7. Talk no jutsu
19 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is my war.

No mercy to the enemy.
I’ve been trampled on long enough.

I won’t let them have their way.

Is what I tell myself over and over again as I sit in the principal’s office, and a bald, obese man on the other side of the desk- the principal himself- is trying to call my parents.

Little does he know nooo oneeee is going to pick up. My mother doesn’t pick up calls from forces unknown, and my father is confined in the netherworld.

Finally, the fatty gave up.

“Where do you see yourself in the future, young man?” he asked,  clearly irritated.

Now I have three choices

[>1.Run]
[2.Fight]
[3.Persuade]

I move the cursor down.

[1.Run]
[2.Fight]
[>3.Persuade]

And pick the last option.

“Young man, I’m talking to you”

I leveled up chr yesterday, so let’s see the results~

Starting with what I know. The balding man in a suit doesn’t care about my future, he only cares about his own reputation. He’s trying to intimidate me! Thus, the best solution to his intimidation is to result with intimidation of my own.

“You don’t see mount Tai when you look at it!” I warned him, sternly.

He failed to understand the meaning of my words and continued ranting.

[Intimidation failed, +1 exp]

“Listen here, you shitkid. For what you’ve done, I should be calling not your parents, but the police, and then you’d be moved to no leave section, chipped and shaved bald.”

I find it funny he mentioned being shaved bald out of all things. Some kind of insecurity?
I decided to attempt provocation.

“Good thing you don’t need any shaving, sir!”

His face got red and started screaming a litany of insults at me, totally breaking his ‘professional adult’ rouse.

[Persuasion successful +5 exp!]
[Intimidation successful, +5 exp!]

But I’m not done yet! After he calmed down a little, he wiped out some kind of report where the current incident was described in detail.
Glancing at its contents, I grimace in disgust- apparently I ‘assaulted a teacher with a corpse of dead bird’. If I sign it, he will have a way to prove my guilt whenever it becomes relevant.

I mustn’t fall for this trap! Let’s see…..

“If I were you, I wouldn’t try it”

“W-what? You’re in no position to argue!”

“Consider the following: if you move me to the inner sect, you will be stuck with me 24/7!”

He stopped mid-sentence, and all color left his face.

[Intimidation: successful,+10 exp!]

I decided to strike the iron when it’s hot!

“And if you fail my graduation, you will be stuck with me a whole year longer!”

[CRITICAL HIT! +20 exp!]

Leveling up luck did its job!

Meanwhile, the principal was tearing the paper into pieces and screaming at me to….

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY OFFICE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU GOPNIK FUCKING SKATINA SVOLOCH PIECE OF SHIT LEAVE NOOOOOOOOOW!”

Not needing additional encouragement, I quickly get up and leave. The secretary in the adjacent room is looking at me weird, so I flip her off and slam the door.

She is no jade beauty, so it’s ok.

[Quest: survive successful, +10 exp]

1