Chapter 48: Deal
602 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I do not feel any more pressure upon my soul, I look back and see the greater grail already been devoured by the Great Old One. I shudder just thinking if I see the body of Azathoth.

"You can look now."

I look at the other, and to my surprise, they are sweating heavily. I know that the pressure the Great Old One released is no joke, but why do they look like they just finished one hundred-kilometer marathon?

Do they have different experiences than us?

"Azathoth, huh? Is your patron releasing the same pressure, Riser?"

"No. Shub-Niggurath did not have the same feeling. I guess it was because she is the most benevolent Great Old One in the company. Well, as benevolent as a Great Old One can be anyway."

"Meaning, not much."

"Yup. How about your patron?"

"Lord Kas? No, he did not release an aura of madness. However, if you meet him for the first time, you will feel like you are in the coldest place in the universe. He can hold it down, but he did not do that because it was a test for all agents. If they cannot withstand his aura, then they are not worthy of his presence. That includes all his agents."

I nod my head and walk toward my peerage member.

"Are you guys okay?"

Shirou, Sakura, Rin, and Illya nod their heads.

"Sorry about that. I did not know that Azatoth will be the one that takes the Greater Grail. Anyway…"

Before I could say more, I can see the other servant begin to disappear into a mote of light. Illya looks around in panic while hugging Berserker's leg.

"What is happening?"

Before I could say something, Archer beat me to it by saying.

"The Throne calls us back. With the Greater Grail is taken away, the passage between the Throne of Heroes and this world has been closed. It looks like we cannot stay here much longer."

"No! No! Berserker! Don't go!"

I did not expect Berserker to do anything other than grunting, but he gently hugged Illya before saying, to my surprise.

"Take care. Be happy."

After saying that, Berserker slowly disappeared.

Rider also does the same with Sakura as she hugs her tightly while saying.

"It is a pleasure to serve you, Sakura. You are a one-of-a-kind master. Also, don't lose to Illya, ok?"

Sakura blush at what Rider is saying and nod her head before releasing her and see Rider disappear. As for Rin…

"So, you will be free of me, huh, master?"

"Yup. Now I can research in peace."

"Heh. research of which market has a discount?"

"Shut up! Disappear already!"

"Heh. It's nice to be your servant, Rin."

".... Yeah… Thank you for becoming my servant, Archer."

"Just make sure you eat something healthy from now on."

"I know, I know. What are you? My mother?"

"Maybe I am."

Before Rin could retort to Archer, he had already disappeared. I can see sadness inside Rin's eyes. I guess Archer is the only person that shows kindness to her and feeds her something other than Spicy Mapo Tofu or instant noodles.

I take out my phone and see the notification saying that Hugo and I have already finished our mission. Two days huh?

"Riser, can you restore the temple with your magic before we go back?"

I snap from my thoughts when I hear Hugo calling my name.

"Sure."

I look around and find the entire temple is almost destroyed, and even a piece of the mountain has been destroyed from the bombardment Archer and Shirou do.

"Medea, you will take the right side. I will take care of the left side."

Medea nods her head and says.

"Understood."

I create a massive magic circle and let it repair the temple. This spell has the same effect as Reparo Spell from Hermione's world, but the effect is slightly different. If reparo can only repair a broken object and needs to have all the broken pieces before it can be fixed, this spell does not need that.

This spell will conjure the missing piece and place it together to make a perfect whole. It needs more energy to use, but the finished product is more perfect.

It took at least half an hour for both Medea and me to finish repairing the temple.

"Good work. We have already brought back the people who lived inside the temple."

Wait. What? Since when?

"You two are too focused on repairing the temple that you did not hear me saying I will take the people who lived here."

"Fair enough"

I nod my head and walk toward my peerage and waifu have a conversation with each other. Sakura decides to show both Illya and Rin how to make a personal magic circle as I teach her.

"You can do that, or you can use my family magic circle. Remember you are a member of the Phenex Clan from now on."

I decided to interrupt their conversation.

"Come on. I will teach you how when we are home."

~The next day~

Currently, I'm waiting for a guest to arrive here. The reason why there is a guest here? I call the company and ask how I can connect this world to my world because it looks like I need to make a contract with the agent of this world.

I did not need to pay up for connecting Hermione's world and mine because there is no agent in her world, and I buy her from the catalog the company offers to me.

All my new waifu and peerage members are not coming from the Catalog, and I need to pay a weekly fee for my world and this world connected.

I snap from my thoughts when I see someone get teleported inside the barrier around the mansion. Heh, I guess he is a very powerful individual, after all.

I get up from the sofa and walk to the door before opening it up.

"Welcome to our humble abode, Wizard Marshall."

That's right, the older man in front of me is the Wizard Marshall and the owner of the Second True Magic, Zelretch.

"Oh! Riser. You are much younger than I thought you would be."

"Please get inside. I already prepared some tea for you."

"Excuse me then."

I led Zelretch to the dining room, where the rest of my companions were enjoying their day. I can see Rin's eyes lit up when she sees Zelretch. While she did not really care about magecraft like how she is in the canon timeline, she still wants to live up to the name of Tohsaka as much as she can, and Zelretch is someone that can do it for her.

Sadly, this world Zelretch is even more… unhuman than the one in the canon timeline. He did not care about humanity anymore and only cared about his own entertainment.

"So! You want to make a dimension bridge between your world and mine?"

"Yes. I want to make my pocket dimension as a bridge."

"Meaning that you want to make my world accessible to another world other than your world."

"Correct."

"Then I suppose you want to become a merchant?"

"Merchant?"

"An individual that connects other worlds to theirs and uses the contract they have to their waifu and husbando to sell material or technology. I know someone that sells some dust from the RWBY world to the Naruto world. They get a huge profit from it and also get two waifu. Winter Schnee and Temari of Sand."

"Yes. I want to do that. However, I only have two worlds currently connected to mine, and one of those worlds is on the brink of destruction from radiation."

"I see. I can guess it was the Potterverse?"

"Yes."

"Usually, I will charge you one hundred points per month, but I think we can get a mutual agreement. When will that world be devoid of life?"

"From what my caretaker told me, less than two years."

"Perfect. That means that the world is technically yours. I want a piece of land in Antarctica for myself. I did not own it. I will pay you with points or material."

"What kind of material are we talking about?"

"Phantasmal Beast. You see… I want to fuck Gaia…."

"You want to fuck the planet?"

"If you see the avatar of Gaia of this universe, you will put your dick in a wheelchair because of how hard it becomes. Anyway, Gaia did not appreciate my flirting. I need to prove to her that I want her as my waifu, and she said that I need to return the splendor of the past by reviving many phantasmal species that have gone extinct. I cannot do that here as when they get out of control; it will kill the humans."

"What about your pocket dimension? You should have one, right?"

"The same problem. My pocket dimension is already filled with people. It is too expensive to buy an empty planet from the company. I can try buying the contract waifu, but I already reached my waifu limit purchase, and I did not want to sell my waifu…. Yet. In a few hundred years, maybe, but even then, it will cost me points to buy one as my taste is rather expensive."

"What do you offer?"

"Goods. I can give you thirty percent of all the harvest from the beast I grow."

"Thirty percent is rather low, no? Sixty percent."

"No, I can't do it. This is an overall harvest, after all. Do you know how many beasts I need to revive? Thirty-five percent."

"Really, even then, it was still low, no? Fifty"

"Forty. Take it or leave it."

"Very well, we have a deal."

"Great! It is good to have business with you. Anyway, I cannot stay long as I need to prepare for a high-end mission tomorrow."

"Wait before you go. Can I ask you to make sure my peerage members have a pleasant time here?"

"Of course. They can go to the Clock Tower and tell them the Wizard Marshall sent them. They will be treated with respect. As a bonus for our agreement, I will make sure the other family did not cause any trouble for them."

"Thank you."

"No problem. However, I will not pay Rin's debt."

"Don't worry. It will be my problem to take care of."

"Good. Anyway, see you in the future."

After saying that, Zelretch created a portal and walked through the portal. When Zelretch disappears from the dining room, Rin decides to say.

"You know he never said that when he needed to harvest his beast, right?"

When I heard what Run was saying, I facepalmed myself. He really fools me. Urgh. I'm horrible at making a deal. Next time I will let Rin do the talking. At least I get access to this world.

13