Chapter 23: Caught in the act
1.2k 4 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Okay it’s my turn Reo… What is your relationship with Sara? You two seem pretty close, I’m not interrupting something am I~?

“What?! You can’t be serious right? She clearly hates my guts! I mean I guess we have been somewhat close recently, but that’s just because we’re helping each other at the moment. You should have seen her during our first couple of days of living togheter, the woman pierced me with an icicle! I’m actually kind of glad you’re here now…”

“R-Really… hi-hi… that makes me happy… A-Anyways it’s your turn now.”

Aww she’s so cute, acting all shy like that…

“Okay, let me think…. Cup size?”

“What?!”

I drunkenly stare at her chest.

“Must be at least E right?”

“REO!”

“R-Right I’m sorry ha-ha, guess I really did drink a bit too much.”

“Mmwwaa, Reo don’t tease me like that, I’m insecure about them… G is way too big anyways…”

She’s pouting again, how cute. She really makes me want to tease her again. Wait… did she just say G, really?! A B C D E… that’s like 7 letters in right?! Goddamn, I’m lucky to have her as a roommate… I wonder how they would feel in my hand…

No Reo focus, you can’t just go around groping breasts. You’re not famous enough yet…

“Sorry about that… I hope you don’t mind me asking, but why are you still only in bronze class with that huge mana-pool of yours?”

“Oh I don’t mind… it’s not an interesting story anyways, it’s just that I don’t have enough money for new cartridges, and my gift-cartridge was just a simple [yellow] weak heal… Still I was supposed to be in the silver [I] class…”

“So what happened?”

“After my interview with Mr. Nakamura, the homeroom teacher for the silver class, it was decided that I wasn’t qualified enough…”

She looked a bit afraid when she mentioned Mr. Nakamura…

“How come? You’re plenty talented, and gift cartridges aren’t that important anyways, it’s usually just a starting point.”

“He… He said that he wouldn’t allow a dirty immigrant from Russia in his prestigious silver class…”

Oh, now I get it… There is indeed some bad blood between Russia and Japan… After a couple of huge dungeon breaks in some densely populated Chinese cities, China’s mainland suffered major casualties… Almost overnight, they went from one of the richest countries to drowning in debt. As a last resort, they devised mission ‘Safehouse’. With help from the Russian military, one of their last remaining allies, they invaded Japan in hopes to conquer the island and establish a safe haven. But after a dungeon break in Moscow, the Russians pulled their support and the mission failed. However the bad blood between the two countries still remains.

“I-I see, that must have been difficult for you, surviving as an immigrant isn’t easy here...”

“You’re not mad that I’m from Russia?”

“Why would I be? I’m from the Netherlands myself, I don’t like to discriminate… plus I know you’ve probably suffered a lot just to get here… leaving your life behind and starting anew… I know I couldn’t have been easy, it wasn’t for me at least…”

We both sit in silence while thinking about our motherland… our lives that we had to leave behind…

Suddenly Juniper grabs her vodka-red bull and raises her glass.

“To our friends and family we had to leave behind!”

“Yeah, you’re right… We have to move forward, it’s what they would have wanted!”

I toast my glass to hers and we both chug our drinks.

“I… I’m actually quite envious of you Reo, you’re so confident even though you don’t have any special talents or skills. You’re not afraid to speak your mind and you’re motivated… Meanwhile I’m just shy and useless…”

“First of all: auwtch, that hurt, I do have a couple of skills you know? I can at least cook better than Sara!”

We both start laughing.

“But seriously you don’t have to worry about all that, you look pretty, you can hold your liquor and you’re a way more talented Machia than I am. There are actually a lot of things I have to be jealous of you know? I’m also not as confident as you may think… Just a bit more stubborn than others I guess.”

She start blushing.

“T-Thanks Reo, I think I was really lucky to room with you. I feel like I can actually achieve something if stick with you… You… You give me courage.”

T-This is actually going quite good no? How come I haven’t fucked it up yet?

“It’s nothing really, I hope I can support you in the future too, as a combat Machia… Not that I’m a combat Machia already, I mean, I still have to awaken as one. Although I guess, I could also awaken as a support Machia, it’s not like there’s anything wrong with support, I didn’t mean it like that ha ha. What I’m trying to say is-“

She unexpectedly moves her face really close and presses her soft red lips against mine.

We stay like that for a couple of seconds until she eventually pulls back. I can now see that both her cheeks and ears are red, I guess the Vodka’s finally doing its job.

“W-Wow I didn’t expect that Junipe-“

She suddenly grabs my face with both her hands and, once again, starts kissing me, this time while also inserting her tongue and intertwining it with mine. I’m not used to the girl taking the lead, but, honestly, it’s pretty great.

This feels amazing, she’s so soft, her big breasts are also pressed against me. This must be heaven…

I push my luck a bit more and grab hold of one of her breasts, it’s so big it doesn’t even fit entirely in my hand.

*Hghnnn*

She lets out a sweet and seductive moan... I think we can take this even further…

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

“I’m home!”

47