Chapter 49: Home
619 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Right now, I'm in front of Yuni, my caretaker. The company has already called Hugo and me back.

"Alright, your world, your pocket dimension, Harry Potter world, and the Type-Moonverse will be connected."

"Huh? I thought I need to pay more than twenty-five points."

"No. The company only provides the bridge between the world. The only one you need to pay is the agent in that world."

"Can the other agent from another world access mine from Zelretch's world?"

"No. Not without your permission, they cannot visit your world."

"Speaking of the world, how many agents have been assigned into my world?"

"There is non, not yet at least. The company already has all they need from your type of world. Maybe when the Trihexa released and killed all living beings in your world, we will send some agent to your world to take its core of destruction."

Yikes. I did not want that to happen. I still want to live, after all. Let's kill Rizevim as fast as we can.

"I see. So, can I bring my peerage member now?"

"Yes."

"I see."

"Is that all, Riser?"

"Yes, that is all."

"Very well. The company will send someone to teach your peerage member how to get into your world and pocket dimension. We also already taken care of identity."

"Once again, Thank you."

"It is not a problem. You do us a favor by providing the material for Engine of Madness. Anyway, you should wake up inside your room at 3… 2… 1…."

When she said that, I could see the darkness consuming me, and a few seconds later, I opened up my eyes. I just got back inside my room like Yuni said I would.

"I probably need to check the other first."

I open up the portal to my pocket dimension, and to my surprise, I can see my peerage and waifu already inside the pocket dimension.

I walk toward Rin, who is busy looking at the newly mined jewel, and says.

"How long have you guys been here?"

Rin snapped from her thought and looked at me before saying.

"It has been three hours? It is more or less three hours since we have been here. Your caretaker said that you are sleeping, and I agree with her as we arrive in this dimension at three in the morning."

So, they have already been taught how to open up the portal when I was 'sleeping' and have already been here for a few hours. Sometimes, I forget that the company can change reality as much as they want.

"I see. So, how are you guys doing?"

"Sakura and Shirou cooking some breakfast. Illya and Medea comparing some magecraft with the locals."

"And you? You decide to come here when you see the golem finished mining the jewel. Am I right?"

"S-Shut up."

I chuckle a little at her red face. Even when she is not as greedy as the canon Rin, she is still Rin Tohsaka.

"A-Also, why is your body shrinking?"

"Oh? This? This is my real body. I'm still seven years old, after all."

"S-Seven years old?!?"

"Yup."

"I-I become the wife of a seven years old devil."

"Think nothing of it. The Devil has a different culture than humans."

"Haaaaa. Anyway, can I get some of the jewels here? It has been a while since the last time I practice my family magecraft."

"You never practiced your family magecraft in recent years? When was the last time you did any research on your family magecraft?"

"The last time I touched jewels was when my father was still alive."

"I see. You can take the jewel as much as you want. However, don't spend all the daily harvest in a single sitting. I still need to pay for your debt, remember?"

"Ah… I never thank you for that, huh? Thank you. I know that it was a business between us, but not only did you pay my debt, you also ask the Wizard Marshall to take me as his apprentice. Thank you."

I smile at her before saying.

"Think nothing of it. You are part of the family now, and the family helps each other. Come on. I need to tell you guys something."

Ten minutes later, my peerage and I sat down in the meeting room.

"Alright, the reason why I call you guys here is to tell you about a Rating Game. Rating game is a competition between a high-class devil in the underworld. Rating games are used not only for entertainment but also as a way to tell how powerful your peerages are. Not only that, but the Rating Game also used to fix some disputes between high-class devils."

I take a sip of my tea before continuing.

"And right now, I need to face someone older than me in this game. The reason? They want to take my fiance, Rias Gremory. The heiress of the Gremory clan. They are angry that the Gremory Clan lord decided to choose me instead of them and their heir. To take Rias, they declare a Rating Game between them and me."

They nodded their heads, and it was Rin who was the first one to say something.

"How long until we need to fight in this Rating Game?"

"The fight will start in three months."

"I see. What do you want us to do?"

"I want you guys to prepare for the battle. I'm confident in your ability, but I also did not want to underestimate our opponent."

"I see."

"In the span of one month, I will introduce you guys to my parents. I did not want to make them suspicious by introducing you at the same time. I will introduce you one by one."

Lucky for me, there is no Fate series in this world… yet. I will make sure I already introduce my peerage member to my parents and then create a company that produces the Fate series. I did not want Rias, who is an otaku, to think my peerage member is a fictional character. I want her to think that my peerage members are the people that inspired the characters in the anime.

"Also, Medea…."

I take out my mutated Bishop and place it on the table.

"Will you join my peerage?"

Medea looked at me before giving me a beaming smile.

"Of course!"

After she said that, I walked toward her and let my mutated bishop get absorbed inside her. I think this is the only piece other than my Queen and Mutated Rook that can reincarnate Medea into the devil.

While I want to make her my Queen, I don't think it was suitable for her. I want my Queen to be a powerful, well-rounded fighter, and while Medea can handle hand-to-hand combat, she is not really good at it.

When my bishop gets absorbed by Medea, I can feel her reserve that is already massive get even bigger. My connection to her changed from a familiar connection to a peerage connection.

"Welcome to the Phenex Clan, Medea."

"Yes!"

I release surprised noises when Medea picks me up and hugs me. She hugged me for a few seconds before she put me down. I walked to my chair when Medea finished hugging me.

"Ahem! In these three months, I want us to train really hard. Wait! I just remembered something."

"What is it, Riser-san?"

I look at Sakura before saying.

"The wizards will go to their homeworld in search of survivors. They get a signal from France indicating there is a survivor. I volunteer to help them in their effort rescuing their people."

"Can I come?"

"Talk to someone called Tonk, Shirou. She is the leader of this expedition. They are also the ones that are preparing the anti-radiation suit. You can survive in a high radiation place for ten minutes, but more than that? You have a huge chance to die from the poisoning. Ask them for some suits, and if they can make it before their expedition day, you can come."

"Understood."

"Good. Anyway, that is all for today. You can come to my world. The portal will be open up in the forest near my family's mansion. Hermione here can help you go to the human world. I already pay for your identity in the human world. It should be on your company phone. As for Sakura and Illya, your ID card is in Shirou's Phone."

I get down from the chair and get ready to get back home.

"See you in a few hours. I need to cook some breakfast for my family."

13