Chapter 7 – A Succubus Prostitute (Part 2)
33.4k 10 292
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
It's a new month, so get the most out of your patreon sub by subscribing now!

Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

Brix swallowed hard. The hesitation likely meant he was inexperienced. However, the man got to his feet and started to fondle Kanae, starting with the breasts.

"Mm…" Kanae bit down on a finger. "More… touch me more…"

Groping hands pulled down the lingerie-like outfit and kneaded his breasts impeded. When Brix pinched both nipples, Kanae's knees almost gave out. One hand eventually went down to explore the soaking entrance. It brushed against his clit, and he gyrated his hips to their prodding.

Memories from working at the doujin store came rushing back. All those times Kanae was molested came rushing back. There were so many customers who played with his nipples, got too close and pressed their erection to his butt, and fondled his inner thighs… how many times did he wish they could have done more, but feared them finding out he was a guy.

If Kanae had been a girl, he would have taken them to the back of the store and given them a quickie. Let them stick it into his pussy or sucked them off, pretending to help find something.

In this world, living out those fantasies of being a slut were a reality.

Before either knew what happened, Kanae was on top and straddling Brix's waist in bed. Even with pants in the way, rubbing their crotches together brought him incredible pleasure.

"Hey… put it inside me already… I want your dick to mess me up," Kanae pleaded.

Brix slid his pants down and out sprung his throbbing member. Nowhere near as large as the minotaur's, but it looked just as delicious.

Now the fun began.

Kanae's lower body was on fire. As he positioned his soaking entrance above Brix's penis, juices were dripping down as if to preemptively lubricate the member. Slowly, their hips closed the distance until the tip entered.

"Nngh!" 

The familiar sensation took Kanae back to when the mushrooms penetrated him. This was different. It was hot and throbbed to the beat of the other man's pulsing heart.

"More… deeper…" Kanae moaned, lowering his hips further until the cock was buried deep into his pussy.

"It's so hot inside you…" Brix said.

They were connected at last.

Kanae's virginity, as both a boy and a girl, was taken for the very first time. By another man no less. It had only just gone in, but the pleasure was making him lose his mind. Being a succubus, this was the inevitable outcome— a matter of time. This ecstasy specific to only women, which he couldn't have experienced as a guy, belonged to him thanks to having such a body.

Without waiting for permission, Kanae started bouncing up and down Brix's cock. The wet sounds of his pussy being thrusted into made their debaucherous act even more erotic.

"Your dick— aahhh! It's stirring me up inside! Aaahh, ahh… haahhhh!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! 

"Wait! If you keep going like that, I'll finish in no time!" Brix cried, eyes squeezed shut.

The dick slid in and out so easily, that was just how wet Kanae had become. Soon, it began to spasm and something hot filled him up from within.

"I'm… cumming!" Brix warned.

"Nnnh… aaahhhh… It's hot and gooey… is that… your cum?" Kanae asked in a state of deliriousness. Lifting his hip, the penis slipped out and was dripping with a sticky white substance. A bout of frustration tugged at his chest because he hasn't orgasmed yet.

Without warning and as if to answer his wishes, Brix turned them over. Kanae was forced to lay face down on the bed as the dick entered him a second time.

"Yes— yes! Fuck me with dick! Use me! Cum in my pussy again!" Kanae begged.

Brix grabbed one of Kanae's horns and tugged on his tail. He met the desperate thrusts with increasingly louder moans. Everytime the cock slammed into him, the plump cheeks of his body applauded in encouragement.

A switch had flipped in Brix's head, and he became rougher. "You succubus slut! This is what you wanted, isn't it?"

"I want it!" Kanae screamed. "I'm a succubus slut… Taking your dick is what I was made to do! Please, fuck me harder— aaahhhh!"

No longer a man, but a woman dictated by the pleasures of flesh— as a succubus enslaved by overwhelming sexual lust that needed satisfying.

"I'm getting close… I'm so close— aahhh, aaaaahhhhhh!" Kanae threw his head back as the powerful orgasm rippled through him.

Brix pulled his dick out and squirted a load onto Kanae's back, then collapsed onto the bed. However, Kanae wasn't ready to be done just yet. Still riding the high and trembling from the recent orgasm, he positioned himself between the man's legs and stroked the penis back to an erection.

"Not yet… I want more…" Kanae said.

"Wait… I need to catch my breath… I'm going to— aahh!"

Each client that Kanae had sex with had fallen unconscious and needed to be carried out. The first time he had sex ended up being back to back raw with five different people. All they gave him to clean up with was a bucket of lukewarm water and a towel.

While waiting in bed for the next client, cunt still leaking with cum and eager for more, Kanae checked his character sheet in the meantime and was surprised to find that he hadn't leveled at all.

Kanae Toyomi Lvl. 7

Race:

Demon

STR

D

Subrace:

Succubus

DEX

B

Class:

Seductress

INT

S

 

Skills

Equipment

Drain

Enchanted Bracelet

Minor Charm

Collar of Binding

Turn Horny

 

 

"What? Why?!" Kanae groaned.

Wait a minute— There was something in the equipment slot. Collar of Binding had to be what was on his neck. It must only count magic or enchanted items. Too bad there was no way to unequip it like in video games.

Five people for crying out loud. Could it be the collar that's on him? Or were sexual encounters had to be with people that had levels like himself? Come to think of it, none of them had sigils on their wrists. Were there people in this world without character sheets?

A knock came to the door, and the dark elf from the adjacent room poked her head in.

"I'd ask if you were doing alright, but I think the question is better directed to those men whose lives you almost snuffed out," Renya said with a laugh, then entered the room.

"Aha… I couldn't help myself," Kanae replied. "Guess this collar doesn't stop my Drain skill from working passively."

The men got their stamina and vitality drained like the shriveled up mushrooms. It made sense to assume that Drain was unaffected by the collar. Although having a steady stream of people to have sex with was nice, it was pointless if he didn't also gain experience out of it.

Renya took a seat on the bedside next to him. "I thought demons would be more viscous, but you're nothing like them. For a succubus, you seem… kind."

Telling Renya that he used to be a human boy from another world was going to get him branded as a nutjob. Who the hell would believe that?

"Not exactly fond of the demon lord or working for him. Problem is, no non-demon inhabited city is going to just let a succubus stroll in. First two times I met a group of people, they captured me. Only one person was nice enough to accept me, but… she got hurt trying to help me." Kanae sighed.

As he tried to sit up, dull soreness from his hips ran through the rest of his body.

"Whoa, there. Did you blow out your back from getting dicked? Didn't expect that from a succubus." Renya giggled.

"I think I just need a moment…" He winced.

"Lay still. I'll work out the kinks for you," she said.

Renya massaged Kanae with deft hands. Despite the elf's dainty appearance, she had quite the grip strength and hit all the right places. Every tense muscle was beginning to loose from her touch.

"Ooh… wow…" Kanae sighed blissfully.

"You like that?" Renya asked, sounding proud of her handiwork. "I may not look it, but I used to be a farmer. Toiling in the fields all day earned me quite the toned body."

"You got me fooled. I would have guessed your hands were magic. If I close my eyes, I'll fall asleep," he mumbled.

Eventually, the massage ended. Kanae sat up and had full control of his body again.

"I feel so much more limber!" He stretched his arms to their limits until the joints popped.

Renya smiled. "I'm glad I could help—"

A furious Redmane burst through the door, startling both Kanae and Renya.

"You damn succubus! The five clients demanded their money back after coming to consciousness. They threatened to expose my operations to the port authority if I didn't pay them back!" Redmane growled.

"Well what were you expecting letting them to have sex with a succubus?" Renya fired back.

"Stay out of this, Renya!" He raised a clawed finger at Kanae. "Brothels live and die by their returning customers, and I lost five today because of you. Control your Drain skill, or—"

"Or what? You're going to throw fifty million gold over board? Sell me at a loss?" Kanae found the courage to talk back from seeing Redmane lose his composure.

Then, the unthinkable happened.

Redmane got to his knees.

"I took out a loan from the Rown Company. If I don't pay them back, I'll lose this whole ship! Do something about your Drain. I need to make back 200 million gold in six months, and you're the only one who can make that happen! I promise to let you go free afterwards. I beg you!" he begged, crying like a baby.

It's a new month, so get the most out of your patreon sub by subscribing now!

Updates every 3 days. You can read up to 10+ advanced chapters on patreon! The Hero Turned into a Succubus! | Patreon

292