15. Sudden strength gain
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cautiously make my way back, navigating the maze of commie blocks, and feeling the constant and scrutinizing gaze of countless babushka on me.

(Babushka is a highly technical and basically infallible surveillance system installed on the window or the balcony of every other apartment)

To get home, from this faraway region of the town, I get on the tram. As usually, I don't buy tickets, and keep my eyes open for anyone who looks like a ticket controller. Of course, even if they caught me, I wouldn't pay, however, it would result in a quick-time event I'd rather avoid.

The noise of the tram hitting the rails is deafening, and I can't hear my own thoughts. My only focus is on Pink Floyd, safely hidden in my pocket.

[Quest: deliver pink floyd to 5th realm 03]

Some gopnik smokes a cigarette a couple of seats from me, then opens the window and throws the still fuming bud outside. No one says anything to him, because everyone is busy staring at their own boots.

...

I only relax once I'm back in my meditation chamber, and the familiar hype music of valgernon starts playing from one of my headphones. Whatever medicinal pillanteries I took in the morning are already way past their peak and into the comedown, and I'm literally shaking.

However, the time has come and so have I to test pink floyd, and report results to Grimm.

Oh, there is an unread message from him? Let's see….

[Riddle me this bro, when you are erping with guys wearing this wig and cat ears of yours, doesn't that make you gay?]

Grimm, for all your age, you don't know life!

I quickly type the reply.

[No because I roleplay my perfect waifu and fap on to her, these guys are only tools playing to my tune! Mwahahahahahaa]

Then not waiting for his response, I whip out my trusty electric scales.

The once smooth surface has countless scratches on it.

Or at least I think it was once smooth, because it was that way when I bought it online, which explains its cheap price. However, it didn't stop the seller from advocating it as "brand new".

No matter. I quickly pour the pinkish powder bit by bit until the scales show 20...no, lets make it 30...mg.

Then I pour it on a bit of toilet paper, wrap it and parachute it down my throat.

Then I play Valgernon, but because I'm feeling so bad, I keep getting rekt over and over again.

Almost two hour pass, and I still don't feel any effects of pink floyd. It's probably not active orally.

It's time to rail it.

[Music: Fripside: only my railgun]

I measure 20mg(that's the minimal weight the scales can detect) then eyeball half of it and set it aside in a nice little pile.

Now then, among misinformed it's a myth that people like me snort "lines". That's because they are Americans and they insuffate expensive stuff like cocaine that's active in hundreds of milligrams.

The highly advanced research chemicals that are popular in this part of the world are active in sub 10 milligram range. Some of this shit can kill you at as little as 20-30 mg doses.

That's why caution is advised, especially since I literally don't know wtf I have here. And why is it pink.

Putting the literal last straw to my nose, I inhale gently, making sure that everything will be nicely absorbed by my nasal membranes, and not accidentally go all the way to the throat.

Then I wait.

And within a couple of minutes, I feel….

[POWER OVERWHELMING]

[+10 TO ALL STATS AND SKILLS]

Wtf, +10?!

I open my stat log

[STR:15]

[DEX:16]

[END:17]

[INT:17]

[CHR:17]

[LUCK:23]

….It's true! Holy shit, this is op!

My eyes get red, and multihued aura of power appears around me.

Mwahahaha, a demon lord has risen!

0