Chapter 41
657 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

|3rd POV|

Archer looked at the servant in front of him and frowned a little. He remembered this day. This is the day where his younger self should appear and fight Rider with the help of Saber.

Archer begins to think that this is not his original world. As far as his memory can remember, Rin was not as poor as the one in this world. She is not the richest noble in the entire world, but she did not have any debt in her name.

Not only that, but Archer also remembers that Rin is a prodigy in Gemcraft, but here she only has the basic knowledge of Gemcraft, and even then, she cannot use it as she did not have any gem to use.

She is still a prodigy in magecraft, but it was not her family magecraft.

"Rider, kill them!"

Archer snaps from his thoughts when he hears what Shinji just said. In the blink of an eye, Archer creates Kanshou and Byakuya before blocking the attack from Rider. After blocking the attack, Archer kicks away Rider and then changes his weapon into her bow and fires up an 'arrow' toward Rider.

Riser uses the chain of her weapon to block all the incoming projectiles before throwing one of her daggers at Archer. Archer dodges it, but when he rolls away from Rider's dagger, Rider appears in front of him and kicks him away.

Rider was ready to attack Archer once more, but before she could do that, a bolt of crimson lightning appeared from the sky and hit the ground between Archer and Rider. There is a hole on the roof of the school where the lightning struck.

"What was that?!?"

Rin shouted when the cloud of ash disappeared from her view.

"I don't know, master. Stay alert. We did not know which servant was coming here."

A few seconds after, Archer said that someone jumped from the hole and landed between Archer and Rider. It was Saber with her full armor.

"So! This is where the fight between servants is located, huh? Let's do this!"

Without any notice, Saber already charges at Archer, who quickly blocks her brutal attack. Archer grit his teeth as he continues to block all Saber attacks with his sword. However, each time he blocks it, his sword easily gets destroyed by her sword.

He knows his sword is degraded by an entire rank, but it should be able to hold its own against an attack.

"Hahahaha! What are you a chicken?!? Come and fight me!"

On the side of the roof are Riser and Hugo, watching the fight from afar.

"You know, if I did not know this setting and knew Mordred beforehand, I would have thought that she is a 'sane' Berserker."

"Well, she has that title, doesn't she? Well, at least the title comes from her fans."

"Yeah, you are right. Anyway, where are Hermione and Medea right now?"

"I order them to watch over the Shirou house when Sakura says that the killer loli will target Shirou's house."

"Oh yeah. Murder loli is coming for Shirou bone of sword."

Riser would laugh at that joke if Illya did not really want to take the bone out of Shirou's body. I like my own murder loli, but I did not want her to kill one of peerage member.

*BOOM*

Riser and Hugo shield their faces when a stone flies toward their head. They look at the fight and see that Saber is fighting both Rider and Archer. Riser looked at the clock and nodded his head.

"Hugo, I think it is the time. Tell Sakura to do it."

Hugo nods his head and takes out his walkie talkie, and says,

"Sakura, do it."

"Understood."

On the edge of the roof is where Shinji watches the fight with a grin on his face. For once in his life, he can finally order around other people, and he feels great, especially when he sees the worried face of Rin Tohsaka. He will remember it for the rest of his life.

Hiding in the shadow under Shinji is Sakura Haruno. After hearing her order, Sakura quickly takes out a kunai from her pouch and jumps behind Shinji before slitting his throat with the kunai.

After doing that, Sakura burns the book that Shinji holds. With her mission complete, Sakura nods her head and gets away from Shinji's corpse.

Rider, Medusa, stops at her track when she feels the connection between her and Shinji is gone, and her connection with her real master has been connected once again. Seeing she did not have any reason to fight, Rider began to retreat, leaving only Archer to fight Saber.

Without a backup from Rider, Archer gets easily overwhelmed by Saber's furious attack.

Seeing her servant get overwhelmed, Rin touches her command spell and decides to call her servant back to her side.

"Oh, come on! Finished already?!?"

Saber shouted when Archer got into his spirit form and appeared next to Rin. Rin wanted to say something, but Riser beat her to it by saying.

"Saber, we should go. Berserkers have already arrived."

"Already? Man, I guess I can wait to fight that tricky archer. What kind of archer uses a sword, anyway?!? What a weirdo."

Archer feels like being stabbed by a sword in his heart. Mordred's words hurt him more than her sword.

After insulting Archer for the last time, Hugo, Sakura, and Mordred disappear and leave Riser behind.

"Welp, they are eager to fight Berserker. Anyway, Rin Tohsaka."

Rin looks at Riser in front of him with a raised eyebrow before saying.

"What?"

"I have an offer to you. I want an alliance between the three of us. Hugo, the master of Saber, and lastly, one young woman you know as the master of Rider. No. That man is not the real master of Rider."

Rin hesitated to answer Riser's question. On the one hand, she knows that she cannot win the war without using an underhand method. Her servant is also not the strongest servant in this war. Lancer and Rider can overwhelm him with their parameters.

Lancer and Rider are way faster than Archer. Then, there is Saber. Her parameter is off the chart. Her first three stats are full of A's. She did not know her identity as she covered her body in thick armor. The only reason why Rin calls Saber her is because of her voice.

The reason why Saber parameter boost is because she joined Hugo's waifu. She also gets the perk Hugo buys.

Seeing Rin did not answer his question, Riser says.

"Seeing you cannot give me your answer, for now, I will wait for your answer tomorrow. Let's meet in Verde, in the Shinto district. There is a tea shop on the first floor. I'm paying. Let's meet before midday. Eleven in the morning should do. Anyway, it is nice to meet you. May we meet again not as enemies but as allies."

Riser taps the ground, and a massive magic circle appears around the school roof before it repairs itself. He taps his foot on the floor once again, and suddenly he disappears from the roof.

Rin widens her eyes when she sees it. She knows that teleportation is impossible unless you know the Second True Magic. Rin looks at her servant, who has the same thoughts as her. She knew that it was not the Second True Magic but had the same concept and approached that territory.

"Archer, be honest with me. Can you beat Saber face to face?"

Archer shook his head before saying.

"No. I cannot beat her face to face. From afar? Maybe."

Archer already knows the identity of Saber by looking at her sword. She is Mordred Pendragon, the only one that fights king Arthur toe-to-toe, and he knows that he cannot beat that kind of force face to face.

If Archer uses his usual method, there is a chance to beat her.

Even now, he can feel his hand tremble from blocking Saber's attack. Not only that, his shoulder and chest are bleeding from Saber.

"Do you think I should take this offer?"

"It is up to you, master."

Rin stays silent for a few seconds before nodding. She already made up her mind.

14