Chapter 3 – Captured Succubus!
31.1k 16 344
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

Kanae thought he was going to be taken right then and there. However, the minotaur had other ideas. When they looked each other in the eyes, some sort of unspoken understanding was reached that confused the creature.

Something like a minotaur was used to weaker things trying to run away, but Kanae hadn't tried any of the sort. Seemingly assured that the caught prey wouldn't run away, it put him back down and brushed a finger across his lips.

"You… want me to give you a blowjob?" Kanae asked.

The minotaur neither gave a nod nor verbal confirmation. It continued to stare expectantly. Answer or not, Kanae wanted to do it… wanted to suck a dick just like he was about to do with that stranger at the bathroom park.

"O-Okay, I'll do it… but it's… so big…" Kanae breathed excitement into each word and dropped to his knees regardless.

Keeping the minotaur waiting would be bad. That's right. He was doing this to survive. Not just to have sex or suck it. 

The large cock had a visible vein running along the length of the shaft. Kanae was sure it would feel good going into his hole, but first…

Such a powerful masculine scent wafted to his nose as he got close to the meat stick. Did all men possess a smell like this? It got his lower body wet and nipples hard just breathing it in.

Kanae put his hand on the minotaur's penis first. He needed both hands in order to wrap around the girth. It was piping hot, thick like a piece of lumber, and throbbing with the strength of a beating heart. The massive ball sack must be holding a lot inside.

"Mrroooo!" the minotaur grunted with impatience.

"S-Sorry! But… will this even fit in my mouth?"

The first thing Kanae did was stick his tongue out to lick the tip. It tasted of sweat. Nothing like he expected.

"Shllrrp… shllrrrp… ahhh… haummph… How ish it? You like that?" Kanae asked, glancing up at his captor.

Head reared back and breathing heavily, the minotaur was clearly enjoying the blowjob. Putting it into his mouth was difficult, but a bit of effort got the entire tip inside.

"Mrrr…"

This is bad, Kanae thought. He was enjoying it, too. Granting pleasure to someone other than himself returned that gratification several times over. Could it be different for a succubus? Maybe the race had pleasure receptors on their tongues.

Kanae started rubbing his own clitoris, exploring the girl part given to him.

"You like that? Mmm… shllrrp… shlooorrpp… chuup… chuup… hahh… You like how I shuck your cock— mmmph?!"

"Rooooohhhh!"

The minotaur had grabbed onto Kanae's horns. What happened? Did he do something wrong? He had no idea. However, the larger creature used the grips to facefuck him and pushed the dick down his throat.

Kanae choked and gagged. It hurt going in, but that pain soon morphed into pleasure, too.

"Guuh… Mmm! Mmmrphh… mmm! Guupph!"

An enormous cock slid in and out his throat as the minotaur took control of its own pleasure. 

Use me! Kanae cried out in his mind. Fuck my throat, and use me like your personal sex toy! It's so good… it's so good, I'm going to cum from being forced to deepthroat like this…!

"MMrrroooooohh!" The minotaur tensed up, and its thick meat pole throbbed as cum gushed down Kanae's throat, forcing him to swallow the hot, gooey load. It didn't taste like much, maybe a little bitter and salty.

"Cough! Cough! Ahh… so tasty…" Kanae mumbled, fingers stroking the leaking cock as if to squeeze out fresh springwater from it. His stomach was pumped full of hot juices which left him both satisfied and desiring for more.

[Perform 59 more blowjobs or cunnilingus for Blowjob Proficiency.]

Blowjob… what? Was that a new skill unrelated to leveling up?

Kanae's train of thought was interrupted from being picked up a second time and pressed against the cavern walls. The dick he had just sucked rubbed against his soaking hole. The foreplay was over, and the minotaur also wanted more. 

They were about to have sex. They were really going to do it.

"Ehehe… Make me feel good, too…" Kanae said, spreading his lower lips,

"Over here!"

"I see the minotaur!"

Kanae was suddenly dropped to the ground. Heavy footfalls disappeared down the cavern and were placed by many noisy lighter ones. When he looked up, a group of four adventurers stopped in place. They consisted of three men and one woman of varying races.

So there were other people in this place? What luck. Now Kanae could finally get out of this cavern. This could also be his chance to make friends and form a party with other people.

"Thank goodness." Kanae breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm lost. Can you guys guide me outside?"

"The hell? I didn't hear anything about a demon being here!" one of them shouted, pointing a sword in his direction.

"Eh…?"

"That's a succubus, no doubt. Careful. We don't know what her level is. She could charm us at any moment." Another had an arrow nocked on his bow, ready to fire.

Kanae instinctively put both hands up.

What was going on? This wasn't how things were supposed to go down. These kind of stories where heroes sent to another world usually find help, so why was he being treated like a—

Demon. Succubus… Kanae had nearly forgotten.

This world was fighting Charron, the demon lord and his forces. Kanae's race was a demon and subrace a succubus, which to these adventurers he was their natural enemy. Then… was this the end of the line?

"Hold on, I don't want to fight! I'm not with the demon lord!" Kanae tried to explain.

"Hey… Something's off about this succubus. She woulda charmed us already, right?" the man with the crossbow asked his party.

Finally, a breakthrough. They might actually listen to reason. 

"Th-That's because I'm telling the truth— I'm not interested in fighting! If anything, I rather fight the demon lord and other demons," Kanae explained in hopes they could come to an understanding.

The four of them traded glances.

"No dice, succubus. But I'm sure we can turn you into Orturic for a nice reward. Sleep!" A human mage conjured a strange fog at him.

 Kanae began to feel extraordinarily drowsy.

"Please… wait…" he said before passing out.

Sometime later, Kanae awakened with a piece of cloth in his mouth and wrists chained above his head. He was still in the cavern. The group was missing, with the exception of a girl cloaked in a torn gray coat tending to a campfire and organizing a large rucksack. She was petite like a child, had curly rosy-brown hair that matched the fluffy, squirrel-like tail and ears. 

Kanae would have thought she was a cat girl from those twitching ears. At least that meant humans and demons weren't the only races in this world.

Wait… Now wasn't the time to think about all the fantasy races that might exist in this world. It became immediately obvious that demons weren't welcomed or liked. If he was brought back to the town they mentioned, there was no telling what would happen to him. Escaping should be his top priority.

But how?

Kanae Toyomi Lvl. 5

Race:

Demon

STR

D

Subrace:

Succubus

DEX

B

Class:

Seductress

INT

A

 

Skills

Equipment

Drain

 

Minor Charm

 

 

Level 5? Did he level up that much from giving the minotaur a blowjob? More importantly, a new skill appeared.

[Minor Charm: Chance to make the target more friendly to you. Has a greater effect on targets after a sexual encounter.]

"Mmm! Mmmhh!" Kanae tried to get the girl's attention. A chance was better than nothing. If he could just convince her to take off the gag, he might be able to use the new skill on her.

However, she turned her back to him.

The girl shedded the cloak down to her waist, revealing reddish strap marks on her back and shoulders. She applied some sort of ointment that had a potent smell to the bruises and squeaked in pain. Those bags must be incredibly heavy for someone as small as her to carry around. 

Come to think of it, those guys earlier weren't carrying any of the bags. Only the girl did.

"Whew. Looked all over the place, but we still couldn't find the damn minotaur," the man with a bow said.

"Don't wanna go back without finishing the quest. That's a lot of gold the adventurer hall's offering."

"We bagged a succubus. Maybe we can get a bounty."

The beast girl fixed her clothes as the men returned.

"Uhm, Hugo! Is it alright if I go looking for the minotaur with you guys?" she asked.

Hugo, the man with the bow, scoffed at her. "What's a level 1 going to do? Besides, Me, Jaqen, and Pat are enough to handle. Just wait patiently and keep an eye on the succubus. You'll get your cut after this is over."

"He's right, Edina. You're helping more than you think by carrying our stuff. We won't be bogged down during a fight. The other man pulled his cloak back to reveal pointed ears, then sat next to the fire and took his sword off.

Edina must be the name of the girl then. It sounded like they were treating her like some sort of packmule.

"But, Jaqen… I came hoping to level up… How about you guys let me come with you to fight, and you can keep my cut?" Edina continued to press them.

The third was a human man who was probably pat, wielded a magic staff and was the same one who used the sleep skill earlier. He waved a dismissive hand at Edina and walked up to Kanae.

"Guess this succubus really is low level. She hasn't tried anything on Edina yet," Pat said.

"Come on, Pat. You were supposed to keep your trap shut." Jaqen sighed at his companion.

Edina gasped. "Don't tell me you guys left me here to test the succubus?"

"Since the cat's out of the bag…" Hugo shook his head. "Well, you're the lowest level. It was the obvious choice."

"I… but…" The girl curled up, and Kanae suddenly felt guilty for even thinking about using charm on her.

The ones who really deserved punishment were these guys. If only there was something Kanae could do, but being stuck like this…

"We know the succubus is probably a really low level, so it's alright to fuck her, right?" Pat asked the others as he leaned down to grope Kanae's breasts.

"You got a death wish? Don't stick your dick in that. After we get paid, we can hit up a brothel in Lograin. In the meantime, why don't you use Edina again?" Hugo suggested.

"What?" Edina backed up into a stone column. "After you guys used me as bait for the succubus and to carry your shit? Forget it. Not this time."

Pat grabbed her hand and lifted the poor girl into the air.

"Let go!" she screamed.

"Mmm! Mmmrrpphh! Mmmmm!" Kanae made enough noise to get their attention.

"Got something to say, demon?" Jaqen walked over and pulled the gag off.

"Yeah— Minor Charm!" He casted the new skill at the three of them, but nothing happened.

Instead, the group bursted into laughter. They were unaffected.

"By the Supreme One's ass, this succubus must be really weak!" Hugo bellowed.

No way… The spell didn't work. Even though it was only a chance to, for three of them to resist it was the worst possible scenario. Were they just that much higher level? There might still be a way to salvage this. 

Kanae swallowed his hesitation. "Don't do anything to that girl! Please, just use me instead. I promise not to try anything stupid," he said.

Edina's eyes widened with surprise but still tinged with betrayal and anguish.

Fortunately, Pat let Edina go and started unbuckling his pants.

"Well then, don't mind if we do."

Several hours later Kanae was drenched in cum from head to toe. They had him give blowjobs but never once put their dicks inside him. Maybe they were onto him or just being careful since he was a succubus.

The Drain skill was clearly working. After each time, they looked more and more tired. Too bad they had potions to restore their strength and stamina.

Pat used him the most. The human mage blew one last load, pulled out, and quickly placed the gag over Kanae's mouth, preventing him from spitting any of it out.

[Perform 45 more blowjobs or cunnilingus for Blowjob Proficiency.]

"Dunno about you guys, but I'm feeling refreshed." Jaqen stretched his arms.

"Let's check where the minotaur was last seen again. Be a good girl and gang tight, Edina. We'll be back with the minotaur's head," Hugo said, picking up his weapon and equipment to set out with the other two again.

That was the worst.

Sexual encounters were more enjoyable when it was his choice. With those guys it was just disgusting. At this rate, he was never going to escape…

Edina walked over and pulled the gag out of Kanae's mouth, then sat down next to him.

"Thanks… for earlier," the squirrel girl quietly said.

The first thought that came to mind was to charm Edina. It might work on her because she's level 1 like the other guys said. However, it sounded like this girl had been used time and time again. Charming her wouldn't be right. As a succubus, he was already hated by anyone that wasn't a demon. This could be a chance to finally make friends with someone.

"Well, it looked like you didn't want to. Why do you let them boss you around like that?" Kanae asked.

"I'm a level 1 necromancer. My class is as rare as they come by, and I have the potential to be the strongest! But I start off with a skill that can hardly kill a roptera… I can't be picky about the parties I join… but no matter who I go with, they always put me on duties other than fighting." She frowned.

"Then…" He hatched an idea. "What about partying with me? Forget these guys."

"With a demon?" Edina fell into deep thought.

As Kanae thought. The idea of teaming up with a demon, a succubus at that, was too hard of a pill to swallow. 

"Screw those guys!" Edina exclaimed, raising a large rock to smash the chain, and again, and again, until finally…

They broke, and Kanae was freed.

"Let's get out of here!" she said, taking his hand.

Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

344