8. Stealth
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Santa’s Asshole has a large spiral staircase in the middle, which starts at the dungeon level, where the cafeteria is, all the way up to the 3rd realm of the building. It’s the only way to go up and down between the realms. Due to its rather peculiar shape, we call it ‘Santa’s Anal Probe’.

Right now, I’m in that very highest realm, waiting for chemistry classes to start.

Suddenly, I feel itching at the back of my throat. I gather all the phlegm up, lean over the handrail, and produce a cold snort, spitting all the impurity out.

As if in slow motion, I observe the heavy drop of semi-solid fluid fly down...beyond the 3rd realm...through the second realm...grazing the 1st realm….and landing on the bald head of the PE master who happened to be going upstairs at the worst possible moment.

[Critical hit! +20 exp!]

A loud, banshee-like scream resonated through the entire building, and I calmly turn around pretending I haven’t seen or done anything.

[Quest: avoid detection!]

The PE master is a red-nosed, middle-aged man who apparently used to be an inmate at a high-security prison, before getting out and landing a job at this educational institution.
Coming from such renowned background makes him a respected force in these lands, and most wouldn’t dare to challenge his authority unless they were courting death.

Thus, having the contents of cold snort splashed against the back of his head made him lose face badly, and he is now looking for the guilty party.

Looking up at the ceiling, sticking to shadows and whistling a light tune, I slowly walk away towards the door of the classroom pavilion and try to look as inconspicuous as possible.

Finally, the man got tired of running up and down Santa’s Anal Probe, and interrogating random students, and it seems like everything is going to end well…

“Junior! You DARE!” a booming voice echoes behind my back, and I feel the contents of my stomach go up my throat.

Telling my last prayers, I just hope I’ll reincarnate as something cool in the next life. Maybe a stick or a spider, that’s what seems to be popular nowadays.

However, the anticipated life-ending blow isn’t coming. Yet, without doubt, some commotion is taking place behind my back.
Morbidly curious, I timidly shoot a glance….

Some orange-clad young master is being dragged by the PE guy down Santa’s Anal Probe, and all the way to the underworld.

“What did he do?” I inquire.

“He snickered behind the baldie’s back, and now the gorilla thinks he was the one who spat at him. He’s already dead.”

[Quest successful! +20 stealth exp!]

[Level up!]

I nod, lost in thought.

“The road to ruin is quicker than you think.”

1