The Implock – “The Unsound Arcane”
1.4k 1 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

 

"The Elven Invasions, the crusade of which the elves assailed the Kariyan Union, The Alliance of Man, in an attempt to wipe all Humans, Gnomes, and Dwarves alike from the face of Argon, to reap the land of its vein for their own ends. For millennia, the elves drowned themselves drunk on the mana of their old vein that ran through lands in the Old World, a magical source provided to them by their patron deity, the chaos god of magic himself. D'aalat. But when the Elves betrayed their god in their ever-growing hunger for power and the Arcane, as many turned to the tantalizing whispers of the void during the Descent of Gods, D'aalat made the elves bereft of their vein - leaving the mana-starved and zealous race to turn their eyes elsewhere. While elves no longer have a vein to subsist on, born with eyes of no color or magical trace as do those of Argon. Their magical bloodlines and their vibrant hair are the only remnants of those old ages, a result of their long-standing mana saturation."

— Arcanum Records; The Elven Invasions.

 

 

 

 

40