she registered in the adventures guild and has been steadily begun to rise the ranks and took the guild's record for fastest to rank up to [Gold Rank]. She joined the guild for two reasons, the first being is to get stronger so she could accomplish her wish for taking the Demon King's throne and she claimed that the guild would be the best place for her to get stronger because she can duel people stronger than her. The second reason she has yet to tell us but she said she plans on telling us tonight at dinner.

We began to eat dinner like we had every day since Yulia arrived. Mia was actively talking with Yulia about what she had learned in her studies that day. When the end of dinner was approaching Yulia finally began to speak up.

"You all know I have two reasons for joining the adventures guild right?"

We all nodded waited for her to continue, well all of us but Mia. 

"Yulia-Onee-chan we all know you have another reason but you won't tell us!" (Mia)

"Well, I plan on telling you guys tonight since I feel it's time. My second reason is that I am looking for two friends of mine who reincarnated in this world similarly to me." 

"There are others like you? I had thought you were the only one?" (Alex)

"If anything there are at least 1000 people who all reincarnated somewhere around the world two of them are my friends."

 "How will you find them Yulia-Onee-chan?"

"Mia is right, the world is huge after all. It would be like finding a needle in a haystack." (Alex's Wife)

"It actually shouldn't be as hard as you think Dia1Finally decided to name Alex's wife. After all one of them is a lesser dragon and the other is a High Ancient Dragonkin. From what I have heard dragons do not move very often so I simply have to wait till I hear news of a dragon doing things no one has seen a dragon do before or the appearance of a new race that can turn into a dragon shows up."

"True, that does sound easier than finding a single human or demon. Does that mean that the White Dream Dragon is possibly your friend?" (Alex)

"No, there is no possibility. I am sure that was one of my friends doing something crazy again. Has there ever been any records of someone or something appearing in every person on the planet's dreams at once?"

"No there is not. Could that dragon by any chance be any of the other 1000 that reincarnated with you?" (Alex)

"No. When we were reincarnating we were allowed to chose our race and there were only two dragon-like options, those being [Dragon] and [Dragonkin] and if either race was chosen others, they would grey out and be unable to be chosen. After all, if 1000 new dragons showed up it would cause chaos for the world."

"That is interesting. How many races could-" (Dia)

When Dia was about to finish her words one of my knights had burst into the room and began to yell.

"SORRY TO INTERRUPT BUT A MASSIVE WHITE DRAGON IS APPROACHING AT A RAPID SPEED! ITS SIZE DWARFS EVEN THE ANCIENT DRAGONS WE HAVE HEARD OF BEFORE!" (Yelling Knight)

"I will grab my stuff and be out in a minute." (Yulia)

"I will go as well." (Alex)

We both got ready as quickly as possible and went to the side of the city that the dragon was approaching to hopefully intercept it. I prayed it would either be the type of dragon that could be reasoned with or Yulia's friend like she had said earlier. As we reached the wall the dragon was setting down a carriage that had people in it looked like the people were talking to the dragon as if they were talking to it. I noticed the two small girls on the back of the dragon climb down and give someone from the carriage a hug before climbing back up onto the dragon's head. 

The dragon then looked at us and words resounded in my mind.

[I will leave these people in your care. I trust these people will be safe when we come to visit in the future. If I find out you or your people harmed them I will turn this city to ash. Farwell, I will be back.]

The dragon then took off and flew back towards the mountains. I looked around and I heard someone beside me whisper.

"T-the D-dream Dragon is real..."

I looked back at the dragon flying away and thought back on the dream, indeed it did look like the Dream Dragon however it was way bigger than the one we saw in our dreams.

I walked over to Yulia and asked her the question I had on my mind.

"Was that your friend?"

"Definitely, after all when it flew away it said to me 'See you in a month Za- no, is it Yulia now?' But man if we even tried to fight her we would have lost without a doubt. More importantly, we should go to those people"

I gave a tired laugh and ordered the knights to bring all the people in the carriage to my mansion and I would talk to them there. Yulia decided to part with me and join the group in the carriage. 

"Here I was thinking that Runa leaving home would be the most hectic day of my life..." (Alex)


----Katie's POV----
(Takes place when Luna lands)

Ms. Luna dropped us off at the nearest city she could find and we said our goodbyes.

[Elly and Alysa you should say your goodbyes before we leave. Also are you all sure you guys will be fine here?]

As Elly and Alysa climbed down from the top of Ms.Luna's head the adults and Ms. Luna continued to talk. Elly and Alysa gave me their best bear hugs and talked to me a little before they left.

"It's ok Katie. We will come to visit once a month at least! Luna will protect us so there is also no worry of getting hurt." (Elly)

"Nn, will be fine. Stay safe." 

[Ok, it's time for us to go. Like Alysa said, stay safe. If this city does not work out tell me when I come to visit next month and we can help you pack up and find a new home.]

"Thank you, Ms. Luna. I can't wait to see Alysa, Elly, and you next month!" (Katie)

[No need to add the Ms. just call me Luna and see you next month.]

Luna turned her head towards the city and spoke again.

[I will leave these people in your care. I trust these people will be safe when we come to visit in the future. If I find out you or your people harmed them I will turn this city to ash. Farwell, I will be back.]

She then turned around and flew off with Elly and Alysa on her back towards the mountains. A few minutes later a knight and a demon greeted us. If I'm being honest me of the past would be extremely scared of the demon but we just got to fly with a dragon. I looked at the rest of us and it was clear we all thought the same way. 

"Hello there, my name is Meld and the Lord would like to speak with you. This is lady Yulia who will guide you to the Lord's manor."

"As you heard, my name is Yulia. It's a pleasure to meet you. To be honest this is the first group of people that I have met that haven't been scared that I am a demon so this is a nice experience."

Meld facepalmed then spoke back to Yulia.

"Yulia... You do realize they just got to fly with one of the most dangerous creatures in existence and there have literally been stories of entire countries being destroyed by a single dragon right?" (Meld)

"Yea, yea, fair point. Ok, let's head to Alex's place now!" (Yulia)

Meld facepalmed and I could tell everyone in our group had one thought. I feel bad for Meld

Announcement
I took a break yesterday because I had 0 motivation at all yesterday then I procrastinated a ton today. I'm back now and I will be doing daily chapters again. Woohoo.

I will do a continuation of this little story later but this chapter would probably get overly long again and I would be up till 11:30 trying to complete it so this is what you get for now.

https://discord.gg/ytX8BmRbUa here's the discord where you can yell at me to get shit done. 

Anyways, good night and thanks for reading!

What should Max (reincarnated as a dragon's) character be like
  • Clueless fuck Votes: 79 45.4%
  • Hero of cliche (but as a dragon so its totally different. trust!) Votes: 39 22.4%
  • Max the friendly dragon who helps people then dips Votes: 52 29.9%
  • Other: Comment it Votes: 4 2.3%
Total voters: 174
49