Help me. I beg you.
219 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a while, huh? 2023 is the worst year of my life. I have been scammed out of my money. My home got broken into, and the thieves stole my laptop and computer. What makes it worse is that all of my work date on that laptop and computer.

The result? My boss fired me and blamed me for this.

Without work and money, I use my savings to pay rent for the first month. Sadly for me, there was no one to offer a job when the year was about to end, even though it was still November. I kept searching and searching for a job, but nothing came up.

I spend my savings to pay for rent and food while trying to get a job. In the end, did not find any, and I needed to step away from my home after I could not pay my rent on the 5th of January.

I have been sleeping in the nearby park and using the public toilet to wash my body. I managed to get a job yesterday, but I start next week, and by the early month, I get paid. I don't know if I can survive that long.

Indonesia has a harsh law against homelessness. You can get jailed for being homeless, and that is my last resort. At least in jail, I get food to eat.

Help me. I don't want to be a criminal just because I have the worst luck in the world. Please, help me. Please. I don't know what to do. Even my family did not want to help me, and I did not have anyone to depend on. God. I don't know what to do. Please... Please help me.

Ko-Fi.com/fangrove

2