Chapter 57: Three’s a company
757 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The three of us are silently sitting around the dinner table, just having eaten the most awkward breakfast ever… Currently, Sara has a somewhat spacy, yet satisfied, expression on her face. Meanwhile, Juniper looks calm, unnervingly so…

Finally gathering enough courage, I decided to address the situation.

“L-Look, I can explain Juniper…”

“What is there to explain Reo? I simply lost a bet.”

“A bet?”

“That’s right, me and Sara made a bet that she could seduce you… I was actually hiding in my room the whole time… I thought you were stronger than this though…”

“I… I’m sorry, but it’s not like we’re officially together either right?”

*SIGH* “I know, it’s my fault that I didn’t put a leash on you sooner…”

“A… A leash?”

Not addressing the leash part, Juniper continues:

“I also know that mana cultivation can mess with the testosterone in men and increase their libido… I mean, all strong male machia have at least 4 mistresses…”

“R-Right… So we’re good? You’re not mad?”

*SIGH* “No, I’m actually glad you did it with Sara instead of some random whore… Still though…”

Her eyes suddenly turn kind of scary.

“You have to remember that I’m the real girlfriend here, I’m the number one!”

Sara interrupts:

“Not fair! You’re no ‘real’ girlfriend. We have to let Reo decide that sort of stuff, right Reo?”

“W-Well I guess, technically, me and Juniper are still not officially a couple yet?...”

Juniper remains quiet for a while, until:

“Hmmm… I thought we had gotten quite close over these past few months, you weren’t just playing around with me right?... I wonder what color leash I should buy?~”

“J-Just kidding, I already wanted to declare my love for you Juniper, I might as well do it now… Y-Yeah, you’re definitely my number one… Sorry Sara.”

Well, I’m not lying, I really had plans to make things official between us. We had gotten quite close in recent times after all… She also already declared her love for me multiple times during our lovemaking sessions, I guess it was pretty shitty of me to wait this long… She’s sweet, a great cook, not to mention her body… It would be stupid of me not to tie her down… Although I have a feeling that I might be the one being tied down here… *GULP*

Sara pouts while Juniper looks smug, satisfied with my answer. She gets closer and whispers in my ear:

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Whatever you do with Sara, you better do twice as hard with me~”

*GULP* While I’m glad I somehow started up a harem, it’s a lot scarier than I expected.

I’m still confused about one thing though:

“But then Sara, did you really just sleep with me for a stupid bet? You should value yourself more than that.”

Sara, in a strained voice, replies:

“O-Of course I did all that to win a bet, you know how much I hate losing… B-Besides, it’s just s-sex…”

Juniper glares at her:

“Tell the truth or I won’t lend him to you anymore.”

Sara, who is slowly turning red, finally gives in:

“Gghhhh… F-Fine… Even I would become interested after hearing you guys going at it every other night. You know these walls aren’t soundproof right? J-Juniper also sounded like she reeeaaallly enjoyed it…”

Whoops… Guess we weren’t as sneaky as we thought.

Juniper doesn’t look satisfied with Sara’s answer though and stares her down until she continues speaking:

“B-Besides… You’ve been nice to me… And not in the bootlicking way I’m used to either. You don’t treat me like a princess and I like the little fights we have… W-What I’m trying to say is… I-I didn’t mind doing it with you… I actually really wanted to… GAH! Making me say all this embarrassing shit, you better not get in the way of me and Reo anymore Juniper!”

Juniper teases:

“Well, you can always join me and Reo in bed if you want. I don’t mind sharing a little~”

Oh god… Is she being serious? Or is she just teasing Sara, she’s really fun to tease after all…

Looks like Sara finally reached her embarrassment threshold. Her face turned completely red before she stood up and started walking to her room.

Halfway through, she suddenly stopped, turned around, walked towards me and amateurishly inserted her tongue in my mouth.

This really took me by surprise, but before I could even utter a single word, she slammed a red cartridge in front of me on the table.

“Here, you mentioned that you were ready to buy that special cartridge for me right? Turn this into the mana-cultivation cartridge you promised me. I-If it is really as good as you promised… T-Then I can finally have you take responsibility…”

Responsibility? But before I could ask any further, I noticed she already locked herself up in her room.

Oh well, I was going to give her a new mana-cultivation cartridge anyways.

Now, should I start programming right away?

My thoughts suddenly get interrupted by the soft, heavenly sensation of Juniper’s lips on my own. She then proceeds to intertwine her tongue with mine, aggressively and noticeably better than Sara’s earlier attempt.

She then pulls away and whispers:

‘Twice as hard~”

*GULP* Fuck… I can’t be this lucky right?

30