2. Buying baijiu from the store!
65 7 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Escape school: successful! Level up!]

A stat box appeared before my eyes.

[Str:5]
[Dex:6]
[End:7]
[Int:7]
[Chr:6]
[Luck: 10]

Btw, 10 is the average. 

I gave one point to luck

[Luck 10--->11]

And then scroll through the list of skills. Although skills are usually leveled through playing the game, there is still some amount of points you get upon level up based on your Int. One point per 5 points of Int, to be precise.

...I will give a point to Liver skill!

[Liver 12-->13]

It's very important to cultivate one's liver when engaging in demonic cultivation practices like the ones I partake in.
Sadly, life has forced me to stray off the orthodox path, not being able to achieve my goal normally, I supplement myself with powerful medicinal pills and liquids, normally not available to average mortal my age.

I pick up a bottle of Finlandia from the counter, then go to the cashier to pay.

[Quest: buy vodka]

The cashier is no jade beauty, but at least she is a woman, unlike all my classmates. My father used to say "as long as it has a hole..." or something like that. However, I shall aim higher, and not settle on such a low target!!! I will build a harem of the most beautiful Asian women in the world!!!

She looked me up, shrugged, and sold me the item. 

As I turned to exit the shop, I felt my heart race, and I sped up. I was 16, but sometimes could pass for 18, and it was a very 50/50 type of situation. But since the target was already in my grasp, I'd just speed up if they had any problem, that's not an issue.

The issue would be I'd get blacklisted in yet another store, and since stores don't exactly grow on trees, that would be problematic for me.

[Quest Successful! +5 persuasion exp]

Why only +5!? Fucking blue box must be broken.

[New Quest: Bring Finlandia to school and drink it with friends]

Sharing is caring, mutual cultivation with my sworn brothers is the first step on my path to building a sect of loyal followers! 

1