Chapter 4 – Edina Hackett
25.2k 9 302
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

The two of them skidded to a stop when Edina glanced over her shoulder. She returned to the heavy bags and rummaged through them.

"What are you looking for?" Kanae asked. "We should hurry before they come back!"

"Just give me a sec…"

While Edina was busy searching through the bags, Kanae checked his character sheet.

Kanae Toyomi Lvl. 7

Race:

Demon

STR

D

Subrace:

Succubus

DEX

B

Class:

Seductress

INT

A

 

Skills

Equipment

Drain

 

Minor Charm

 

Turn Horny

 

 

All those blowjobs raised him to level 7. He jumped with joy seeing the new skill, but quickly realized it was another non-offensive spell.

[Turn Horny: Sexually arouse a target.]

"Where are my fireballs and magic explosions?" Kanae sighed.

"Found it!" Edina squealed triumphantly, holding in her hand a folded piece of paper.

The two of them made a run for it with Edina leading the way. Being the only one who knew the way out, Kanae had little choice but to put his faith in her. However, as they zig-zagged through the winding caverns, seemingly without hesitation, it became clear that she was more than familiar with this place.

Kanae was never more excited to be blinded by the sunlight pouring in from the entrance in the distance. They were almost out. Finally, he could explore this world as intended—

An arrow zipped past between them. Kanae and Edina spun around to the trio coming up from behind.

"That was the warning shot. Take another step and my Snipe skill will nail you harder than a dick, succubus." Hugo, the human with a bow, nocked another arrow.

The exit was there. Warmth from the sunlight reached Kanae's back.

"You think the succubus charmed Edina?" Jaqen inched forward with his sword drawn.

"I don't need to be charmed to quit your party. You guys can carry your own shit!" Edina shouted.

"Where do you think you can go with that succubus, huh? Be a good girl and come back over here," Pat said.

Kanae was awash with sadness. They were right. If Edina were to be seen with him, she would be ostracized.

At the moment, Pat hadn't cast the Sleep spell yet. It might be that he had to get closer. The first time it happened, they were almost next to each other. Right now, there was time to spare given the distance.

Blowjobs should count as a sexual encounter, which meant Minor Charm should work on them. It was worth a shot.

"Charm!" Kanae yelled.

Unfortunately, all three of them appeared unaffected. The echo of him uttering the spell was joined by their laughter.

Damn it… Why?!

"Guess you really are a weak succubus!" Hugo taunted, lips pulled back to a smirk. "We're all level 20s, so whatever you're trying to pull won't work."

They were that high in levels? Then it was hopeless to begin with for a level 5 and level 1 to escape from them.

"I'll hold them off. You get out of here." Kanae put himself between Hugo and Edina.

The beast girl, however, was hesitant to go. "W-What? But…" 

"Let's face the truth— I can't party with you. After all, I'm a succubus. You can't be seen with me or people will think I charmed you. The least you can do is let me be heroic for once," he whispered to her.

Charm might not work on them, but Kanae did have a new spell. It was worth a shot. Better than nothing.

Pat saw him casting first and tried to shout a spell, "Sle—"

"Turn Horny!" Kanae shouted in their direction.

"Guh—"

"M-My dick is…"

It worked!

Jaqen and Pat jerked as though electricity ran through them., so stimulated that both were at a loss for words. They fell to the ground, clutching their crotches just as Hugo loosed the arrow.

Kanae was ready to accept his fate, but Edina shoved him aside and took the hit to her stomach instead. Blood quickly soaked the clothes around the wound.

"Edina!" he gasped.

Hugo was about to take another shot when Kanae saw the minotaur behind him.

"Charm!"

"End of the line for—" A large fist cut short his sentence, smashing him into the wall.

Kanae left them to their fate, and tearfully picked Edina up to run for the exit.

"Why did you do that?" he cried.

"I don't care… if you're a succubus… You were… the only one who ever… stood up for me…" Edina whimpered before passing out.

As soon as they were outside, the sunlight beamed down on them. Everywhere Kanae looked, trees surrounded him. His shouts were only answered by echoes and sounds of nature.

Someone, anybody. He didn't care if adventurers found him as long as Edina got help.

Kanae eventually stumbled onto a road, the other side of which was an expansive pasture. A wagon and its horses screeched to a stop, upon which the man of the elderly elven couple who looked like farmers threw obscenities at him.

"Damn 'venturers. Watch where yer going—" He choked up on his next words. "A-A succubus?"

"Edina is injured! Please, help her!" Kanae pleaded.

"Darling, let's go around. We have to get out of here!" the man's wife urged.

This wasn't working. They wouldn't listen to him because he was a succubus.

"Let it work… Charm!" Kanae casted the spell on them, and immediately their demeanor shifted to a more friendly one.

"How do you do, miss!" The elven man tipped his straw hat.

Thank goodness. 

"My friend is hurt. Can you help her?" Kanae asked.

The woman scratched her long ear. "Orturic isn't too far. We can take her there, but… a demon won't receive the most hospital welcome."

"That's fine!" he said, helping Edina onto the empty wagon. "Please, take care of her…"

As the wagon sped off, Kanae couldn't help but follow after them to make sure Edina was okay. The first friend he ever made in this world decided to sacrifice her life to save him. If anything were to happen to her, he wouldn't be able to live with himself.

Being turned into a girl and succubus was one thing, but if Kanae was something else, he might have been able to help Edina.

By the time a city came into view, Kanae was out of breath. Buildings were small, but pillars of smoke and bustling crowds suggested that it was well-populated. He fought the urge to race out of the forest.

Thankfully, Edina was passed to the guards, who administered what looked like a potion to her. Just seeing the arrow gone and her awake put his mind at ease. She started looking around, maybe hoping to find him. But it wasn't meant to be.

"I'm glad you're okay," Kanae whispered, then made a small prayer in hopes that the winds carried his words to her.

Staying long would be too dangerous. Kanae had no other choice but to make due out in the woods and away from the city. He committed the name to memory, Orturic. Hopefully they would meet again by chance for him to thank her in person.

"Uu… Now what do I do? Feels like I had a better chance of survival in the cave…"

Kanae traveled deep into the forest. In a stroke of luck, he came across an abandoned camp. Large tree leaves formed a makeshift cot and tent propped up by fallen twigs. A campfire was long dead and only ashes remain. No amount of effort from an amateur was going to get a fire going. While brushing dirt off the shoddy bed, something underneath it rattled.

Peeling the leaf back revealed not a snake, but a bracelet fashioned with wooden beads. The design was simple at a glance. Upon closer inspection, each bead revealed intricate etchings. Putting it on seemed to fill Kanae with power.

Kanae Toyomi Lvl. 7

Race:

Demon

STR

D

Subrace:

Succubus

DEX

B

Class:

Seductress

INT

S

 

Skills

Equipment

Drain

Enchanted Bracelet

Minor Charm

 

Turn Horny

 

 

What was an enchanted item doing out here? Although INT went up from A to S, Kanae didn't feel any smarter. Maybe the stats were meant for something else. Regardless, an increase in stat should mean he got stronger. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise.

"Shit— Get this thing off me!"

A scuffle was going down from far.

Kanae followed the commotion to a fight between two people and a large slug monster.

A human woman was pinned underneath it, vainly trying to crawl away. Her companion, a bald halfling with a sword, was stabbing the creature to little success. Swallowing his hesitation, Kanae emerged from the hiding place to help. He might not have any offensive skills, but if earlier was any indication, his newest one could at least do something.

"Turn Horny!" He casted the spell at the giant slug, causing it to roll off its victim. What appeared to be a misshapen, writhing penis on its lower body flung white substances all over the place before going still.

Instead of offering thanks, however, the two turned their weapons on him. The obvious reaction when seeing a succubus, just like the party in the cavern.

"I heard you guys screaming and just wanted to help!" Kanae pleaded to them.

"What's a succubus get out of helping us?" the woman, dressed in a black leather vest and wore an eyepatch over her left eye, asked.

"Not a fight, that's for sure. Maybe some food?" he suggested.

The halfling whispered something inaudible into the woman's ear.

Charming them was an option, but if they hadn't attacked yet, this was going better than the last meeting with non-demon people. Not to mention if the charm failed, then there really would be a fight.

To Kanae's surprise, they sheathed their weapons. The halfling kept his distance, but the eye-patched woman— much taller and attractive in appearance now that she was standing— approached and stuck a hand out to him.

"I'm Ingrid. That over there is Mox. Ain't right to steer you away after saving my ass from a slug's pounding. If ya promise not to suck our vitality, we'll be more than happy to give ya something to eat," she said.

"My name is Kanae, and thank you so much." He shook her hand and breathed a sigh of relief.

It was obvious they were still cautious of him. After all, who wouldn't be of a succubus that could potentially charm them at any moment?

 They bring Kanae to a caravan of three wagons, one of which looked like it had a toolshed on its back and covered with a linen tarp. A muscle-bound man whose skin color had a tint of green shot up from his seat by the campfire.

"The hell did you bring back?" he asked, reaching for a warhammer.

"Relax, Raphie. This succubus saved my life earlier. All she's asking for is some food and shelter," Ingrid said, then threw Kanae a charming smile. "Take a seat by the fire. We'll fix ya something to eat and pull out a sleeping bag."

The trio turned out friendlier than Kanae expected. Ingrid provided him with a cloak to wear. It was tattered and filled with holes but better than the lingerie-like outfit he had. The food left much to be desired, but a full belly and fire was all he needed.

Mox occasionally threw suspicious glances at the large wagon.

"What are you guys doing all the way out in the forest anyway? I can't imagine it's easy maneuvering wagons through the terrain out here," Kanae said, hoping to make small talk.

However, his curiosity only made Mox and Raphie tense up.

"Ya see that there wagon?" Ingrid gestured with her chin. "Well, we captured a dangerous beast. It's heavily sedated right now, but best not to tempt the gods. We were planning to hit the road until ya came along. What about you? Dire beasts're a more common sight than a succubus in the Turic woodlands."

"I'm… not exactly keen on following the demon lord. Not everyone's as open as you guys either. Kind of just figuring out what to do." Kanae frowned, then lurched forward from being patted hard on the back.

"Hey. Y'aint bad if ya saved my life. Rest for the night, leave whenever. But we're picking up our things in the morning. Maybe if ya ask nicely, Mox and Raphie'll be willing to let ya fuck 'em." She threw them a smirk.

Kanae shivered with anticipation. Being double-teamed by two guys at once? He hadn't even had sex with a real person yet and it excited him. But much to his disappointment, neither of them looked interested.

Later at night, the group had fallen asleep. Kanae stirred awake from a full bladder and found a bush to relieve himself at. It took a few seconds feeling around a dick to realize that he was no longer a guy.

"Wait… how do girls…" Kanae couldn't hold it in anymore. He pulled the fabric aside and spread his legs to piss standing since it was all he knew. The stream didn't go far, and he almost lost footing from backing up. Eventually his bladder emptied out, and he was still confused about how to urinate as a girl.

Embarrassed and glad that no one saw, Kanae walked back and heard something tapping against the big wagon. Curiosity got the better of him, and he pulled aside the cover to see scared women inside a cage.

Something shifted behind Kanae. He turned around only to have Raphie push him up against the cage and snap a collar around his neck.

"Kuh… Turn Horny! Charm!" Kanae shouted his spells that had no effect.

"That's an antimagic collar," Ingrid said, grinning as she came up from behind Raphie. "Didn't expect a succubus to trust us so quickly. You're going to make us a whole lot of money."

Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

302