Chapter 20: Aftermath
816 0 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk away from the crowd who celebrate our victory against the monster wave. It has been a few hours, and the sun is almost rising in the distance. It is good to have a drink from now and then, but I become bored drinking the same thing for a few hours non-stop.

However, before I could walk far away from the crowd, Hermione says.

"Master…"

"I said before, Hermione, you can call me Riser."

"I know, but I like calling you master."

I shake my head with a smile on my face before saying.

"Will you accompany me watching the sunrise?"

"Of course, master. It will be my pleasure."

I smile at her and take her hand before walking to the wall. We sit down on the wall and see the sun slowly showing its shining glory. Hermione places her head on my shoulder, and we enjoy each other's companions while watching the sunrise.

"You know…"

I look at Hermione, who suddenly says something.

"... I never thought this would be my life."

"Really?"

"Hmmm~ When the Judgement Day started, I thought that I would be dead from being eaten by the people that turned into a cannibal or died from hunger. When I cast the spell to call the company, I thought I would be a slave to a cruel master. Master that will torture me for his or her amusement. R*pe me every single night. When I see Kurata, I know that I can become his possession, but instead, I meet you. You owned me, you can tell me to sacrifice myself in the battle, or you can even loan me to other agents for quick points."

Hermione takes her head off from my shoulder and looks at me right in the eyes.

"Instead, you treat me like your family member. You treat my people as your own people. You even let us search for other survivors in our world. You give us hope. You give us home. More importantly, you give me the reason to continue to walk forward. I want to say this, but I never have the courage to say it, but now, I will say it. Thank you, master. Thank you very much."

Hermione smiled at me, a smile that was so bright I thought that the sun came from Hermione's direction. My head gets close to her, and I see her closing her eyes. Our lips meet together, and I taste the sweet taste of wine.

Hermione wraps her arms around my neck, and our lips begin to dance together. My hand begins to roam around Hermione's body, and I can hear her moan in delight…

"Yo, Lads!"

Before I could get any further, I heard Darnell's voice coming from the stairs. I release Hermione and glaring at Darnell, who has a sheepish expression.

"Ah… It looks like we arrived at the worst time… sorry about that."

"I'm angry, yes, but I will not kill you. I cannot say about her, however."

Hermione has the biggest scowl I ever see begin to take her staff and fire a spell toward the poor dwarf. I really hope Hermione did not kill him, but I also hope she teaches him how not to disturb our private time.

I get down from the wall and see Varun lean against the wall with her hand around his chest. I raise my eyebrows and say.

"You know that we are busy, but you did not try to stop him?"

"I… Can't… He… Too… Drunk…"

"Ah… Then it was his own idiocy."

"Yes…"

I nodded my head and looked at the elves that start to wake up, and I wince a little at their groan. I'm fortunate to be born into the Phenex clan. We have massive immunity against poison and other substances. Our bloodline will evaporate any harmful substances to get inside our body into nothingness.

Meaning that alcohol will not affect us.

Anyway, I walk toward one of the women who clean all the mess the party does. When the woman sees me, she bows at me and says.

"Good morning, my lord."

"Please call me Riser. Anyway, can I borrow your kitchen tools? I want to cook something."

"You didn't need to do that, my lord. We will be the one cooking your food."

"Nah, I like to cook my own food. Please tell me where your kitchen is located."

The woman hesitated for a moment, but she decided to tell me the location of the kitchen. So Varun and I walk to the kitchen.

"Hey, Varun."

"Yes…?"

"Have you seen Kurata everywhere?"

"No… I haven't…."

"I see. Please tell me if you see Kurata, will you? While I did not like him, he is still my responsibility."

"I… Will… Try…."

"Thank you, bud. Come on. I will make you some breakfast."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Kurata Kagawa POV|

I open up my eyes and see I'm not in the middle of a forest. Instead, in front of me are a humanoid creature with a horn on his head and a tail behind him. He is wearing a fancy suit and currently holding a glass filled with alcohol.

"Kurata Kagawa. A human who was chosen by those bastard Fae. Sometimes I really want to declare war against them for their bad sense of humor. But, sadly, we know it will destroy too many universes, and we did not want the Celestial to get involved."

The creature put down his glass and looked at me.

"So! Please tell me the reason why you decide to run away from the fight and even disobey your superior, hmmm?"

"He put us in the front! He put us there to kill us all!"

"Oh, my~ really? Because if the report is right, you are jealous of him. When you hear the name of Riser Phenex, you are jealous of his wealth, power, and how he gets all the women. So you call him a coward, perverted and cruel."

"Yes! He is! He is nothing but a coward who sent us to the frontline while he stood behind the wall."

"Oh~ Then what about you? The first time you know where you are, you are demanding to be given the most powerful Waifu you can think of. Not only that, but you also decide to choose the clone type waifu so you can do all the degenerate things you fantasize about to your waifu. That is a perverted trait. You fantasize about how you will torture your waifu and make it their pleasure. You want a mindless slave rather than a willing slave. I don't mind if our agent does that, even if I do that sometimes, but they need to work for it. That is a cruel trait, by the way. Lastly, by looking at your recent behavior, I don't think I need to tell you how cowardly you are. I start to think you are describing yourself rather than Riser Phenex."

I want to retort saying that I'm nothing like Riser Phenex, and he is wrong, but I cannot say anything for some reason.

"Riser Phenex already finished his duty. He already pays his due to his patron, but you? You still have a massive debt to me, Asmodeus."

My eyes widened up when I heard him say that. So this man is my patron?!?

"Yup~ I'm Asmodeus. The first sin of Lust in the universe. One of the seven Archdevil, and you owed me something."

Asmodeus flicks his finger, and suddenly three creatures come inside the room and carry me on their shoulder.

"Take him to the sissification machine, will you? There is a high demand for good sissy."

Widen my eyes in horror at what he says. Asmodeus looks at me in the eyes before giving me a massive evil grin and says.

"Don't worry, my boy. You will be free after 2 million years serving as a free Sissy whore. After that, you can become a free agent once again. However, I have a feeling you will enjoy your job as a Sissy whore. Take him away!"

18